Misconduct From Mod/GM team post removed?

Options
What rule did that break....This is starting to smell like a time i got banned with beinghope/fay/and a few others.....

Comments

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    can't name and shame (or just shame) the ppl who can push the ban button.......
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    tinyurl.com/PWIComplaint If you can't trust the people that are supporting you and they are abusing their power its time to get management involved: tinyurl.com/PWIComplaint monkey-5.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hammerdindin
    hammerdindin Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino needs to come out of the woodwork and deal with this bs
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    one of my shop got banned today, cuz i ran 3client for selling event stufffox-2.gif got an email said: violating the rules and will be banned for (1) day... holycow is it my fault if theres a pack sale and got a full bank/inv on 5 toons? selling stuff running with 3client is abused? wow holycow! the NW people do 5-10client at the same time and didnt get bannedfox-2.gif well its only 1day banned but. they pick the toon who got alot of bignotes and DoD's fox-6.gif​​
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    lol i told you big brother was watching!
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm with you, if they are going to start banning people for having too many clients I want to see some of the zillion alts that people take to NW banned! It's not fun to have alt nation, js. And btw people have been doing more then 2 clients for YEARS! And they pick now to start enforcing it and with catshops, srsly?! How about some mods in wc, ToS is stomped on there ALL the time and nothing is ever done! And how about some of the people that pretty much run there own squads with alts. When is their ban coming?

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    I'm with you, if they are going to start banning people for having too many clients I want to see some of the zillion alts that people take to NW banned! It's not fun to have alt nation, js. And btw people have been doing more then 2 clients for YEARS! And they pick now to start enforcing it and with catshops, srsly?! How about some mods in wc, ToS is stomped on there ALL the time and nothing is ever done! And how about some of the people that pretty much run there own squads with alts. When is their ban coming?

Quoted directly from GM BearClawHL - "how many clients do you use, I do not mean vendor shops because we do not have a limitation on those".

Let it be known any ban on a catshop should be taken seriously and should be escalated to management as soon as possible as this should not be done.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

• wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino people are in my afk spot please ban them :(
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Yea I afk in west arch pls boot all those catshops cuz they in my spot
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    You all can complain all you want, ToS you agreed to states they can ban you whenever they want, for whatever reason they want.
    Thought the rule on multi-client was no more than 2 at the same time (no idea how they came up with that but still)

@tek1nig quoting without an actual screenshot or without an actual source won't get you anywhere either, and it's not 1 GM that makes those rules, so he can say whatever he wants, if the rest of the team doesn't agree with it, it's void.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• gomiamiheat
    gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    Lol dblazen if thats really a rule than all pwi needs to band together to get that removed. That is completely ridiculous and begs for situations like the certain afk spot banner GM. Even in times of obvious abuse the white knights on forums still throw up the shield and sword for GM's even when they are obviously 100% wrong :). Lemme guess the tos also says you can tele people to random parts of the map and harass them right? rofl
  • dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lol dblazen if thats really a rule than all pwi needs to band together to get that removed. That is completely ridiculous and begs for situations like the certain afk spot banner GM. Even in times of obvious abuse the white knights on forums still throw up the shield and sword for GM's even when they are obviously 100% wrong :). Lemme guess the tos also says you can tele people to random parts of the map and harass them right? rofl
    How about you go read what you agreed to upon creating your account, it's not like I agree with it or am making it up, it's just that PWE as a company can do whatever they want with your account as they see fit. That includes banning or even go as far as flat out deleting your account.

You should remember very well, for every MMO, you own absolutely NOTHING you see in the game, no matter how much money you toss at it.
    Pretty much every ToS of any MMO you will read has something along the lines that they can ban whoever, whenever as they see fit. It's nothing new and not exclusive to PWE.
    Multiclient is allowed for 2 clients at a time if i'm correct, I thought there was also some exclusion to it for when your account was older than a certain amount of years, but i'm not sure on that anymore.
    So if they catch you using more than 2, it's pretty much a "legit" reason to ban since they laid out that rule.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• gomiamiheat
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah and a crappy game like this won't get the time of day lol. GM's keep going like this more people are going to leave than already happening. I'd think you would already know that judging by your signature lol. Funny how they have always been able to just ban for anything yet this is not very common that a GM just walks up and teles and boots someone off game over and over? In fact first I've ever heard of this. Most "Abuse" people complained about before was someone feeling they got to long of a ban for breaking a rule and such. Why don't all the GM's just kick people and go crazy if they are allowed to anyways?

Oh right, even if what you are saying is true they probably have their own sets of rules. Because I'm sorry I know how games like this work, people get power and are given the room for abuse they will abuse it if they can. We would have many many more cases than just this if the GM's are really kings that can do whatever they please on the game.
  • aosigndalskd
    aosigndalskd Posts: 4 New User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    yep sylen keeps removing any evidence of his misdeed - my earlier post in this thread got removed as well

Removed.

someone like that is clearly not fit to be a mod, no matter the nature
    and sylen removing every post containing evidence is pretty much proving the point​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    It gets removed because naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Further links will result in penalties.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    Haha this reminds me of the time I proved the GM was in xTW with screenshots and then they tried to perma forum ban me for it. Funny how ToS doesnt apply to certain mods and players.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • aosigndalskd
    aosigndalskd Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    everyone who wants further info either pm "Kniraven" of server twilight temple ingame or go to knights forums

there, thats not a link :)
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    everyone who wants further info either pm "Kniraven" of server twilight temple ingame or go to knights forums

Or just check in any of the PWI facebook groups. Its all up there and screenshots, videos, etc etc
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    Options

Did read and watch it, it's a cherry pick thread without any further context in favour for Knights's case.

If it really was a thing ongoing for a year, then it's something PWE would have to look into in their logs to see who did what and what form of harassment there was. I'm sure it will be in the form of people PM'ing eachother things, but I don't really care.

Cherry picking is **** however, last year of whatever happened should be posted as well, if anything.​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif

• gomiamiheat
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lol -blank gm- since i cant name keep going on how you are and troll away the few people even left around. I suppose if a few cs'ers get mad that might be enough to take you down however because pwi does listen if it hurts their pockets :) and lord knows they don't have infinite cash flow atm the last major update is long behind us next is months and months off so the little buzz yall got from the update is now gone and the servers are thinning out once again. Situations like this will only make less and less ppl come back game already boring and dull as is without vigilante GM's banning for whatever reason they feel. gimme a break. Also making a toon on TT to go afk at that exact spot. come at me :)
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    Options
    i need to be a mod get people banned standing near my catshop spot i been there for years now people standing close to me ..I WANT tHEM BANNED NOW NOW NOW BANN them all anyone standing near my afk char or close my shop needs be banned.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • lynxes
    lynxes Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    It gets removed because naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Further links will result in penalties.​​
    or is it you don't want people to see how you are getting people banned for standing AFK in your so called "AFK SPOT"

• motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    The modd need to be removed plain and simple..who knows how manu times in how many others ways he abused...
This discussion has been closed.