Luck of Elysium - The official Update

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone,

I know Ive been commenting when the questions arise in various threads, I'm now making one for all your Luck of Elysium Raffle news since every day I have to come in and stare jealously at this big Alienware PC box next to my desk.

Yes the hardware is here. and YES someones walking away with it (really sad it isn't me, this thing is sweet.)

We are in the process of finalizing all the logs and generating our raffle pool...

Winners will be announced on July 8th.

Good Luck Everyone!

Comments

• lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    thanks for the update. *keeping fingers crossed for any of the prizes that include zen*
  • hanab0tan
    hanab0tan Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have a quick question about a concern I have. I accidently combined my Absent Notes that I received from completing the tasks with ones I made in the past for signing in. Will that affect my standing at all?
  • thenamesdomino
    superfedee wrote: »
    but can we know which players qualified for that normal-46.gif​​

You will know when the winners are announced unfortunately... It's a huge list.
    hanab0tan wrote: »
    I have a quick question about a concern I have. I accidently combined my Absent Notes that I received from completing the tasks with ones I made in the past for signing in. Will that affect my standing at all?

It shouldnt.
  • lilkitsu#4417

It shouldnt.

@thenamesdomino unfortunately to answer this, on the announcment page for the raffle it did say not to combine or use the absence notes otherwise you would lose them as your raffle tickets
  • thenamesdomino
    It depends on when they were combined. If you did it in the past week you should be okay as our datapull was made prior, That doesnt mean it's okay yet.Not a good idea to do so, but just in case, shoot CS a ticket.
  • hanab0tan
    hanab0tan Posts: 5 Arc User
    Alright, it did happen a while ago so I'll make sure to submit a ticket and let them know the difference. Thanks so much for the guidance!!
  • lilkitsu#4417
    Alright, it did happen a while ago so I'll make sure to submit a ticket and let them know the difference. Thanks so much for the guidance!!
    good to know.
  • thenamesdomino
    Our winners have been selected! We will be posting up the results some time later today so keep your eyes peeled.