Cloud Blossom?

Options
outieanti
outieanti Posts: 1 Arc User
I haven't heard or seen anything about the PW Promotions Agent update(i just noticed it today so idk how long its been this way), but i was wondering how to get the Cloud Blossoms? I got the Cloud Wonder from some old Invitation Scrolls I had in my bank, so just missing the other.

Comments

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Cloud Blossoms are from new daily (I guess it's an event, temporary), you can find that daily in the available quest list: "Raising Baby Wukong"

I was wondering where we could get Cloud Wonder...
    Post edited by zoube on
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    zoube wrote: »
    Cloud Blossoms are from new daily (I guess it's a nevent, temporary), you can find that daily in the available quest list: "Raising Baby Wukong"

I was wondering where we could get Cloud Wonder...

Invitation scrolls. Any scroll contains one. If you dont have any leftover scrolls you are screwed. You would've also gotten 20 from the Returning Warrior buff when u have been off for a few days. All of that doesnt work anymore :hushed:

Your best bet is to do the daily. save it up. maybe they rerelease the invitation stuff again :D
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    yeah, if they do'nt remove the rewards from npc later...
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Go the Zoologist in south arch, take the quest and travel to the past (second quest zoologist has) . Click on the item you get in your inventory and wait 10 mins.... then dig. Combine that with the item you get now from invitation scrolls and take them to pw promotions agent and redeem for stuffs.
  • merirusa
    merirusa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    igoplop wrote: »
    Go the Zoologist in south arch, take the quest and travel to the past. Click on the item you get in your inventory and wait 10 mins.... then dig. Combine that with the item you get now from invitation scrolls and take them to pw promotions agent and redeem for stuffs.

You say travel to the past, but...WHAT past. Aba past, Primal World Story Mode, or OHT?

Nevermind...
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    merirusa wrote: »
    igoplop wrote: »
    Go the Zoologist in south arch, take the quest and travel to the past. Click on the item you get in your inventory and wait 10 mins.... then dig. Combine that with the item you get now from invitation scrolls and take them to pw promotions agent and redeem for stuffs.

You say travel to the past, but...WHAT past. Aba past, Primal World Story Mode, or OHT?

quest from the npc Zoologist
  • donutszoqo
    donutszoqo Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Does anyone know how long will this daily quest last?
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Awesome. Take something out of the game and a month later introduce rewards for it. Smart.
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I just recently returned from a small itty bitty break and I just finished this quest and checked Redeem, not too bad on the prizes, its actually interesting, however I am curious where do we get this Cloud Wonder item? I'm a bit curious on the Unicorn mount heh.

hmmm really...invitation scrolls for those Cloud Wonders -.- guess i lucked out on that then boo
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • martabea
    martabea Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    what do you need to get the new daily? My level 80 toon doesnt have the quest
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    The cloud wonder is impossible to obtain now. Those who didnt use the invitation scrolls however can get them as they come from the scrolls.

I am completely bewildered as to why they removed the invite system and then allowed the old items from it to be used exclusively for those too lazy to use, for a new daily without any advanced warning. If not using items means it will benefit you in future, why hasnt the Red Envelopes from 2012 been given a use for those of us who didnt turn in?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    GG Nice then, I've already used all my invitation scrolls right as I got them, and they never contained the Cloud Wonder item.

@thenamesdomino Is there going to be a fix for this? Why put in a quest with a useless reward? Sad feels :c nIYoW7R.png​​
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    martabea wrote: »
    what do you need to get the new daily? My level 80 toon doesnt have the quest
    Impossible. I believe it's 30+, 40+ for sure, cos i could do it on level 43-44 chars.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    elyora2 wrote: »
    GG Nice then, I've already used all my invitation scrolls right as I got them, and they never contained the Cloud Wonder item.

@thenamesdomino Is there going to be a fix for this? Why put in a quest with a useless reward? Sad feels :c nIYoW7R.png​​

The reward isnt useless. :o Just takes more of the items from daily to exchange for rewards if u dont have the invitation scroll items.
  • forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    any info about long it will stay there? I dont want to do it and save for big stuff before they remove it. for some reason i have feeling that this wasnt supposed to happen on our servers. its too big rewards
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    The Astrobana is the best reward (in my opinion) and those requires the invitation scrolls. That is sad for people who didn't save them. Personally I do have a few but at this point I wish I would have saved up way more.
    The unicorn is identical to the yellow unicorn from shroud, however this one is 0.5 faster.
  • elyora2
    Options
    nene#6448 wrote: »

@thenamesdomino Is there going to be a fix for this? Why put in a quest with a useless reward? Sad feels :c nIYoW7R.png

The reward isnt useless. :o Just takes more of the items from daily to exchange for rewards if u dont have the invitation scroll items.

The reward from that only quest is useless. It only becomes usefull if you have the other item with it, which many people do not have.​​
  • darkdemen
    Options
    There are 2 options for every item, one with only cloud blossoms, and second with 50/50 two different mats.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nene#6448 wrote: »

@thenamesdomino Is there going to be a fix for this? Why put in a quest with a useless reward? Sad feels :c nIYoW7R.png

The reward from that only quest is useless. It only becomes usefull if you have the other item with it, which many people do not have.​​

Wrong, you can get stuff with just the quest items, for example u can get a citrine gem with 20 QUEST items, thats just 4 days of questing. IF you have invitation scrolls you get citrine gem in 2 days, 10 quest only items and 10 invitation scroll items.

EDIT: Screenshot added
    EDIT2: I know the arrow points at wrong gem. D:
    cloud.png
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    Problem is that most people DONT want the shards. All people I know would prefer the starchart pill.
    Me, for example, has no use at all for the shards. Not even for my alts.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino

Cloud Wonder is no longer obtainable, unless you have a different item saved up that too is now no longer available, is there a way you could fix this for us? o:) else this new event that got released is quite pointless for a lot of people :(
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Actually...im ALL for those shards. I've not sharded my gear at all and most of the time was tight on coin. So the fact I saw this I was actually very excited. Sure I'd like the other items too but its still a nice step for me :) Definitely thankful!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • elyora2
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    Problem is that most people DONT want the shards. All people I know would prefer the starchart pill.
    Me, for example, has no use at all for the shards. Not even for my alts.

^ This. So yes item still useless on its own.​​
  • darkdemen
    Options
    Only geared people don't need these shards. Average players use level 10 shards from weeklies, so lv11 shards is a pretty nice boost to gear.
  • iamnotfat
    iamnotfat Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    donutszoqo wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long will this daily quest last?

one has to do the daily for 8 days to get one garnet gem. so let us do the math:
    (40 blossoms needed for garnet gem / 5 blossoms per day )*pwi^competence = event will be over in 7 days, for technical reasons o:)

• xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino Any update on this please? Some rewards are unobtainable for people who used the invitation scrolls. As there was no announcement to keep them, not many did and now those who did keep them are able to receive exclusive rewards. How is this fair?
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    We are currently looking into this. Hopefully we can get some answers soon
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Here's the information as I have it currently: This event was one that we were supposed to manually activate. We never did nor did we intend for this event to begin currently. However, and this is going to sound silly, the event went active without us actually activating it. This is why there were no announcements or anything of the like going out prior or the day of activation.

Now as for the invitation scrolls, this is where I have to give hats off to the players who discovered this issue. The invitation scrolls were items given out during a promotion over a year ago. PRIOR to the Elysium expansion the scrolls did not contain the cloud wonder thats been reported so the only way those were attainable were if you had the invitation scrolls, Held onto them for over a year, then used them recently.

One of the things that we are currently trying to do is to get china to enable the invitation scrolls for people who wish to participate in this event so that you guys can use the shop and get the items in it. We're discussing and meeting about this currently, but as it stands, there's nothing concrete to report just yet.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    If you want to add the invitation scroll to the shop, add them in the EVENT BOUTIQUE and not the regular boutique.
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino According to Asterelle, the event is due to end on the 7/7. If it's so, will the cloud blossom item be removed also, or can we save it for when the invitation scrolls are active again ?