If your Quiting for what ever reason

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited May 2016 in The Trading Post
Some people just out grow games as they get older have kids and family or get a job promotion and dont have time any more.

So if your quieting the game for what ever reason and you have anything cool or rare you like to give a good home to some one who loves this game and you think it be something i can use and it makes you happy knowing some one out there is enjoying it ill be glad to take it off your hands i love fash weps mounts etc

Just leave a txt here we can hook up a time or even mail it to me in game ty in advance etherblade sever
Post edited by laiwaisan on

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    lol... talk about desperate
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    bump never know
  • artixstar90
    artixstar90 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    pretty sure no one will actually do it, but you should say what server you're on if you're looking for free goodies
  • dillpickle#9755
    dillpickle#9755 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    You can have my stuff.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Hi hi dillpickle im on etherblade i think are you on same server?
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    i think i sent you a private forum pm but if it didnt work let me know here
  • dillpickle#9755
    dillpickle#9755 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Yes