And your Winners Are...

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!

The votes are in and we have a bunch of winners for you! Below are the players who've won our Easter Egg and Cinco De Mayo Contests! Sorry for the delay on the Easter Eggs winners, But we are also including the winners who won our Easter Egg Hunt Raffle! All Prizes will be deployed with our next Maintenance!

Congrats everyone!

The winners of our Easter Egg Hunt will receive the following Prize for finding all the eggs hidden in the forums and in the News Page:
The full Cherry Topper Pack(Fashion) - Female Characters
The full Dapper Rose Pack(Fashion) - Male Characters

Without further ado...

Winners
Empathise - Tideswell

Desdi – Twilight Temple

HeeroY – Etherblade

The following winners of our Easter Egg Hunt Raffle will receive a Giant Bunny Pet Egg

iSand – Tideswell

Kalikamata – Dawnglory

Techies – Tideswell

Congrats to our Easter Egg Hunt Winners!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

The Votes are in and we have our winners! Thank you for the most amazing screenshots! It was a tough battle but in the end we have our winners! You guys will be receiving your Prizes at this upcoming maintenance!

Our two grand prize winners will receive one of the following:
female --Exiled Dark Diva Set (permanent)
Male--Refined Gentleman Set(permanent)

Atricy – Etherblade

Cherriie – Tideswell

Our three runners-up will receive a Pet Stalker Hunter Utuz Egg

Kalopsia – Tideswell

Satyrion - Twilight Temple

ShadowRuler - Tideswell

Congrats to everyone and thank you for your entries!

Comments

• eylenaa
    eylenaa Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    First off grats to all the winners \o/

Second I would like to remind thenamesdomino once again that I have not yet gotten my price for the fashion contest I won back in September (The 20 gold and the fashion for the 2nd place I got). I did msgd you on your wall back in December but I have not gotten my prize yet soo would be appreciated if I finally could get it now.
    /Elenett

Ps. I wanted the male fashion, in case you forgot.

Z592PfK.gif
  • thenamesdomino
    eylenaa said:

First off grats to all the winners \o/

Second I would like to remind thenamesdomino once again that I have not yet gotten my price for the fashion contest I won back in September (The 20 gold and the fashion for the 2nd place I got). I did msgd you on your wall back in December but I have not gotten my prize yet soo would be appreciated if I finally could get it now.
    /Elenett

Ps. I wanted the male fashion, in case you forgot.

We'll try to get you sorted out with this week's maintenance

• purrmeow
    purrmeow Posts: 10 Arc User
    I didn't get my Exiled Dark Diva set, but other people got their prize(pet).. :(
  • eylenaa
    eylenaa Posts: 44 Arc User
    Yeahh so I got the fashion but not my gold yet.. Q_Q
    Z592PfK.gif
  • thenamesdomino
    @eylenaa I sent you a message on your profile. Please respond to it so I can get you the rest of your reward :)
  • correctfallacy
    correctfallacy Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thank you so much @thenamesdomino , it was a lot of fun! :smile:
  • thenamesdomino
    @g2g Which one are you on the above list?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino Ill just post this here since it didnt get noticed in the original thread... but still havent recieved the reward from the valentine's day event :(
This discussion has been closed.