June 6th pwcn expansion: beast of homestead

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I think I saw another daily for barbaric blood too so you can get 2 per day and another ~60 from the purple quests. Primordial blood I didn't look much at but it's not really that hard to get a large amount of those with UCH + Sky Pirate Drake.​​
  • archer2016#5497
    archer2016#5497 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Archer:

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

Archers will be able to walk invisible .
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Hey guys remeber we got a new Tournament , Still dont work but we can get easy Bloods (Both Types)
    pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/50241​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lets not pretend with tourny
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Also there is a little key icon near the minimap that brings up this window, anyone know what it is?

vV0jWJE.jpg
    ​​

Yeah knew it looked familiar. New way to open packs.

These popped up last year:

egzeJua.png

kfwzmHW.png
  • archer2016#5497
    Archer:

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

• wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    Will we have that server quest bs again to unlock parts of primal?
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I thought chance packs were considered a form of gambling in China thus not legal which is why they have a different system for them in PW-CN
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    I finished my translation on PWRU forum if someone need. https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=201774&p=11198646&viewfull=1#post11198646
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Cleric section from the Russian forum got revive skill updated too. Not much and useless for cleric itself, and to others, because it's below 50% and still trigger a charm tick.

Светлая/Темная молитва о жизни: Персонаж воскрешается с здоровьем и магической энергией в размере 40% от максимального значения.

Light / Dark Prayer Life : The character is resurrected with health and magical energy of 40% of the maximum value .
  • mars19
    superfedee wrote: »
    wow archers getting buffed nicely what is that

@mars19 seems soul of silence rework will consider caster soulforce and attacker soulforce, if attacker has lower soulforce the seal will proc less, if attacker has higher soulforce the seal will proc more

does this mean if i have a psy buffer with 0 soulforce, that buff will make soul of silence proc with a real high % on hit?

wtf that's not a nerf that's just broken​​

I think yes, psy with 0 soulforce will have strong seal if fight with 50k soulforce ppl.

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    ... can't you people even read this thread? the english translations are already done.
    See page 5 and 6.
    With regards to soul of silence:
    Soul of Silence: Seal chance and duration is now dependant on both attackers and defenders Soulforce. If the defender has higher Soulforce, it lasts longer and has a higher chance. If the attacker has higher Soulforce, it will last shorter and lower chance.
    mars19 wrote: »

@mars19 seems soul of silence rework will consider caster soulforce and attacker soulforce, if attacker has lower soulforce the seal will proc less, if attacker has higher soulforce the seal will proc more

does this mean if i have a psy buffer with 0 soulforce, that buff will make soul of silence proc with a real high % on hit?

wtf that's not a nerf that's just broken

I think yes, psy with 0 soulforce will have strong seal if fight with 50k soulforce ppl.
    So this is absolutely wrong, if you have soul of silence on you with 0 soulforce and you fight 50k soulforce people, it won't proc at all (maybe like 0.01% of the time, whatever)

@superfedee is the one who's having the proc backwards​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    the way i understand that is , the soulforce of the buffer doesnt matter.
    its the soulforce of the people fighting each other that counts.
  • mars19

wellp everyone will have a 0sf psy buffer alt that will make your main seal everything on hit egg-2.gif **** china seriously​​

Seems now chance and time depends on current soulforce difference between targets,so u simply need any psy with skill. If lets say sin with 50k soulforce buffed with sage seal from any psy, and ppl with 25k soulforce hit him, they will get like 15% chance for 2.5 sec seal instead of 30% chance and 5 sec seal now(or idk what chances now xD). If both ppl have similar soulforce then it will work like now.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    ... can't you people even read this thread? the english translations are already done.
    See page 5 and 6.
    Soul of Silence: Seal chance and duration is now dependant on both attackers and defenders Soulforce. If the defender has higher Soulforce, it lasts longer and has a higher chance. If the attacker has higher Soulforce, it will last shorter and lower chance.

So this is absolutely wrong, if you have soul of silence on you with 0 soulforce and you fight 50k soulforce people, it won't proc at all (maybe like 0.01% of the time, whatever)

@superfedee is the one who's having the proc backwards

............... mars translates pwch updates for years but yea me and him are taking the proc backwards:

Если у игрока с бафом больше силы духа,чем у цели,то шанс и длительность будут хуже.

if a player has a buff with higher soulforce than the attacker, the duration will be short and the proc will be less likely to happen (which is legit, non endgame players have less chances to get silenced from endgame psys, but this **** can be abused badly)

cause that means if the player has a buff with 0 soulforce the duration will be longer and the proc will happen the most

@scruncy, soul of silence never considered the soulforce of the "buffed" but always considered the sf of the the "buffer" at the time of the cast​​

Ya but that would make absolutely no sense. The other way around is with a chance of 99.999% what we are getting. The higher the psys SF, the more it procs. That will ofc stay the same just in relation to the other players SF now.

Not even PWCN is dumb enough to turn a skill around completely. That would be dumb as well on a Money-Grab level since players would get shafted if they get max gear. Not. going. to. happen.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    See page 5 and 6.

@superfedee is the one who's having the proc backwards

............... mars translates pwch updates for years but yea me and him are taking the proc backwards:

Если у игрока с бафом больше силы духа,чем у цели,то шанс и длительность будут хуже.

if a player has a buff with higher soulforce than the attacker, the duration will be short and the proc will be less likely to happen (which is legit, non endgame players have less chances to get silenced from endgame psys, but this **** can be abused badly)

cause that means if the player has a buff with 0 soulforce the duration will be longer and the proc will happen the most

@scruncy, soul of silence never considered the soulforce of the "buffed" but always considered the sf of the the "buffer" at the time of the cast

Yeah, you and others, where as others state the opposite of what you and mars said.
    And translating for years does not mean you can't be wrong.

The generic rule about soulforce has always been:
    If you have more soulforce than your target, then your chance to proc is higher.
    If you have less soulforce than your target, then your chance to proc is lower.

It'd be really stupid if CN suddenly did a 180 on the rule.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Let's wait for the actual descriptions, because the way we now understand the new SoS, it only messes things up. It does not actually fix any scenario while opening up a black hole of abuses.

What I am interested in, is the fact that end game psy's strived to get full +12 gears so that their soulforce allows good seals. Which is actually our main defense. It is supposed to work great on end game psy, and it has to stay that way. Otherwise you will most certainly not see a lot of full +12 psy's running around...

Now then, the only way I see this changing is that the new version will allow low level attackers to be sealed less often, since they are no threat to start with, except for large numbers. But they would have to increase the penalty for high end chars which do attack :D. Because now in a 1v1, a decent genie allows any non idiot to bypass it completely while in a kill combo.

If you want to perform real changes, give us a god damned guaranteed stun, or some sort of CC where we do not have to "Plug and Pray".
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • blackfoxden
    blackfoxden Posts: 2 Arc User
    Not sure why this is so complicated the skill description is very clear.

Soul of silence does not proc when you attack but rather when you are being attacked therefore you are not the attacker but the defender. So if you have 0 soul force and your enemy has 50k soulforce your attacker (enemy) has higher soulforce and there for your buff will laster shorter and have lower chance.
    If the attacker has higher Soulforce, it will last shorter and lower chance.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    That makes sense, so I hope this is how it works. I really wanted Psychic buffs to be self-buffs, but I'll take this change over nothing at all.​​
  • mars19
    My position that bigger soulforce gap between attacker and defender means shorter and lower chance. Using simple examples with sage seal be like:
    50k vs 50k buffed 30% and 5 sec.
    50k vs 25k buffed 15% and 5 sec. or 2.5 sec.
    50k vs 0 buffed highest or lowest,depends how chinese decided.
    25k vs 50k buffed 15% and 2.5 sec.
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    So to make the SoS discussion a bit clearer, I double checked with multiple translators, here are the clearest directly from chinese:

"When attacked, attacker has a chance to be a seal, seal time and casting the soul force of the target to the Caster. Caster soul force more and more high risk sealed, sealed long time."

Which translates to better english as: it checks attackers to casters soulforce (so actually still casters sf relevant) and the second sentence pretty clearly says if casters sf is higher, the chance to get sealed is higher and the seal lasts longer.
    So more difference in attackers sf to casters sf when attackers is lower makes the seal higher chance and longer duration.

This is pretty straight forward and logical.
  • mars19
    2nd sentence says more soulforce=better chance and longer seal yes,but old description have it too(just without seal time)
    使其在被攻击的时候,有一定几率将攻击者封印3秒。
    施法者魂力值越高,封印几率越高。

Also text from picture says 调整封印时间,使其与施放者和目标的魂力挂钩,魂力差距越大,封印时间越短。
  • archer2016#5497
    Archer:

Ataraxia

消耗真气 ?
    准备时间 0.1 秒
    施放时间 0.6 秒
    施放间隔 120.0 秒
    武器限制 远程武器

修真期要求 大乘
    收敛自身全部气息与自然融为一体,从而
    进入原地隐身状态,提升遁隐等级31点,
    每秒消耗50真气值。

使用烈焰之矢或爆元将会脱离隐身状态。"

Why no one responds ?
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    2nd sentence says more soulforce=better chance and longer seal yes,but old description have it too(just without seal time)
    使其在被攻击的时候,有一定几率将攻击者封印3秒。
    施法者魂力值越高,封印几率越高。

Also text from picture says 调整封印时间,使其与施放者和目标的魂力挂钩,魂力差距越大,封印时间越短。

The text from the picture changes slightly depending on the translator, one says the difference, another says simply higher sf reduces seal time, so will wait and see until someone tests it in the CN version.
    Archer:

Why no one responds ?

Read Ataraxia in our version, it doesn't say anything about the reduced speed either and the text didn't change at all. So I guarantee the speed will still be reduced then.