If you did not receive your code yet...

Options
2»

Comments

• skyavy#1474
    skyavy#1474 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Someone on pwi facebook page has replied like this: ", didn't get it. Funny how some ppl that didn't get it got it sent to them or got a link to follow to get it when they talked to a gm, and then they decide not to do it for some ppl, I got a reply saying that they would not send the code as it would take them to much time as many ppl didnt get it. So basically some people with same problem got it and some not, nice favouritism lol."

I personally havent received any reply yet and it's been a day since i sent ticket.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    It's one e-mail, when redeemed giving two mails in in-game mailbox:
    - one containing 2 tickets of 100 event gold each (thus 200 event gold)
    - another with 2 tickets of 10 maiden-kissed chests (thus 20 of them).
    Be sure your mailboxes are not full to the brim~
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    Different promotion with the -same- fiasco. No, players didn't receive codes post May 13th, otherwise, how can you explain this fiasco? Many players checked their pwi newsletters post May 13th and got nothing. Your comment should start with: "Some players post and prior...."

I seriously hope we don't get anything more from PWE. Everytime there is a freebie people complain.
    He admitted there's an error and asked people to send a ticket if they didn't get it, is that too hard for you to do? You can't click the support button and submit a ticket saying you didn't get a code?

Damn, clicking a few buttons must be extremely exhausting right? The internet, servers, PCs, etc are not magical, there's bound to be errors and things happen, stop QQing and appreciate it instead. Now go submit a ticket like everyone else <.<[/quote]

apparently you are to ignorant to understand the fact their e-mail system is, always has been and always will be eff'd up. Only 1 of my chars received the current code and 4/6 received the other

Opening tickets always has been and always will be more a waste of time

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Earlier this morning we sent a batch of codes out to active and inactive players with a special code. There was a small hiccup on the backend and a few emails were not sent out. If you believe this has happened to you, please contact customer support at https://support.arcgames.com/app/home and they will be able to sort you out. They are currently getting an influx of tickets right now, so when you contact them, have a little patience and they will get to you.

In addition, please make sure you submit a ticket, and not try to resolve the matter via live chat.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience in this matter.

- The PWI Crew

The bolded contradicts itself. If a few emails were not sent out why is support getting an influx in tickets? Seems as though its more then just a few. My guess is that close to 80% didn't get the email (if they have their settings adjusted to receive them).

The simplest of things to do, and PWE can't even send an email properly. And you guys want to open up another server after you have merged them. Ya no "hiccups" when that happens I bet.

Why wasn't this just given out publicly? It would have reached nearly every player once a handful of them knew about it. If you guys actually logged into the game you would know that people announce the codes on world chat.

Will be interesting to see if people actually get what the code was supposed to give. From what people are posting so far, they aren't.
    NGTUy53.png

• foley3k
    edited July 2016
    Options
    clyknight wrote: »

I seriously hope we don't get anything more from PWE. Everytime there is a freebie people complain.
    He admitted there's an error and asked people to send a ticket if they didn't get it, is that too hard for you to do? You can't click the support button and submit a ticket saying you didn't get a code?

Damn, clicking a few buttons must be extremely exhausting right? The internet, servers, PCs, etc are not magical, there's bound to be errors and things happen, stop QQing and appreciate it instead. Now go submit a ticket like everyone else <.

apparently you are to ignorant to understand the fact their e-mail system is, always has been and always will be eff'd up. Only 1 of my chars received the current code and 4/6 received the other

Opening tickets always has been and always will be more a waste of time

Yes, the internet, servers, PCs, etc do mess up. But with PWE they mess up ALL the time. When was the last time they went a month without **** something up? Be it codes, promotions, server outages etc...
    With the way the support system is, people are turned off from submitting tickets because there is 3 people working through all the tickets. So no, it isn't exhausting and they are not ignorant, in fact they are the opposite. They know what it is like to submit a ticket and realize how, on the most part, useless it really is.
    NGTUy53.png

• soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    Pwi don't want to learn form there mistakes. For years they making mistake after mistake. A ticket ends up with a whole lot off blablabla and we working on it...But in the end they don't solve the problem at all. Wonder if they have a even read the tickets?
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    how do you explain that the only people who received the code are the ones that had checked their accounts to pwi newsletters prior to 13th of May?

Myself and many others has had this checked from the time we started playing the game and never receive a code in our email. I had to send in a ticket and this time they gave me a code.
  • o0tempest0o
    o0tempest0o Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    kkemz wrote: »
    how do you explain that the only people who received the code are the ones that had checked their accounts to pwi newsletters prior to 13th of May?

Myself and many others has had this checked from the time we started playing the game and never receive a code in our email. I had to send in a ticket and this time they gave me a code.

Lucky, you got your code. others were given 30 day timed fash instead. too much inconsistency lately.
  • xbodacious#3358
    xbodacious#3358 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    its ok i was told there was nothing they could do for me o/ they didn't even try to help.
  • ginz0rz
    ginz0rz Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino I'm sorry but that is bull. I received the emails/codes on alt accounts but not my main account. It has been this way for years and I've ticketed several times with the same answer: they can't/won't help. I used to receive codes & promos on my main account but somewhere along the way it stopped. I have not changed anything on my end. It's a good thing my main doesn't need most of useless things that are put out there but... would be nice if your stories were straight for once.​​
    1ezxbxy38vwa.jpg
  • pasarinh
    pasarinh Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino if you wanna do something for every1 and not a fiasco thing, why dont you make one code that can be redeemed for all accounts ? this way there will be no fiasco thing. :wink:
  • sovtek37
    sovtek37 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    I just did a live chat who created a ticket for me, and showed me how to enable my setttings to allow emails. Remember, you can't get the code for anything unless you opt in for them. Got my in-game goodies within 48 hours of live chatting, thanks PWI!
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    some of us has been opt in for years and do not get a code in our emails.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    i usually get codes on random accounts in every single giveaway they do so im happy but this time none of my accounts got a code lol.
    @thenamesdomino is it possible to send one ticket and include serval accounts who did not get a code?
    probably not but i ask anyways :P​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    I got a reply on my ticket which said as my box was unchecked, i didnt receive the code. They also said they would NOT be sending me another code for the event gold or anything else and to just keep it checked in future for future codes.

Nice way to handle it with an official post saying to send a ticket but then ticket responce saying they wont do anything.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • beauregaurd1
    beauregaurd1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino You should REALLY pass on to the people in charge of the vanilla forums to make the newsletter checked by default. new players will not get anything if they don't know about it. and another thing why the eff is it under language settings? O.o its a little hard to find there being in such an unusual place. and new counts making it are basically being screwed right now since the GM's handling it are saying "tough luck"

i just sent in a ticket about not recieving it, my box was definately checked. i'll report back.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I submitted a ticket and support told me they can't help me... While three other players in my faction with the same issue received the code via a support ticket. @orinj @thenameisdomino is there any way to get some sort of consistency in the support desk? I would really love to receive this code as promised, instead I put in the time to submit a ticket as asked and am told it takes too much time for PWI to regenerate the code.... :s
  • foley3k
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket and support told me they can't help me... While three other players in my faction with the same issue received the code via a support ticket. @orinj @thenameisdomino is there any way to get some sort of consistency in the support desk? I would really love to receive this code as promised, instead I put in the time to submit a ticket as asked and am told it takes too much time for PWI to regenerate the code.... :s

I submitted a ticket to see if people were getting the run around. They got back to me in like 2 days with a code. They said they checked the list and it shows that I was given one. Them not being able to give you one, is either cause you used one, or they are flat out lying to you.
    Also, why the hell is there a smily icon box on when I am typing? Annoying as hell.
    NGTUy53.png

• eirghan
    Options
    @foley3k well. If theres only two options and i didnt use a code because i didnt get one ..... Looks like that leaves us with support lying :s

Also i have had that smiley thing too. Pain in the you know what. Oh shoot it just popped on me now:sweat:
  • wingedbaby
    wingedbaby Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I just checked and this account has always had the accept announcements box checked, yet I never get the special code emails. What's up with that?
  • asira#9530
    asira#9530 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    my answer form them.

Our records show that you have chosen to opt out of receiving newsletters. This would prevent any emails to be sent to you including emails that contain promotion codes. This is a setting you can change in your preferences by logging into your account at arcgames.com and following this path My Account => Settings => Language preferences =>.

i think manny ppl have same prb .. lack of info can be the big problem .
    hope this nfo help .
  • dicapa#9166
    dicapa#9166 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Neither i get any special codes in my email yet. No idea why is this difference, few got and few didn't. Hopefully they will solve it soon.
  • eirghan
    Options
    We will see... Been 2 weeks since the last official update on it. I'm not holding my breath ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​​
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Earlier this morning we sent a batch of codes out to active and inactive players with a special code. There was a small hiccup on the backend and a few emails were not sent out. If you believe this has happened to you, please contact customer support at https://support.arcgames.com/app/home and they will be able to sort you out. They are currently getting an influx of tickets right now, so when you contact them, have a little patience and they will get to you.

In addition, please make sure you submit a ticket, and not try to resolve the matter via live chat.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience in this matter.

- The PWI Crew

===================================

lmfao

I have still NEVER gotten ANY code through the email... Oh yeah, except for the one with some Neverwinter code that I could not use, because I do not play it.

It is ALWAYS the same thing every single time with thsese so-called "mailed codes"... NEVER RECEIVED.

And with how much I have spent... obviously means nothing either.

So all I see in all these so-called mailed codes is BLAH BLAH BLAH

Either figure out a way to make sure your customers actually receive these things, or do not bother announcing them please...

EACH and every time these are made public, it just gets more and more irritating

Thanx, and hava nice day
  • eirghan
    Options
    So @orinj what do the players do who followed your instructions but were refused by support due to time restraints?​​