Sunday Spend Rewards or not?

Options
sunnycali
sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
When you start the game, it shows a link for a Sunday spend reward, but if u click on it, page does not exist. So, does it exist or not?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10079783

Comments

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    sunnycali wrote: »
    When you start the game, it shows a link for a Sunday spend reward, but if u click on it, page does not exist. So, does it exist or not?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10079783

Arg, I knew I forgot to disable something. Yeah, we got word on Friday that the Sunday item we wanted to used - War Avatar Chest: S" - was causing issues, so we had to disable it. I disabled all the blog posts but forgot to remove it from the rotator. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    ....You wanted to do a spend reward...on war avatar chest s? Did you want gold being unavailable for a week again? Do you have no idea about the game? Chest S = Guaranteed S card = gold would instantly super spike.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    ....You wanted to do a spend reward...on war avatar chest s? Did you want gold being unavailable for a week again? Do you have no idea about the game? Chest S = Guaranteed S card = gold would instantly super spike.

you seem to be the one without a clue. the spend reward would have lasted 1 day only.

@orinj how would an S:Chest cause problems?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    aphrodita wrote: »

While testing this on the test servers. The test servers crashed, Client instability was the reason cited. tiger-2.gif​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    null
    @jabq it's been years and im still mad about that -_-.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    aphrodita wrote: »
    tuttle wrote: »

you seem to be the one without a clue. the spend reward would have lasted 1 day only.

Probably more details than I should divulge, but we have something called a "whitelist". This list is controlled by the CN Devs. The list is a living document, and sometimes the CN auditors make changes and fail to inform the US office. This is one of those incidents. Same with the other two items that should've been included in the Charge Promo. Basically you would have received an erroneous item, or not item at all, and our scripts would have continued to run, attempting to make good on the delivery. Jams up the backend and also doesn't send you the item we promised, hence our decision to call the audible at the last moment.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    One day promo or not, it woulda caused buy list in AH to go to 3,999,900 and at least 2k gold being bought. If it wasnt capped at 1-2 per person, it woulda also potentially created easy nuema portal sets. Just no.