Thank you PWI and Happy 4th of July

breitlaph
breitlaph Posts: 3 Arc User
I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome patriotic statue from the Area 52 quest!! While some may find it boring that it isn't gear, or something one can equip, I think its a beautiful addition to the game and to those of us that enjoy the homestead portion of PW, especially being that our PW is US based, I find it a fitting tribute to our Independence Day, July 4th.

Thank you so much!!

Comments

• anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    So I presume all other countries will have similar patriotic events? Or are the events for "selected" players also, like the codes? This game is starting to look like a secret club instead of an international game.
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    anita wrote: »
    So I presume all other countries will have similar patriotic events? Or are the events for "selected" players also, like the codes? This game is starting to look like a secret club instead of an international game.

America is the greatest country on planet Earth. Its not a secret club, its a club that only allows successful countries in. One day your country ( I'm assuming you arent apart of the greatest country on earth ) might have half the worth of America.

• hal2010
    hal2010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would also say thank you pwi to get double for our canada day last friday.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User

Here we go again... The servers are in the USA, it's normal that they celebrate the USA holidays. Not only do they celebrate the USA holidays but also the Chinese ones because the game comes also from China. It's just normal and I don't think we should be mad about it (BTW, I'm not American).

America is the greatest country on planet Earth. Its not a secret club, its a club that only allows successful countries in. One day your country ( I'm assuming you arent apart of the greatest country on earth ) might have half the worth of America.

I really hope you are just trolling, else you are plain dumb :| First of all, America is a continent, not a country. Second, the USA is a 1st world country but far from being the greatest country on earth. Blind pride and patriotism is dumb and dangerous.
    Let's not get political here.

Mr. Justice
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User

Seriously? I mean really...seriously?

as nbreaking said the servers are in the USA, and to add, PWNA celebrates US holidays (they are in the USA after all) and the reward after 6 days of doing the quest; well it falls on July 4th. If the servers were in the country of Nauru, and the HS quest reward was the Nauru flags, so be it. If PW was in Portugal, and was celebrating Portugal's independence, I wouldn't care, and would happily put a statue of the Portuguese flags in my homestead, and proudly do so.

So in other words, GTF over it with your moronic conspiracy theories, including the code BS.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    if it was american game (server) why its 4th July without Flash sale :'(
    Post edited by arcangel786 on
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Happy 4th Pwi Devs Mod Dom and for the haters that seem to use every thread to spew contempt i hope you get a bottle rocket up ur ...........what you mean i cant say that but........ ahhh have happy 4th
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Ty for the cool events for the holiday season even if it wasnt my culture im glad for all the cool stuff im getting!
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Where was my igloo and maple tree for Canada day that just passed July 1st?!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Seriously? I mean really...seriously?

as nbreaking said the servers are in the USA, and to add, PWNA celebrates US holidays (they are in the USA after all) and the reward after 6 days of doing the quest; well it falls on July 4th. If the servers were in the country of Nauru, and the HS quest reward was the Nauru flags, so be it. If PW was in Portugal, and was celebrating Portugal's independence, I wouldn't care, and would happily put a statue of the Portuguese flags in my homestead, and proudly do so.

So in other words, GTF over it with your moronic conspiracy theories, including the code BS.

EU Server and PWE's EU main office in Amsterdam say hello.
    Want to try posting again?

4th of july is nothing more than a hypocrite bullfest anyway, eyyyyy.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Relax :) Be cool. The Chinese Devs programmed that event into the game, all without our knowing, lol. There's no favoritism or anything like that. Just a movie starring Will Smith and Dr. Jurassic Park guy. We're all family, under one sky, living on one planet that is circling a ball of fire.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    orinj wrote: »
    Relax :) Be cool. The Chinese Devs programmed that event into the game, all without our knowing, lol. There's no favoritism or anything like that. Just a movie starring Will Smith and Dr. Jurassic Park guy. We're all family, under one sky, living on one planet that is circling a ball of fire.

This is 2016, the age of people getting offended for the simple season to get offended, can you imagine what all our kids are gna be like, im scared :s
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    think of what theyre already like they cant live without their phones and internet soon theyll all be jacked into the wall instead of their computers and phones cuz the only thing better than living on your phone is being it.
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User

[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahahaha!
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2016

As an American i have this to say about this ridiculous comment...

Obama, Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and everyone else wanting to run for president this year suck worse than hell.

Flaming Meteor for President 2016. We're screwed anyway, so let's go out with a bang!

p.s. could someone in japan kidnap me please.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.