daily limit

Options
hebreu
hebreu Posts: 13 Arc User
hi there, i just wanted to know if this game still have that ridiculous daily limit of 8 hours per char so we build more alts and dont progress more with our main.

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    yes it does
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    blame the botters on PWCN for that. the earning time limit was just another stupid thing Wanmei tried to do to stop them
  • hebreu
    Options
    lol. to me sounds like a big hypocrite move from this game "owners/buyers". we all know our version dont have the same content of the asian version. we all know its cheaper for them if people just build new avatars, instead of keep buying content from level 105 above from the true creators of the game. anyway, theres no reason for me to insteall this game then. best wishes all.

ps: REAL CASH ECONOMY FOR EVER!!!
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    hebreu wrote: »
    lol. to me sounds like a big hypocrite move from this game "owners/buyers". we all know our version dont have the same content of the asian version. we all know its cheaper for them if people just build new avatars, instead of keep buying content from level 105 above from the true creators of the game. anyway, theres no reason for me to insteall this game then. best wishes all.

ps: REAL CASH ECONOMY FOR EVER!!!

Your post actually made me cringe because it shows you don't know anything yet you are trying to give your opinion on something you don't know.

PWE CANNOT change the game unless China allows it and the devs are trying to make both versions the same because they were tired of making content for us hence if China has a problem and tries to make a fix we also get it.
    This includes but it's not limited to: Autobot, DQ/Pot/Gear NPC price, Mirage celestone NPC price, Earning time, etc.

Now that's out of the way, and since you gave your opinion, here's mine: If you actually use the 8h per day, you're either insane or you're using the ingame bot or a 3rd party bot. The reason is simple: Earning time only deducts inside certain instances when you move or you're in combat mode and on the main map only when you're in combat mode, meaning the 8h are not actually 8h but more like 12-20h depending on what you're doing.
    If you're playing 12h straight on PWI... I have bad news for you...

Mr. Justice
  • hebreu
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sure, to hide the truth, they can come up with plenty of other "truths". anyway, mom is that you? you playing this game also dad? lol, look at them, making an massive online multiplayer game where players cannot play massively, game is meant to be played for a long time, but players cant play it for a long time, what a ridiculous joke this is. i may be nobody to tell you what you should do with your game, but who tha **** are you to tell me what i should be doing with my time?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    but who tha **** are you to tell me what i should be doing with my time?

Fellow pwi player who also inhibits the same pixel world. As nbreaking said, the only time i ever ran out of 8 hour time limit was when i botted in the game. During 2x i did the following and at the end you can see

Full delta x2 = 5 hours
    Trial 1+2 = 3 hours
    Lunar farming = 3 hours
    TT farming = 3 hours
    Warson = 2 hours
    FSP = 15 minutes

By the time i did all the above, i still had about 2 hours left over. I could well imagine that we play different versions of the game. Those of us who farm, very rarely run into 8 hour limit.

If you bot however, it takes about 9~15 hours to finish up the 8 hour time limit depending on your killing rate.

It would be best to search i believe heeroo's topic on earning time, that topic explains in great detail how things are calculated and where they count the time.

If you still have problems with what i wrote, in that case please do not reply to my post ID4EPOk.png.​​
  • hebreu
    Options
    dudes, im a veteran of this game, i tell you, i was level 50 and i stoped earning my rightfull rewards in a normal half day of gaming activity. people just dont know what is doing no more, they just want gamers to put money, thats what they care. they want us to not have time and bunch of money, thats what they want, thats why they want us with a job, so we come here without time to spend, this is not even gaming no more, its EXPLOITATION, CORRUPTION!
  • nbreaking
    Options
    dudes, im a veteran of this game, i tell you, i was level 50 and i stoped earning my rightfull rewards in a normal half day of gaming activity. people just dont know what is doing no more, they just want gamers to put money, thats what they care. they want us to not have time and bunch of money, thats what they want, thats why they want us with a job, so we come here without time to spend, this is not even gaming no more, its EXPLOITATION, CORRUPTION!

A company that wants money... Never saw that coming :open_mouth: *Puts on tinfoil hat* All za hidden truths D:

Mr. Justice
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    hi there, i just wanted to know if this game still have that ridiculous daily limit of 8 hours per char so we build more alts and dont progress more with our main.

8hous isnt play time but fighting time aka killing mobs for 8 hours
    How this stops your progress?
    Unless you are one of these person that leave a char killing mobs and try to lvl up
  • jabq
    Options
    thank you @joecisco for the topic, that was the one i was thinking about onion-54.gif​​
  • lynxes
    lynxes Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    did h e said veteran and level 50 in same sentence?
  • jabq
    Options
    lynxes wrote: »
    did h e said veteran and level 50 in same sentence?

He did, but he is a pro level 50. He was going about his daily stuff while doing things that any normal veteran level 50 player would do and he got the message that he ran out of earning time. Only pros can do it, us mortals have no way of reaching that level, don't even dream about it.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    joecisco wrote: »
    jabq wrote: »
    thank you @joecisco for the topic, that was the one i was thinking about onion-54.gif

Didnt realise people used that still.

Should update it really. May be even put it onto wikki...

Ill have a look later...

On the rest of this IF you are running out of earning time you are doing something WRONG. or in the rare instance you are playing the game a lot in a 24 hours, Which is possible.

This is to do with Laws in China in regards to Gaming. Yes the bottin also played it part in this. Its a good skill to learn time management.

With regards to PWCN and ours being the same their are simple settings that someone on our end should be able to manage.

To sum up really the 8 Hour limit is not a problem unless your just killing mobs.​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options

Since it was implemented I think I have reached the 8 hours three times...on alts that were auto-cultivating. only because I set it for 8 hours before work to see the amount of coin I could get. On my main even helping faction members all day and evening, I have yet to come close to the 8 hours. The whine about the limit is a puff of smoke in a volcanic eruption at best.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    LMAO i can farm im just to lazy to 8 hours is way more then i need most farmers have alts they just exchange gear rinse wash repeat
  • hebreu
    Options
    yeah? well, i played this game precisely cause i liked to grind mobs whatever the time i wanted. i never had problems finding quests cause i was ahead of them in my level all the time, cause i grinded alot, like game asked you to. not like you lazy people. yes i was playing a new char thats why i was level 50, yes i am a veteran i was probably the first person login in in the heaven's tear old server. now i just lost all that motivated me to play this game cause of a ridiculous limit. now we just pray and bow to our new guru master, the dayz modder, that said that grinding is dead. what i say? FUUCK YOU ALL!
  • nbreaking
    Options
    yeah? well, i played this game precisely cause i liked to grind mobs whatever the time i wanted. i never had problems finding quests cause i was ahead of them in my level all the time, cause i grinded alot, like game asked you to. not like you lazy people. yes i was playing a new char thats why i was level 50, yes i am a veteran i was probably the first person login in in the heaven's tear old server. now i just lost all that motivated me to play this game cause of a ridiculous limit. now we just pray and bow to our new guru master, the dayz modder, that said that grinding is dead. what i say? FUUCK YOU ALL!

The lvl 50 veteran is salty, be careful guys, back off, he might go ingame and 1shot your pixels with his lvl 50 grinding badass toon. D:

Game changed, deal with it or get lost, go find something else. You're disrespectful, and for such a "veteran" you lack ingame knowledge. Guess what, making an account in 2008 and not knowing anything about the game doesn't make you a veteran.

Mr. Justice
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    That game has changed. You don't bot anymore, now you make high level alts to run bounty hunter and flowsilver palace multiple times a day.
  • makeumad
    makeumad Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    i roflmouse-33.gif​​
  • hebreu
    Options
    nbreaking, you're not helping selling the game. are you a player or a "owner"? the way you talk seems the game is yours. sorry to want to play your game bro. lol you think i dont know what a pitiful miserable **** a pubilisher is? do nothing, earn all? im more then veteran child, im a guru already. anyway, i dont want to play this childish game anymore. i play now video-games for growned up people, real cash economy games, like all online games should be. im done making some crying babies rich at the cost of all of a gamer life. to the players i wish best of luck and have fun playing the game the way they payed so it should be.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    nbreaking, you're not helping selling the game. are you a player or a "owner"? the way you talk seems the game is yours. sorry to want to play your game bro. lol you think i dont know what a pitiful miserable **** a pubilisher is? do nothing, earn all? im more then veteran child, im a guru already. anyway, i dont want to play this childish game anymore. i play now video-games for growned up people, real cash economy games, like all online games should be. im done making some crying babies rich at the cost of all of a gamer life. to the players i wish best of luck and have fun playing the game the way they payed so it should be.

Thank you for your comments they have been noted. If you could keep please and thank you in mind that would be amazing.

We all would like to wish you well playing the game you choose.

This thread I would expect has been derailed enough to be closed now?

Thanks.​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

First you were a veteran, than you become a guru... what comes next? A God?
    giphy.gif

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ho boy this became a trainwreck really fast. I think OP has had enough sufficient feedback to ease any concerns they have, so I'll be closing this little guy up.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
This discussion has been closed.