Before you complain on forum

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Before you complain because your un happy or feel rip off in any way or shape about Pwi take a look At Pwi BBB google it you will see almost every complaint threw there has been resolved in some shape way or form.

So before you go spiting out lawsuit class action bs take a moment stop being pisst breath i use to be you hell im still like you to this day i still stew over a S card i never got due to promo mishap on txt .

but seriously like the sanfran thing usually only has stuff to do with there sales department like debit card purchases i think even band account sometimes but there very limited on what they can do.

Support ticket or even asking Dom here on forum and i think there an active mod that helps out every now and then but posting flame is not going to get you nothing i know from personal experience.

support tickets work most i had to wait was a week getting a hold of a mod or dom here helps to making a complaint on BBB is usually a last resort but it gets resolved usually but crying here does not just wanted you to know from my personal experince as a player and some one that spends money.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yep. I will do what I can to help. If I can't help, I can usually get someone involved that can.

Raging on the forum is just a good way to get your account here locked or banned. Either of which will just close off another avenue for getting assistance.

Also, please don't forget to check the sticky threads in the Technical Support Forum. There is a lot of information there that can help you troubleshoot issues, and instruct you on what we need to assist best.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The people at technical support are awesome, if you are stuck on any step, just ask, they will provide you the details. If you keep on asking them for help and reading the forums, in a few months you will have increased your tech level to about 5~8. In a year you could decide to go sage or demon.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Also want to concur with everyone's thoughts in this thread. I encourage everyone to express themselves, but there's a right way and a wrong way. Bypassing our profanity filter, flaming, and being all around hurtful is the wrong way. Those ways net you a nice little vacation from the forums and sometimes from the community so you can calm down.

Whereas constructive feedback, while expressing displeasure is always welcome. Think to yourself before you act out and if you think it could be construed as the former (cursing, flaming, etc.) choose your words wisely.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I'm still pretty chocked that I can't get support help cause I can't remember my answer to my question on my account. Maybe I'll try that live support thing tommorow.

It would be nice if support was more supportive. Would probably see less rage on these forums.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    live support is back? i had chance in the past to use that aim live chat thing with them was really nice i thought they stoped that?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    live support is back? i had chance in the past to use that aim live chat thing with them was really nice i thought they stoped that?
    It's an on-again off-again thing. It completely depends on available staffing. If no one is free to provide it, it's usually down. It's been up more often than not lately though.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Hmmm well hopefully it works tommorow XD
    Post edited by hypereccentrik on
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Also there's no need to take criticism against you so personal. Can't speak for the rest but I debate ideology and methodology of an argument. I do not attack people personally and I do not take any criticism of my ideas personally. There's no need to rage just because someone opposes an opinion just as passionately as you support that opinion. It just means we care about the game we play.

• sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Mods making people sound and feel stupid is not helpful, js. Sometimes how you are answered is not helpful at all. Trying to make is sound like it's the person with the issues fault, not helpful and make people quit. Not having a GM answer question in Tec support after doing a ticket and being told to post there for example make people feel like they are wasting their time even bothering to ask for help or report on a bug/problem. Sometimes it's not so much that we want it fix NOW as we want some to say we HEAR you and are addressing the issue. Maybe you guys should have a check mark in Tec support so that if you don't have time to post something like "looking into it" you can just check mark it as "Seen", just a thought.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Mods making people sound and feel stupid is not helpful, js. Sometimes how you are answered is not helpful at all.

He needs to go.​​
    Here we go again....