grand commander's order

Options
marianafix
marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
i got an item called grand comander's order from dc it says i can use it to craft warsoul weapons, how and were do i use it?

Comments

• kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    We dont have forge for it plus u need 165 of them and 5 SoW (Im not 100% sure as I havent checked in a while)
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Options
    There's a rumor on TT that you can use them. One individual is buying them all up, but won't say where you can use them....

or maybe it's hype.​​
    Here we go again....
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    There's a rumor on TT that you can use them. One individual is buying them all up, but won't say where you can use them....

or maybe it's hype.

Damn I wish someone on ET would buy them, I just have them sitting in my bank :c​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    yeap useless item, i have contacted with support about that and guess still waitting for something to change. Although support isnt responsible for the items as they told me
    We had the discussion about it when cross TW started and people got that item. Domino said that he will check it out.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    I sent ticket about it too, the GM told me its useable in game, just im noob and i dont see it. Seems legit.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    kartter wrote: »
    I sent ticket about it too, the GM told me its useable in game, just im noob and i dont see it. Seems legit.

Lewl, I guess that GM knows more than 99% of the PWI players then.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    elyora2 wrote: »
    kartter wrote: »

Lewl, I guess that GM knows more than 99% of the PWI players then.

From my experience, the inverse is true.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I'm looking into this now. Hopefully I can have some answers for you guys shortly
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe i missed, but what about Sovereign's Seals? Icon looks like Seal of War's but we dont have forget with it yet.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    I believe (?) these forges are not present for that item as well, given that the PW Database is showing the recipes for a "Cauldron of Contemplation" while we have "Contemplation Forges" instead (was looking up the recipe for an Emperor tome). Database can be wrong at times but I double checked the locations in game as well and there's nowhere to use them. That's a bit problematic as well, should pass this along.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    A forge that turns sovereign seals into seals of war would be nice