What games? you recomend

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Im still loyal to this game mainly cause i invested over 5 grand but what i want to know is there any other mmo's last year i look and i still couldnt find one like pwi other then w.o.w and im sorry im algaints subscription mmo's

any other games with mass charcter creation like pwi thats fun? and above all free?

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    As far as I can tell, there's not really any MMO that has a character creator like PWI.
    There is 1 MMO that has a really REALLY awesome character creator, but obviously I can't name it.
    It has something to do with really really dark sand. Lots of sand. In a really hot place.

But apart from that one, I can't think of any that have a good character creator the way PWI has it.

The problem with MMO's is that it's all doing the same thing. You go through the story line, then you start grinding and then you get beat by a wallet warrior anyway.
    That and people's **** demands to run an instance, lol.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    lol it is amazing game but not free looking for a free one
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    good luck finding a free mmo with character customization that's even remotely close to PWI. i certainly havent found one that can compare, but then again the character customazion was one of the big things that PWI originally prided itself on. Back when it first came out it got a few awards for having the best customization of any mmo