litedan
litedan Posts: 3 Arc User
Thought GMs said till 7/19 ?

Best Answers

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    No there is an alien event. Or was at least, I haven't logged in today. There was an Area 52 NPC (or something along those lines) in South Archosaur. Close to the Teleport Master. He gave this quest, where one had to face octopus-looking-alien-mob-thingies, and then the alien commander. Upon completion one would get an item, gathering six,they'd get an item for a homestead statue (I think). If I'm not mistaken OP is referring to this event. It was running till lately, I haven't checked today.

As far as I know 7/19 was the date for the monkey event/Wukong event, and for the invite a friend coming back. The alien event is a separate one.

Since this event gave a bald eagle statue for a homestead, I assumed it was for the 4rth July in all honesty. So I expected it to go away around that time. Maybe last few days longer in case people hadn't collected all six. Not that I read something official on this, this last comment is my own interpretation.
  • litedan
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ok Tys

Answers

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    I thought that 7/19 was the deadline for monkey daily and for the invite a friend.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You're not being very clear, but i'm assuming you mean the luck of elysium event, where they gave away an alienware pc?

Where did you get that date anyway, it ended on the 7th of june

tiger-18.gif or what are you talking about​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    and the event is still going on as i can see. What happened? "Alien" event? It's more likely "Wukong event"... or you're talking about something else?
  • litedan
    Options
    Talking about the alien mobs/commander event ..Aliens were up in allies camp
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oh, you mean in the event mentioned in these patch notes? Raising baby wukong?

@orinj or @thenamesdomino would have to answer that if there's an issue about it

And yeah, i'm also thinking what @darky26 is saying, you're probably mixing it up with the 4th of july event, that was just for that day or a few days around 4th of july, that one is done.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.