What stats to put in?

zakena123
zakena123 Posts: 15 Arc User
hi just used illusionary crystal on my bm got her to 98 was wonder at 98 what should the stats be like ?

sry if it sounds too nooby i just want to be able to use fist and axe so the stats always confuse me =P

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Why illusion crystals are a bad idea: the thread.

Regardless, it depends on the build you want to make on your BM.
    If you want axe build, you'll need a whole lot less dex than you would when you have a fist/claw build.

So:
    1. Should've posted this in the BM section
    2. should provide more info on what you want your BM to be like​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    He kinda said he wants to use fists and axes... So around 200 dex (188 for fists/193 for claws) and 300 str, ofc more if you can as that is what increases damage.
  • zakena123
    zakena123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    ty afaria that helps alot
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    @zakena123

Make sure the 200 dex is the green number, meaning all the extra dex of equipment added, cards and stuff gives 200 total. Not base 200 points. Otherwise you end up wasting 10~60 points that could have gone in strength.

Axe/fist build = 2 sets, axe set = tanky, aoe set. fist set = aps killing bosses. For either two sets, 200 dex green is enough, the rest goes in strength.

Vit = 0 points, you refine gear to get hp. Magic = 0 points, no matter how much you want more mana for more aoe, magic stays zero.

Thread has been necroed tiger-2.gif. We hardly see any action here though.​​