WOLF EMBLEM IMBALANCE DEMON/SAGE

kickoflegend
kickoflegend Posts: 17 Arc User
Seriously? You give sage 3 perks and demon has only increase in rage crits??? even if sage has decreased in rage crits, the duration is not fair. come on 30min??? compared to even lvl10/demon 30 misely seconds???

Comments

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Not sure what is so hard to understand... Sage has always 20% rage damage increase, while demon has 40% rage damage increase for 30 seconds with a 60 seconds cd which will also average at 20%...

Not even trying to argue which is better, but if you prefer sage, why would you pick demon?
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    afaria86 wrote: »
    Not sure what is so hard to understand... Sage has always 20% rage damage increase, while demon has 40% rage damage increase for 30 seconds with a 60 seconds cd which will also average at 20%...

Not even trying to argue which is better, but if you prefer sage, why would you pick demon?

Gotta complain about something​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kickoflegend
    kickoflegend Posts: 17 Arc User
    I prefer demon. Sage's version is too unfair... cuz of the duration. come on, 30 secs compared to 30 min???
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Ok, just to lay it out simply:
    Sage is 20% rage damage for 30 minutes.

Demon is 40% rage damage for 30 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown, meaning you'd have to wait 30 seconds to cast it again after it ends.
    Basically meaning you can cast it every minute, giving you effectively 15 minutes of 40% rage damage.

No do I really have to explain the rest about how it balances it each other out?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Ok, just to lay it out simply:
    Sage is 20% rage damage for 30 minutes.

Demon is 40% rage damage for 30 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown, meaning you'd have to wait 30 seconds to cast it again after it ends.
    Basically meaning you can cast it every minute, giving you effectively 15 minutes of 40% rage damage.

No do I really have to explain the rest about how it balances it each other out?​​

Kinda what I said :(

But lets be fair about it, you picked demon because you like to cast bp, 3spark and aps things, and you got exactly what you wanted.

Sage always on 20% rage damage and demon half the time on 40% rage damage, nothing unfair about it...