Elysium Updates

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
1. Luck of Elysium: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9913833-the-luck-of-elysium Due to the current Homestead Issue, we will extend all homestead related task into 06/07 10:59 PM. That is saying: before 06/07 10: 59 PM PST, whenever you finish following tasks, you will get deserved raffle ticket:
- Level up your homestead into LV 3
- Level up your homestead into LV 5
- Upgrade your Dragonbreath Weapon(LV 17 Weapon) into Dragonbreath Honed

2. Players who are stuck in Realm of Reflection, please use the teleport stone or a town portal to get out. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please redeem this code: xNlmC589 for 100 FREE Event Gold and purchase a teleport stone from the Event Shop.

We're still working on it guys!

Also Steam launch literally any time now.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    If you are using the town portal to leave RoR, you need to be in the center section that you land at after jumping. Just FYI.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    By the way if you use the teleport incense while in reflection you teleport to guess what? Reflection!!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    tell a Psy to teleport someone with squad signet it's not the end of the days
  • glitterflybee
    glitterflybee Posts: 1 Arc User
    How is the 100 event gold supposed to be collected?? There are no mailboxes. Not that I see anyway.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User

How is the 100 event gold supposed to be collected?? There are no mailboxes. Not that I see anyway.

you can send the code to another character on the same account. Event gold is shared by all the character on 1 acc, so it doesn't matter what toon get the mail.
    Also you can get out of the realm with no tele stone. You can ask a psy to squad you and summon you or more easy use town portal to get out, just make sure to do what Sylen said here:

If you are using the town portal to leave RoR, you need to be in the center section that you land at after jumping. Just FYI.​​

• phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    Okay question for you Domino. I know you all are still working on things; but why are we limited to 1 homestead quest a day? I get it you want us to grind towards the G17 weapons, new skills etc. But at current rate its 2 months are getting 1 Elysium Seal per day to get all of your skills. The G17 weapons are going to take months if not years of grinding. Why I am bringing this up, is your level up your homestead, get more energy and you can't do anything with it except make things just for the sake of making them.
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    phmn said:

Okay question for you Domino. I know you all are still working on things; but why are we limited to 1 homestead quest a day? I get it you want us to grind towards the G17 weapons, new skills etc. But at current rate its 2 months are getting 1 Elysium Seal per day to get all of your skills. The G17 weapons are going to take months if not years of grinding. Why I am bringing this up, is your level up your homestead, get more energy and you can't do anything with it except make things just for the sake of making them.

when new boundary lvl come out SHifting Sky you had 1 Barbarian Blood for the new skills. So be patient
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Things always take a long time to get/finish, but become easier in future updates. I'm sure the G17 weapons are no exception. I'm certain we'll eventually get more ways of obtaining the materials.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    What does lv.2 new ultimate skill do ?

This is the skillbook for cleric ultimate skill lv 1 at pwdatabase http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49938
    ΔBlessing of Immortality LV 1 ▼
    Subtype: Cleric
    Price: 5.000 / 20.000
    Stacked: 1
    Requisite Class: CLR   Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Vacuity
    Requisite Skill: None
    Requisite Level:100
    Doubles a target's maximum HP while fully restoring their HP.

and here is the level 2 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49939
    ΔBlessing of Immortality LV2 ▼
    Subtype: Cleric
    Price: 5.000 / 20.000
    Stacked: 1
    Requisite Class: CLR   Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Vacuity
    Requisite Skill: Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1)
    Requisite Level:100
    More damaging than Genesis Blessed Feather (Lv.1).

It sounds like a different skill. I bet other classes' lv2 skillbook might also have confusing descriptions.

• n3murinomori
    n3murinomori Posts: 43 Arc User
    I have a bit of a problem with this promotion . I only received one Raffle Ticket ( Absence note ) so far from the first login event but for the second login event i didn't receive any Raffle Tickets even tho i have been online everyday ( my calendar checks can confirm it ) .

Also when will the Raffle be held , since it kind of ended and there's no draw date released .
    TheGreatKhan of DawnGlory
    sadasdds.png
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We've closed the entries, we'll release a drawing date within the next week
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    *looks at prize list* 93 rewards, I doubt there's even 10 people across all servers who have honed their G17 weapon.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »
    *looks at prize list* 93 rewards, I doubt there's even 10 people across all servers who have honed their G17 weapon.

Yeah. Honing it is pretty low on my priority list this year.