R9 Boundless Set bonuses

So i've tried looking around the forums and didnt find what i was looking for. Basically, i was wondering if anyone hass made a full Boundless R9 set and know the set bonuses. Mainly looking for AA but all three would be nice

Best Answer

• lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    just checked the database. never saw the complect tab on armor sets before. thanks

Answers

• igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Pretty sure you can find it in the database.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Obviously it depends which class you want to know, and since you're not saying which I can't show you what it is.
    Anyway, just look at the gears you can craft with Wishalloy bar

That should get you going.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I thought bonuses were shown in game encyclopedia too. Weird that they aren't.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    so Id loose on bonuses also if upgrade clerics gears def lvl+10 crit rate +5 def lvl +10 chling -6 atck lvl +25
    bonus now is chanling -6 magic +100 dev +25 atck +30

so is loss 5 def lvls and 5 atck lvls for extra 5 crit rate.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    and 100 magic loose.
  • rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    > @lilkitsu#4417 said:
    > just checked the database. never saw the complect tab on armor sets before. thanks
    Op here said they go the answer they needed so this thread can be closed
  • kickoflegend
    kickoflegend Posts: 17 Arc User
    gear bonus is just some piece of crapy attk lvls. and u lose ur bonus +100 stats from R9S3. it's imbalance and people only getting the weapons.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Chinese r9r is way tankier for refining belt and better stats on armor for refinement. But you lose a lot of attack if you decide to go for it. And who nowadays wants to lose attack? Especially for huge cost monkey-47.gif It won't make you invincible anyway.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    shade13 wrote: »
    monkey-47.gif It won't make you invincible anyway.

I was told if you shard shabby ruby shards in all your gear r9rr chinese version, if you die, there is a self explosion. Everyone in a 10 meter radius suffers 50k damage that can not be avoided. The catch is that one has to shard shabby ruby shards in all gear pieces, even belt and neck and the likes. dz7ydAq.png​​