Hoorah vs Karma 04-06-2015 (REMATCH)

Options
dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited June 2016 in TW & Cross Server Battles
Another TW vs Karma! We decided to no-show Dynasty and willingly get 0 points for the week, cuz we wanted to give Karma another chance, since last week they had a weak showing, and this week we had a weak showing... no one in the faction wanted to fight Dynasty anyway :sleeping:

Karma came back a lot stronger, however still not quite strong enough, but this fight was much better than the one the week before :)
Needless to say I got smashed so hard that I didnt even want to upload it :neutral: (stop fkn focussing me so hard v_v Im weak)

Good fight Karma B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00PuUCXxkMg

Comments

• axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    55aad49c7c594a8ea636a5280d8d97ec.png

GG?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    axel320 wrote: »
    55aad49c7c594a8ea636a5280d8d97ec.png

GG?

Best squad lead, doesnt even know we merged! No wonder we get no new peeps in squad =/.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dingo488
    Options
    ah ye I got PMd by Woori asking how it went... I dont know who that was but I figured I might aswell answer him ^^

Its good for you that you merged with another faction, but I didnt really care, Im just there to have fun :blush:
  • keihan007#7641
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    ah ye I got PMd by Woori asking how it went... I dont know who that was but I figured I might aswell answer him ^^

Its good for you that you merged with another faction, but I didnt really care, Im just there to have fun :blush:

I was kidding - We havent merged with anyone. If I remember the apps and times people were brought in, we had 1 more SB eligible in that fight than week before.

• dingo488
    Options
    We had a grand total of 0 SBs present :( we have the alts in place tho, so hopefully we'll start using some, this week was a pretty bad showing for Hoorah :'(
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well not willing to judge, because I dont know it, but putting it on doubt. I dont play on ur server, but maybe some1 else from Et can confirm it. Anyway after xTW i had some person who was saying she is from Karma and a sin +12 JoSD married to some mystic called Spunky, Spooky or something similiar, that she, her husband and many others from HaxxSquad joined ur guild over past week and its why Karma had more ppl. Again cant say if its truth or not, repeated what I was told...

Edit:
    On previous xTW video made by Pawn u can go on comments and see similiar info about HaxxSquad made by greenbluee... So I'm not sure how to take it... However he is saying they arent any good, then the person I spoke with was saying she and her husband max gear lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYmSRKbvQ8k
    Post edited by wadzio on
  • keihan007#7641
    Options
    wadzio wrote: »
    Well not willing to judge, because I dont know it, but putting it on doubt. I dont play on ur server, but maybe some1 else from Et can confirm it. Anyway after xTW i had some person who was saying she is from Karma and a sin +12 JoSD married to some mystic called Spunky, Spooky or something similiar, that she, her husband and many others from HaxxSquad joined ur guild over past week and its why Karma had more ppl. Again cant say if its truth or not, repeated what I was told...

Haxsquad merge was way back, back before xTW season even started. We got few more ppl in but those were after the cutoff for weekends xTW. Over the course of past 2 weeks we have gotten maybe 5 new people.

• dingo488
    Options
    Personally I thought u guys merged months ago cuz I rmbr Beuher_fr being in HaxSquad :(

RIP HaxSquad 2016 - 2016, clearly best faction ever, only faction to beat Hoorah 1v1. They are the true winners :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9umcHSsJzc
  • wadzio
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    wadzio wrote: »

Haxsquad merge was way back, back before xTW season even started. We got few more ppl in but those were after the cutoff for weekends xTW. Over the course of past 2 weeks we have gotten maybe 5 new people.

Ok thank u. Like im saying i get such scraps of infos coming from sources I dont know why I put it on doubt. Hope to see u soon in xTW again.

• darkbash18
    darkbash18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    As far as i see in etherblade i saw karma got some rouge people .. like Cursed ,Lily(dont know exact char name but she was a veno),evileyes(cleric), and i dont what faction they where but this two... SpookyPetals(Mystic),UrGirlfriend(Sin).. thats far as i know.. they lost some but they also gain some OP players with end game gears...
  • wadzio
    Options
    Adding my video to the topic

had some issues doing it with Windows Movie Maker, so had to upload it over again, so the video has right resolution and sound :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYNjJsKOdsg&feature=youtu.be
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Going to invade your thread again (I just think making a separate thread for the same xTW is redundant) to add mine!
    EDIT: Also ninja'd by Wadzio. xD

https://youtu.be/binOyXPGJ4U
    or click here.​​
  • axel320
    Options
    I do have to ask...

02893adc79df4d19ace31e13743f25b5.png

How many NPs do you guys think we have? lmfao

For that matter, how many 4S? I'll give you three guesses.
  • dingo488
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lmao well we dont listen to all peoples' stories :p
    that does sound like a fun game to play tho :open_mouth: but really hard for a BM :<

Im prolly wrong but 3S or better, imma go with 1 Psy and 2 Sins ^^

ur turn for us :#
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I love the card set game, yo.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lmao well we dont listen to all peoples' stories :p
    that does sound like a fun game to play tho :open_mouth: but really hard for a BM :<

Im prolly wrong but 3S or better, imma go with 1 Psy and 2 Sins ^^

ur turn for us :#

1 NP Psy and another BM.

4S or better seeker and a sin?

Do I win a cookie?

• wadzio
    Options
    We have 3 - EA, Sin, BM
  • axel320
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We have 0 NP, 1 4S (SB), and 1 3S (Psy).
    Post edited by axel320 on
  • dingo488
    Options
    wtf im rb3 nuema portal guys :(
  • mirrorshroud
    mirrorshroud Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    axel320 wrote: »
    We have 0 NP, 1 4S (SB), and 1 3S (Psy).

We also have a 3S wizard! Believe me. I made the roster too. Either way though, 3S obsolete unless you can 3/2 or 3/3 and sprinkle an RA here and there. I think we all know it's 4S, 6A, NP, or nothing...of which NP is practically another set of gear (albeit unrefined) on top of the others.
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    im nuema portal but i didn't show to karma tw cuz i think thats a clown feast sorrwie

• dingo488
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

I was kidding - We havent merged with anyone. If I remember the apps and times people were brought in, we had 1 more SB eligible in that fight than week before.

Our leader Dbilly is the master merger, he will merge Karma with Hoorah, but you guys just dont know it yet, welcome to Hoorah boyz.
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

we Loose,cuz others have 2-3 players with better cards l0l niice fery fery good niiice

logic at its finest !

PaiiiiiiN~
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options

we Loose,cuz others have 2-3 players with better cards l0l niice fery fery good niiice

logic at its finest !

PaiiiiiiN~

Yap,

if actual good players had card set then MAYBE it would make a little difference. Only good players with NP (if its true) are Siby and TheDan. Rest is not worth a mention at all.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »

logic at its finest !

PaiiiiiiN~

Yap,

if actual good players had card set then MAYBE it would make a little difference. Only good players with NP (if its true) are Siby and TheDan. Rest is not worth a mention at all.

nemki > siby.

Which player of TheDan account are you talking about ? or are all of them good ? :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    We don't have any good NP card set players on Etherblade. One is like a three shot, other has rank 8 gear, and the third claims constantly in wc that they have it but never have it equipped xD
  • dingo488
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Fun fact, Duskblade buffs make any CF character more tanky than they would be had their cards been replaced by NP cards instead. NP is no longer the key to success like it used to be, before the last 2-3 Sky levels came out, so having a few NP players doesnt really mean much if you then have 0 DBs to buff your squads. Unless you are of course equipped with full rb2 NP, then it becomes quite a different story... People shud stop bashing on NP players like they are supposed to be some sort of gods, this was the case right after rb1/rb2 came out, that was a long time ago.
  • jsxshadow
    Options

logic at its finest !

PaiiiiiiN~

Yap,

nemki > siby.

Which player of TheDan account are you talking about ? or are all of them good ? :)

Wha...just be quite. Even nemki himself stated that he thinks he is at most average. I cant even say that. Siby might be a cowardly player that will do anything to stay alive, but he is definitly better.

About TheDan, dunno, he used to be a good BM when he still uploaded to youtube. If the owner changed then cross him out of the equation.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Options
    he used to be a good BM when he still uploaded to youtube

Those words define your mindset perfectly.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    he used to be a good BM when he still uploaded to youtube

Those words define your mindset perfectly.

I was referring to that period of time and prior. Not just cause he uploads. there is enough junk PvP online.