Uncharted Paradise - Full Venomancer Squad

catgirldesu
catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Venomancer
Hello fluffy Venomancers!

I've wanted to do this little experiment since the first week of the update, but I wanted to wait for people to learn the mechanics of the instance, myself included. Now it was finally time to do it! The players that participated were: Imperiousa, Nevranite, OwlSong, nllite, Satyrion, Serapentia, ErisedDeSang, /\gentOrange, BloodyNova and myself.

https://youtu.be/ZoZIcPZ4QnY

A few words about our run:

There was a bit of confusion at the first boss, but once everything was clear it went smoothly. We assigned a Venomancer per element, using a pet with an elemental bash and a weapon with elemental shards. The earth add can be damaged by physical attacks and the water add can be damaged by wood attacks. The rest had to DD the boss.

Calligraphy boss was easy and straight-forward. DD boss, kill adds, write the characters. Wine boss was quite easy, too. Someone was assigned to aggro the Wine Elementals and run around with them, while another person would take care of the Drunkard add. The rest had to DD the boss. The Strategy boss went well once we got into the rhythm. We did get very close to failing though as we let a piece slip through, but luckily the boss died just in time.

The puppet part was easier than what we had anticipated. We had someone tank them while the rest focused on killing the Venomancer puppets one by one and providing the tank with chi. The last boss gave us trouble until we figured out the ideal strategy and positioning. We did a mix of Herc-tanking (bless the new Heal Pet) and Veno-tanking by taking turns.

​​

Comments