Title Quest Guide

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    @ignorance91 the correct name and loaction are in the actual title guide on the first page in the tome section

iv. Go to (144 576) to receive next quest. Dig 5 “Arbor Branch”s at (159 572)   [The Perch]​​
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    383 533: get "Mystery Page: Courage Path". Speak to Venomancer Linda. [Freedom's Cry]
    near 380 553: dig "Corpse of Hexweb elder". [Circling Vulture] - Accu +8
    383 571: talk to Y'shri. [Respected Soul]
    385 588: kill Chromatic Vipents to get Blood of Yang x5 (seams 100% drop). [Blood Spiller] - Evasion +7
    364 576: kill Bloodthirsty Adalwolf x5 & Dustwraith Skirmisher x5. [By the Blade]
    365 587: dig "Cursed Heart". [Daredevil]
    374 592: dig "Seal: Courage Path" [Star of Courage Path] - Phy Att. +3

The cords for dig "Cursed Heart" are the wrong it should say 365 590

went to both coor and nothgin was popping, so from 590 I went to 587 whit gps coor, and flying and the quest pop up.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    How do you obtain the title Void Channeler?

Someone on ET has had it for the past few months but it only recently gave her a system chat congratulating her.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • eirghan
    valdisman wrote: »

Someone on ET has had it for the past few months but it only recently gave her a system chat congratulating her.

Looks like those chash shop items that provides limited time boosts. I will look more into this later today... Hopefully pw database remains true because i don't want to buy them all :D

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48383
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »

Looks like those chash shop items that provides limited time boosts. I will look more into this later today... Hopefully pw database remains true because i don't want to buy them all :D

I thought that title is listed as VIP lvl 6 Creator of all?

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • eirghan
    edited June 2016

I thought that title is listed as VIP lvl 6 Creator of all?

I'm not sure where you see that. I do know there are several different items and it looks like different items give different titles. Would love someone to verify this because I don't have access to game to even look at cash shop :(

Item: Heart of Inception
    Title: Pure Heart
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33962

Item: Spirit of Havoc
    Title: Storm Rising
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33963

Item: Eye of Atrocity
    Title: Sky Climber
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33964

Item: Ocean of Blood
    Title: Bloodied World
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33965

Item: Flame of Abyss
    Title: Force Controller
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33966

Item: Star of Doom
    Title: Void Channeler
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33967

Edit: Looks like asterelle posted this above. It is to do with Cash Shopping - reaching different VIP levels. But I am not sure how to start the quest. Also, looks like there is a change to the titles made between when Asty mined the data and when PW database got a hold of data and in game version.

Title: Pure Heart
    Flavor Text: A pure heart may see the true nature of immortality.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP1 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +10 matt +10

Title: Storm Rising
    Flavor Text: Stay calm in the face of the most terrifying storm.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP2 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +20 mres +20

Title: Sky Climber
    Flavor Text: Climb the tower of heaven and grab the moon.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP3 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +20 matt +20

Title: Bloodied World
    Flavor Text: A bloodied world looks the best.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP4 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +30 mres +30

Title: Owner of All
    Flavor Text: The heaven and the earth are mines to own.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP5 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +30 matt +30

Title: Creator of All
    Flavor Text: Seen it all, know it all.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP6 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +50 mres +50​​
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    the second one Circling Vulture coordinates must be wrong as there is not a corspe in sight.
  • eirghan
    dejiavu wrote: »
    the second one Circling Vulture coordinates must be wrong as there is not a corspe in sight.

Looks like this was a typo. Corrected this one

Also corrected several other coordinates through the last two chains.
  • eirghan
    Completely revamped the title quest spreadsheet to utilize a calculator-like functionality. To use select File>> Make a Copy. Then check off each title you have been awarded to add the associated stat to the sheet. Each title automatically tallies at the bottom and on the first sheet to give you both a sectional and overall total stats tally​​
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    10. Seal: Originia River
    (i) Stand on top of the bridge of Originia River, between Swiftwind and Etherblade (358 652) to pick up Seal: Originia River. Kill 20 'Mutant Whirler

the cord is wrong,since i got the quest at (416 792)

and thankx for the great post : :smile:

Edit : also for this part --->vii) Head back to Apothecary Chien Yue' (426 740) again to get quest, then head back towards the bank of Originia River (439 735). Disperse the Antidote into the water.  [Philosopher of Purity:smile::smile:

didn't found anything at (439 735) it was at (445 739) ,close enough but took me a while xD

Edit 2 :12. Seal: of Emerald Dragon Gulf

(vi) Head towards the Village of Naught (676 619) to pick up the quest. Talk to the 'Crippled Soldier'.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf (673 616).
    (ix)Go to (639 615, 18) to break the seal.  [Lord of Emerald Island Gulf](+3 phy-att)

The (vii) wasn't needed to go to (ix) well at least for me xD

Post edited by evilsmakers on
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • chibichi
    chibichi Posts: 15 Arc User
    I don't know if those are added here already too, but just to make sure:
    Ah had figured it out via Database before i saw response. Ty tho. Now to do Dragon's End which either they snuck in or I missed.

Sundown Highland

1. Pick up at (126, 590) Turn into Sundown Town Elder. Title: Outlander
    2. Pick up @ (127, 589) Kill 3 rams. Title: Fresh Blood
    3. Pick up @ (143, 572) Dig 5 Arbor Branches. I found some @ (163, 571). Title: The Perch
    4. Pick up @ (147, 514). Dig the Dribbling Spring Feather @ (147, 513). Title: Creature of the Lake (+8 accuracy)
    5. Pick up @ (170, 547). Talk to Jade Flutist (171, 547). Title: End Tune (Mag Defense +3)
    6. Pick up @ (126, 589). Talk to Sundown Town Elder. Title: Daybreaks Light
    7. Pick up @ (131, 606) Seal ig up at max hight almost, so may need to fly up to get the trigger. Dig the Seal. Title: Sundown Highland Star (Phys Att +3)

Dragon Wilderness

1. Pick up @ (111, 643). Talk to Town of Arrivals Elder. Title: Steel Soul
    2. Pick up @ (138. 644). Kill 3 Tauroc Leaders. Title: Leader Slayer (Accuracy +8)
    3. Pick up @ (133, 680, 47). Dig the Dormin Codex @ (135. 675). Turn into Strider Wei. Title: Dragon Rider
    4. Pick up @ (180, 675). Kill 3 Distant Dustwraith. Turn into Ancient Ruins Pillar. Title: Ruin Guardian (Phys Att +2)
    5. Pick up @ (157, 649). Dig Dragon Vein Shard @ (154,639) Title: Spelunker
    6. Pick up @ (155 655 ). Talk to Pinkie. Title: Soft Moonlight
    7. Pick up @ (144 641), Kill 3 Neolithic Wolf. Title: Wolf Slayer (Mag att+2)
    8. Pick up @ (114 625) Dig the Seal @ (100, 608) Title: The Star of Dragon Wilderness (Phys Def +3)

Thanks to erica for her post, I appreciated it alot. ♥

• eirghan
    chibichi wrote: »
    I don't know if those are added here already too, but just to make sure:
    Ah had figured it out via Database before i saw response. Ty tho. Now to do Dragon's End which either they snuck in or I missed.

Sundown Highland

1. Pick up at (126, 590) Turn into Sundown Town Elder. Title: Outlander
    2. Pick up @ (127, 589) Kill 3 rams. Title: Fresh Blood
    3. Pick up @ (143, 572) Dig 5 Arbor Branches. I found some @ (163, 571). Title: The Perch
    4. Pick up @ (147, 514). Dig the Dribbling Spring Feather @ (147, 513). Title: Creature of the Lake (+8 accuracy)
    5. Pick up @ (170, 547). Talk to Jade Flutist (171, 547). Title: End Tune (Mag Defense +3)
    6. Pick up @ (126, 589). Talk to Sundown Town Elder. Title: Daybreaks Light
    7. Pick up @ (131, 606) Seal ig up at max hight almost, so may need to fly up to get the trigger. Dig the Seal. Title: Sundown Highland Star (Phys Att +3)

Dragon Wilderness

1. Pick up @ (111, 643). Talk to Town of Arrivals Elder. Title: Steel Soul
    2. Pick up @ (138. 644). Kill 3 Tauroc Leaders. Title: Leader Slayer (Accuracy +8)
    3. Pick up @ (133, 680, 47). Dig the Dormin Codex @ (135. 675). Turn into Strider Wei. Title: Dragon Rider
    4. Pick up @ (180, 675). Kill 3 Distant Dustwraith. Turn into Ancient Ruins Pillar. Title: Ruin Guardian (Phys Att +2)
    5. Pick up @ (157, 649). Dig Dragon Vein Shard @ (154,639) Title: Spelunker
    6. Pick up @ (155 655 ). Talk to Pinkie. Title: Soft Moonlight
    7. Pick up @ (144 641), Kill 3 Neolithic Wolf. Title: Wolf Slayer (Mag att+2)
    8. Pick up @ (114 625) Dig the Seal @ (100, 608) Title: The Star of Dragon Wilderness (Phys Def +3)

Thanks to erica for her post, I appreciated it alot. ♥

Yep this is already added:
    11. Tome of Sundown Highland
    i. Go to Sundown Town at (125 590) to receive Tome: Sundown Highland
    ii. Speak to Sundown Town Elder about a Phoenix Festival at (127 589)   [Outlander]
    iii. Take the quest to sacrifice 3 rams for the festival at (126 589). Kill 3 “Rams” inside the town walls.  [Fresh Blood]
    iv. Go to (144 576) to receive next quest. Dig 5 “Arbor Branch”s at (159 572)   [The Perch]
    v. Go to (171 548) to receive the next quest. Speak to the “Jade Flutist” (on top of the cliff).   [End Tune](+3 mag-def)
    vi. Go to (153 512) to pick up the quest. Dig “The Dribbling Spring Feather” at (147 513) on top of the lake.   [Creature of the Lake] (+8 accuracy)
    vii. Festival Preparations are complete. Return to Sundown Town at (125 590)
    viii. Speak to the Sundown Town Elder at (127 589)   [Daybreaks Light]
    ix. Fly to (131 608) on the top of the tower. Receive new dig quest. Dig the dig Seal of Sundown Highland.  [Sundown Highland Star] (+3 phy-att)

12. Tome of Dragon Wilderness

i. Go to (119 644) to receive Tome: Dragon Wilderness.
    ii. Talk to the Town of Arrivals elder at (117 642).  [Steel Soul]
    iii. Travel to (136 643) and receive quest to kill 3 Tauroc Leaders at (124 691)  [Leader Slayer] (+8 accuracy)
    iv. Go to (140 691) to pick up quest. Dig the “Dorim Codex” from “Dorim Announcer” at (135 675).
    v. Deliver the Dorim Codex to “Strider Wei” at (133 679)   [Dragon Rider]
    vi. Go to (180 675) to receive the next quest. Kill 3 “Distant Dustwraith”s at (187 670).
    vii. Visit the Ancient Ruins at (176, 676).   [Ruin Guardian](+2 phy-att)
    viii. Go to (157 648) to pick up the quest. Dig the “Dragon Vain Shard” at (154 639).  [Spelunker]
    ix. Proceed to (155 654) to pick up the quest. Talk to Pinkie at (153 652)  [Soft Moonlight]
    x. At (144 639) to pick up the quest. Kill 3 “Neolithic Wolves” at (168 679)   [Wolf Slayer](+2 mag-att)
    xi. Go to (115 623) to pick up the quest. Dig the Seal of Dragon Wilderness at (100 608)  [Star of Dragon Wilderness](+3 phy-def)

13. Tome of Dragon's End
    i. Go to (282 568) to receive Tome: Dragon’s End. Speak to Talon Member Yu at (283 569)   [Lore Detective]
    ii. Continue to (304 582) to recieve next quest. Kill 10 “Feligar Berserker”  [Bringer of Silence] (+8 accuracy)
    iii. Go to (327 583) and dig the “River Dream” at (332 578)  [Staggering Drunk]
    iv. Continue to (313 583) to receive the next step. Kill “Commander Fugma” at (316 581)   [Prepped and Ready] (+3 phy-def)
    v. Continue to (305 575) and speak to “Chin Shang” at (284 567)   [The Ever-Busy]
    vi. Go to (294 569). Kill “Hexocelot Chief Archer"  [Lamp of Souls] (+2 mag-att)
    vii. Continue to (317 575) and dig “Shard : Dragon's End” at (322 573)  [Star of Dragon’s End] (+4 mag-res)

14. Tome of Courage Path
    i. Travel to Courage Path at (380 536) to receive Mystery Page: Courage Path.
    ii. Speak to “Venomancer Linda” (378 536)  [Freedom’s Cry]
    iii. Continue to (380 553) and dig “Corpse of Hexweb Elder” at (367 554)  [Circling Vulture] (+8 accuracy)
    iv. Travel to (383 571) and speak to “Y’shri” at (364 567)  [Respected Soul]
    v. Travel to (385 588) to recieve quest. Kill “Chromiatic Vipents”(383 592) to get 5x “Blood of Yang”.   [Blood Spiller] (+7 evasion)
    vi. Kill 5x “Bloodthirsty Adalwolf” (364 576) and 5x “Dustwraith Skirmisher” (371 579).   [By the Blade]
    vii. Continue to (365 587) and dig item “Cursed Heart” at (369 589)   [Daredevil]
    viii. Go to (374 592) to recieve quest and continue to dig “Seal: Courage Path” at (389 585)  [Star of Courage Path] (+3 phy-att)

You can check which chains have been added by navigating to the first page here
    Thanks!

10. Seal: Originia River
    (i) Stand on top of the bridge of Originia River, between Swiftwind and Etherblade (358 652) to pick up Seal: Originia River. Kill 20 'Mutant Whirler

the cord is wrong,since i got the quest at (416 792)

and thankx for the great post : :smile:

Edit : also for this part --->vii) Head back to Apothecary Chien Yue' (426 740) again to get quest, then head back towards the bank of Originia River (439 735). Disperse the Antidote into the water.  [Philosopher of Purity:smile::smile:

didn't found anything at (439 735) it was at (445 739) ,close enough but took me a while xD

Edit 2 :12. Seal: of Emerald Dragon Gulf

(vi) Head towards the Village of Naught (676 619) to pick up the quest. Talk to the 'Crippled Soldier'.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf (673 616).
    (ix)Go to (639 615, 18) to break the seal.  [Lord of Emerald Island Gulf](+3 phy-att)

The (vii) wasn't needed to go to (ix) well at least for me xD

Sometimes there are multiple coordinates for these quests so I will check both on my next run through. Thanks for the comment :)
    ​​
  • forencolo
    forencolo Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hi guys,
    what do I have to do with last quest of Seal: Archosaur?

3. Seal: Archosaur

(i) Solved!
    (ii) Solved!
    (iii) Solved!
    (iv) Solved!
    (v) Solved!
    (vi) Solved!
    (vii) Solved!

(viii) Final title is awarded on death & rebirth. [Back To Life]

Do I have to Reborn or to die anywhere and get res by clerik or scroll or what?

Some more explanation from PWI would be nice as well as opportunity to solve such quests more easy.
    For example: Why is there a worldboss in quests who respawn once a week. Will be camped from all for .. drops? solving quests? buying more useless shyzz from shop, or just that the developer can ROFL for the stupidity of players?

All such quests should be possible to solve more easily!

greez thanks for help with that quest!
  • eirghan
    edited September 2016
    forencolo wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    what do I have to do with last quest of Seal: Archosaur?

3. Seal: Archosaur

(i) Solved!
    (ii) Solved!
    (iii) Solved!
    (iv) Solved!
    (v) Solved!
    (vi) Solved!
    (vii) Solved!

(viii) Final title is awarded on death & rebirth. [Back To Life]

Do I have to Reborn or to die anywhere and get res by clerik or scroll or what?

Some more explanation from PWI would be nice as well as opportunity to solve such quests more easy.
    For example: Why is there a worldboss in quests who respawn once a week. Will be camped from all for .. drops? solving quests? buying more useless shyzz from shop, or just that the developer can ROFL for the stupidity of players?

All such quests should be possible to solve more easily!

greez thanks for help with that quest!

You must die, then come back to life, it does not matter witch way, either cleric, or res scroll, go back to town, mystic buff, either way you will get the title.

Though if you didnt die in a weeks time you must be amazing! Sorry I missed this!
    ​​
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    Found an error while doing these new titles.

"iv. Go to (140 691) to pick up quest. Dig the “Dorim Codex” from “Dorim Announcer” at (135 675)."

The coordinates to start are (140, 681), its off by 10.
  • eirghan
    Most coordinates in title quests pop at a range of around 10 but i will add your tips to the guide.

Thanks ;) @dat1guyy
  • eirghan
    edited October 2016
    Added the title chain for "The Great Lake" in accordance with it's release in the patch notes v978.
    Updated the google documents to reflect changes.

Stat bonuses will be added in the next few days along with adjustment to tally on first page and the title calculator.

Happy Questing!

Edit: Added stat bonuses and corrected titles to translation. Made coordination adjustments and added directions to match my in game experience. Updated google docs and calculator. Corrected formatting error in calculator that added extra P-Attk to the tally where it wasn't intended. Edited first page post with correct tallys and stat bonuses.
    ​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    here are the real names and stats for the great lake titles

The Source
    A Bird In The Hand (+1 pdef and mdef)
    Flowing Dream
    Dustborne
    Shadow Link (+1 p.atk and m.atk)
    Bright Moon
    Memory of Night
    Star of The Great Lake (+5 evasion and +5 accuracy)
  • eirghan
    edited October 2016
    shopcheese wrote: »

The Source
    Flowing Dream
    Dustborne
    Bright Moon
    Memory of Night

Thanks for your information for this It has been updated!​​
  • eirghan
    edited October 2016
    After many mind-numbing and bleary-eyed hours of verifying data line by line, title by title, I can now proudly say that the calculator is fixed and 100% accurate. If you notice any variances please comment so I can locate the discrepancy and correct it. Previously there was a formatting issue and two data entry errors that were causing wildly different stat totals than what was intended. You should now be able to verify your title completion by checking all titles you have completed and cross checking the stats in the calculator against the stat sheet in your title screen.

cwd46dJ.png​​
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »

The Source
    Flowing Dream
    Dustborne
    Bright Moon
    Memory of Night

do you know the starting coordinates?
  • eirghan
    @et3rea see the firstpost and the few comments after it, the full guide with coordinates and instructions are there.
  • toxu1234
    toxu1234 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Need help with great lake title, pls
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    I have troubles with "gate gurdian title" in the archosaur chain. do the mobs spawn at certain hours or?
  • comeonnow
    comeonnow Posts: 28 Arc User
    iv. Go to (140 691) to pick up quest. Dig the “Dorim Codex” from “Dorim Announcer” at (135 675). Quest dosent pop here for me but did at 133, 680​​
    post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU_zpsl8ev4xko.gif
  • eirghan
    @arspaulina#4310 or @SylenThunder - Sanctuary is there any chance you have the ability to restore a comment that disappeared?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Azi3nKH.png[/img]

I attempted to add a title to the first comment reply on this thread and somehow when I saved it disappeared. For some reason I lost my bbc code abilities too. dunno whats going on lol.

I can recreate it but concerned about my lack of space left for this guide and would hate to have to create a new one :s
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Is the Bravo quest, needed for Man of Fury broken? I took the challenge, but once I moved a distance from the pickup location, the challenge book disappears. I had to move because the spawn item for the Deiciter Black boss is some distance away from the challenge spot.

**Nevermind. It appears the PWE site mixed up Black with White. The coordinates for starting the White challenge is mixed up with that of Black on the site.
    Post edited by aensidhe on
  • eirghan
    Welllll I guess our mods are busy or something...tiger-9.gif

Recreated the miscellaneous title section. I had to recreate the colours as the old post was lost, so if there are any variances please comment below and advise so they can be corrected.

Added the "Hero of Elysium" title to event titles.

Miscellaneous titles are now located at the bottom of the section (had to utilize the last reserved comment spot)
    ​​
  • eirghan
    edited November 2016
    Added the cash shop titles to the miscellaneous title section as it seems no one is available to verify the data yet. I've added in what I know to the best of my ability please comment with verified or corrected info as it becomes available.

Added the Homeless title (neglected to add this one earlier)

Added the upcoming territory wars season 9 winner title
    ​​
  • eirghan
    edited December 2016
    Small update for formatting - moved the new horizons titles gained for new characters to time limited section since these are no longer obtainable. Updated google docs as well.

I am still working on the cash shop title section so as a reminder if anyone has more info please provide. I can see the titles are incorrect as I've witnessed titles such as "Void Channeler" in game but unable to associate which title goes with which level :)
    ​​