Dungeon Help

Options
epicsora
epicsora Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Dungeons & Tactics
I wouldn't deem myself a beginner, however due to my lack of appearance over time, I kinda forget which dungeons to run through, and how to request members to join said dungeons... Note that I'm a level 51 Barb, and to be completely honest, I don't even remember if they're named dungeons lol. Any help would be nice, and thank you in advanced if you do decide to kick in some advice :smile:B)

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    At level 51 you wanna just be focused on leveling (which is very fast these days). Your Bounty Hunter quests will be in fb39 dungeon Gate of Delirium. You can also very soon get the first gear set from Quicksand Maze Level 50 (although squads are pretty hard to form for this [at least it seems so based on what I've seen on my server] so you may have to find a high level to run you through or tag along as they farm mats for gears for their alts).

As for requesting members, try world chat (and watch world chat for other people forming) or join a faction that has some lower levels and try to form runs in faction chat (which may also lead to some higher levels helping out)​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3