more UP keys?

lilliida
lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
can we please get at least 2-3UP keys ("silent sea sandgrain") a day?

reasoning for this request being that one key is just too few:

- the sheer amount of mats u need for g17 weap takes like a year or so to farm with a 10man squad with the current drop rate
been doing UP pretty much every day (sometimes even 2-3 times with other alts) and still havent seen a single red mat so far (of which u need what, 66?, for g17)

- u need UP for the higher level homestead quests: 1st boss for lv9, and apparently either 3pillars OR last boss for lv10
given how much people tend to mess up - im pretty sure u know how it is e.g. when u randomly die on last boss and u cant res in time for the kill or when u die on bosses inbetween and ppl dont pay attention and just kill the pillar - it would be really great if we could get more keys....2 would already totally do in case u fail to get ur quest done the first time, so ud at least have the chance to finish the quest
one key is just not enough if u fail ur quest or get jerks who decide to kick u out for no reason in the middle of a run (yes this happens, not to me personally so far luckily), ull be stuck forever with it (assuming u do UP every day)

- "lower geared" players have a hard time getting a squad together cos those with r999 mostly run with fixed squads
yes i know they can still do it, but just saying its a lot harder
so especially for those who cant complete it first try or not at all it would be great if their high geared friends had an extra key to spare to help them...because with 1key thats just not gonna happen

- u also get homestead mats (cattle and herbs), but with 10man squad thats just a very small amount that everyone gets
with 2-3 possible runs a day it would be a lot easier to farm those..

so ye while im aware that "it will be in boutique anyway at some point" i still think not all mats will be buyable
and id at least like to have a 2nd attempt every day in case something goes wrong on the first run

~

Comments

• kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    I agree on this. I have seen people die the exact moment last boss died, and it happened once for me as well. They missed out and now they are stuck with a broken quest every day. I think 2 keys a day should be reasonable. Or do something like AEU where you can pick 6 orders a week, in this case that would maybe be 3 keys a week + the daily key. Makes total 10 keys on 7 days.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    kuglepen wrote: »
    I agree on this. I have seen people die the exact moment last boss died, and it happened once for me as well. They missed out and now they are stuck with a broken quest every day. I think 2 keys a day should be reasonable. Or do something like AEU where you can pick 6 orders a week, in this case that would maybe be 3 keys a week + the daily key. Makes total 10 keys on 7 days.

This :o I want it and I want it now >:O plz :x xD

Mr. Justice
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    this should be under the Suggestion thread, so it can be logged and eventually passed to people who can make the decision
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    You ppl complaing about needing more keys when I got 35 on my main alone....I wish I had more.time on work days =/
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • lilliida
    this should be under the Suggestion thread, so it can be logged and eventually passed to people who can make the decision

oo ok
    could u point me in the right direction? i.e., which forums exactly should i put this? not too familiar with the diff forum sections here :s
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User

dude, even the Head of the US studio that runs PWI asking for a great suggestion here @ General Tab... Quote him your Suggestion Thread.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    wooooper wrote: »

dude, even the Head of the US studio that runs PWI asking for a great suggestion here @ General Tab... Quote him your Suggestion Thread.

That's because he's not making a suggestion, he's asking a question / polling the community if there's interest in something.
    One would think that's an easy difference to spot. Apparently not.
    Then again, you're a monkey.

disclaimer: inb4 offended poster, it's a reference to your avatar​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Then again, you're a monkey.

disclaimer: inb4 offended poster, it's a reference to your avatar

^^monkey-41.gifmonkey-41.gif​​
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    lilliida wrote: »

oo ok
    could u point me in the right direction? i.e., which forums exactly should i put this? not too familiar with the diff forum sections here :s

when you first click on forums on the upper right there should be a tab called Categories. click that. then scroll down until you find the topic labeled Suggestion Box. click that to open the topic and you can post the idea there
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Why not just use vana keys to open UP onion-29.gif?

If that won't work, how about have the same npc give out 2~3 keys?​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    Why not just use vana keys to open UP onion-29.gif?

If that won't work, how about have the same npc give out 2~3 keys?​​

or an NPC that can trade vana/fairy box/ up keys for for any of the other keys. Something like a 2 or 3 to one trade. 3 vana keys for one up key and vice versa
  • lilliida
    edited June 2016
    lilliida wrote: »

oo ok

when you first click on forums on the upper right there should be a tab called Categories. click that. then scroll down until you find the topic labeled Suggestion Box. click that to open the topic and you can post the idea there

thank you very much, just posted it there!

@jadasia converting nirv/fairybox keys to UP keys sounds like a rly good idea
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Moving this to the suggestion box :) Good suggestion. I'll ask about it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    I'm not convinced about more keys. Something like nirvana spend 3m to get another key may b. But limited. My point to this is everyone that has time to play will run away with it leaving others in the dust. That gap really makes the interest low.

In addition it adds another element of how hard you have worked for it AND give you some drive to get it!​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on