June 6th pwcn expansion: beast of homestead

Options

Comments

• suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    Magic Classes get "zerk" on their G17 weapons so that might have influenced their decision... but who even has G17 weapons lol. Those won't be around anytime soon. I suppose PWCN players don't need 5th cast though. The 3rd cast might already be better than the weapons most players use there. I don't know.​​

why introduce a new form of dealing double dmg - when at the same time we getting ALOT more defense passives?

might be a decision to make ppl really wanna go for g17 5th.... as it might not be enough anymore to have good crit stats (as casters)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am curious though, the crit damage does hurt DB & Sins but mag classes take a decent blow if you ask me. Sins and hell DB because of range passive and todal require good crits and debuffs to kill. In sins case tidal sort of null and voids most debuffs and db already avoid most of crit damage cuz of range isnt this just kinda add onto thier defenses. A support roll DB or Sin will be very much harder to kill like via casters and other forms of range DD. What do the rest of you think?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    夜影l }真胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }狂胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }玄月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }荒月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }影遁l }技能状态存在期间,增加角色移动速度。同时修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。
    夜影l }至嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。
    Movies really hazy night l} l} repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    Great hazy shadows of the night l} l} repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    Night Shadow l} l} mysterious month drinking repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    Night Shadow l} l} drink barren month repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    During the shadows of the night l} l} Shadowmeld state exists skills, increase the role of movement speed. Unable to smooth hair while repairing skills issues.
    Night Shadow l} l} month increase winded skill effect range.
    Night Shadow l} l} month winded to increase skill effect range.

LOL...
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Someone translate SB skills please, I'll sacrifice a hoorah member for you =(.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • suzukmann
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    I am curious though, the crit damage does hurt DB & Sins but mag classes take a decent blow if you ask me. Sins and hell DB because of range passive and todal require good crits and debuffs to kill. In sins case tidal sort of null and voids most debuffs and db already avoid most of crit damage cuz of range isnt this just kinda add onto thier defenses. A support roll DB or Sin will be very much harder to kill like via casters and other forms of range DD. What do the rest of you think?

exactly my thoughts. like everything will be much harder to kill.

and price of dot/deity might skyrocket... as you wouldnt only need them vs JoSD sharded characters, but against every fricking person with said defense lvl passives (kinda depends on the def lvl value passives are gonna get--> but in comparism with 30% hp or 80% pdeff/mdeff ... i guess its safe to say , we gonna see 30-40 def lvls)
  • suzukmann
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    @saxroll i have 220 atk lvls as a db w\o demon buff
    **** they nerfing crit damage? aright time to switch full def lvl r8rr weapon vit build support db vQTD03D.png​​

make sure to switch all your deities into vit gems then *chuckle*
  • blazerboy
    edited June 2016
    Options
    suzukmann wrote: »

exactly my thoughts. like everything will be much harder to kill.

and price of dot/deity might skyrocket... as you wouldnt only need them vs JoSD sharded characters, but against every fricking person with said defense lvl passives (kinda depends on the def lvl value passives are gonna get--> but in comparism with 30% hp or 80% pdeff/mdeff ... i guess its safe to say , we gonna see 30-40 def lvls)

People complain they hit too hard now will complain they are impossible to kill. So what PWI you made a DB even harder to kill for rangers (and now melee) because if you cycle Reaper def then use Ultimate defense it resets CD for reaper with its own op def not to mention you have that reaper form available again. Now DB will have self 45% crit nerf adding onto that a passive for crit defense with RW pot? Goodluck killing a jsod duskblade melee will be less effective and range will kinda RQ all thier crits they rarely get to see are **** xD Im not complaining it hurts but also helps DB. I guess time to play full support spam AOE paralyzes, aoe disarms with nerfed melee damage and even more nerf range? Well played? GG not really xD PWI, no matter what you do zerk crits will always hurt sins atking ppl. DB + RW pot buffed still are killled by diety sins nerfing it a little more will help but idk if they will make it go beyond even 20% if they do welp hello immortal classes Sins and duskblades -_-" remember tidal/DB buffs/pots nor passives can be purged lol....

On the other hand sins nuke so much damage now because of Elysium a little nerf in crit if assuming its about 20%ish wont completely offset sins just make sins play a little more supportive but in my oppinion this greatly helps sins get away with murder in tidal cuz atm a sin can die inside tidal will it then? Lets stay tooned xD

Just a little of what I think is very much possible im sure others will feel otherwise :3

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    testxvi wrote: »
    夜影l }真胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }狂胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }玄月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }荒月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。
    夜影l }至嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。
    Great hazy shadows of the night l} l} repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    Night Shadow l} l} mysterious month drinking repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    Night Shadow l} l} drink barren month repair skills can not smooth hair problems.
    During the shadows of the night l} l} Shadowmeld state exists skills, increase the role of movement speed. Unable to smooth hair while repairing skills issues.

LOL...

Skill against hair problems = most overpowered skill ever.​​
  • blazerboy
    Options
    夜影l }真胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }狂胧l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }玄月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }荒月饮l }修复技能无法流畅须发问题。
    夜影l }嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。
    夜影l }至嗦月l }技能效果范围增加。

LOL...

Skill against hair problems = most overpowered skill ever.​​

I kinda hope that means a buttload of anti stuns lmfao
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @saxroll i have 220 atk lvls as a db w\o demon buff
    **** they nerfing crit damage? aright time to switch full def lvl r8rr weapon vit build support db vQTD03D.png​​

Perhaps switching to full jsod would be funny esp because a full diety even full dex DB will be harder to kill than bms with all the cheating death skills oh boy lol
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Welp, I tried to copy the Chinese text via optical reader algorithms from the image from Wanmei (Skill Descriptions), upon translating, here's what I get, Behold:

Explanation

Ying shortened branch clover giant sold equipment to buy Japanese-inch "Division x extended branch clover Ying Ying Jing huge effect inch Township Sell E" Division.

Use i support clover stem Hai giant will set y Wong hit the target.

Tiguyingzhi

Back to the horse barn will cook, will crit.

Inter branch head injury and dagger puppet Wan Ding / horse back into the barn will cook set v crit.

Ying branch clover high giant puppet Wan Nie z harm if the target port 10 Mi Neibei Gan Xi Bu Dang page puppet Wan Gan subject to harm.

High giant puppet Wan Ying branch clover harm z female mouth if the target of 10 Mi Neibei Gong Xi Bu Dang Gan Gan puppet Wan subject to harm.

Extend branch clover stem huge effect destroyed wheat sold inch E "Division.

~ Yu Dong.

Wan Wen.

Six blood spear mouth was fleas stars I only strike force Ying Kui hook.

Giant puppets Wan branch clover extract victims die i Zeng Li mouth and blood z it with equipment and I strike force Gui Ying hook.

7 Zeng Li mouth and blood z then hit it with force and equipment I Ying Kyu hook.

i Zeng Li Qi Lu port i support clover Hai Ying Lu tongue dubbing

i had 7 Sou soft shoe i Hai stems branched complex clover giant tongue hang garlic

Mention Bureau Ying branch clover giant parent article if they mention the players with clover giant puppets

Extend Yingzhimuzao effect Jiangshaokuasan Sell inch E "Division and x

l whole holy week coma inch E port E "Division z will put a horse` Jain goal mouth spear soul force Dong Kyu hook x poor soul force the six Ao giant comet E x Kyu-inch opening day, "the Secretary '

St. adjustment coma inch E port E "Division z and then cast a spear opening goal Jain soul force Gui Ying hook x poor soul force the six Ao giant comet E x Kyu-inch opening day" to go Division

Teeth Fu / "Ying branch clover giant strength Shaw recorded consumption.

i support clover Zeng Li Ying mouth huge range.

Shorten stems branch clover giant mouth Chang Yin-inch E "Division.

Ying extend the entry into force of the giant branch clover inch E "Division x extended Ying giant branch clover member state to be face selling townships inch E" Division.

Height Ying branch clover huge effect xi Zeng Li mouth more equipment I only strike force.

Drop puppet's more anal Wan Yu n Township deposited xi Zeng Li mouth more complex I hit Township apply.

After the cast is completed stems branch clover giant comet does not dip Yong Tong I only hit.

Stems branched clover giant cast after completion of Ningbo no ordinary pick I only hit.

Stems branched clover giant cast after completion of Ningbo no ordinary pick I only hit.

Stems branched clover giant cast Wu Yong Bi dip coma after not only through I hit.

After the cast is completed stems branch clover giant comet does not dip Yong Tong I only hit.

i Zeng Li mouth soft knife back to the beginning with the role of blood x will strike force and equipment I Kyu hook zi Ying Zeng Li Meng mouth life Reply poison kg increments.

i Zeng Li mouth soft knife back to the beginning with the role of blood x will strike force and equipment I Kyu hook zi Ying Zeng Li Meng mouth life Reply poison kg increments.

i have 7] port will reply with the role of blood x equipment I only strike force Ying stifled hook.

i have 7] port will reply with the role of blood x equipment I only strike force Ying stifled hook.

Ying giant branch clover improve the effect of x that is to spit more puppets of puppet Wan's victims.

i support clover stem Hai Yan giant puppets instead I stupid "cast.

i support clover Hai Ying Yan giant puppets instead I stupid "Division cast.

Lu Ying branch clover improve efficiency.
    Puppet father complex Ying branch clover giant musk no tribute to record daphne l stupid hair puppet play Division title.
    Ying father complex puppet giant branch clover no stupid play I made [Division title.

Leidiefuhun Zhimujuwu Yuyanjiawan I stupid hair Leisitishe

In Long "Division yi Zeng Li Yi moving speed quarrel. E-inch puppets with father complex branched clover giant meat-free garlic go heavy musk Yong stupid hair puppet play l Division title.

Fu Huan less tooth cast branched clover Lu consumption strength.

Horse barns, cooking, garlic, Zeng Li's huge Mouth's range, clover giant puppets, "I stupid hair"....oh well XDDDDDD

Edit:

Translating with another source also Reveals:

"I have served on the soft knife started blood x equipped with the role I and z force Hongying Kyu hooks I have health cover HIV burden increases."

Lmfao XDDDDDDDD

~ Ruby_Inferno
    Post edited by hawke1000 on
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    Cleric
    Guardian Light
    Increased speed

Revive
    It's recovering some of the players HP (maybe MP too?) when ressed. How much I'm not sure
    Same text for sage and demon

RB
    Just more damage increase

The res sounds like a really nice upgrade for clerics, or rather, for people that die (like me) lol

Thanks.

Revive isn't useful for the cleric itself, even to others, they will be fully healed by charms when revived, unless it's above 50%.

RB also isn't useful for the cleric itself, hardly used in mass pvp, only for pve and some ppl doesn't like RB because it overwrites 3 sparks.

Guardian Light, what's the point increasing speed if there is no anti movement buff, it should be accompanied by FAITH buff like some captain mobs in QSM if this skill upgrade is meant to be a utility for clerics to escape. Imo there are 2 biggest factors in pw to counter damage, damage reduction and get out of the firing range. For example, wizzies can get away from a last hit or escape by using distance shrink or archers can run/escape using Elven Alacrity or sins with stealth combined with holypath or movement speed skill. While damage reduction allows tanking more damage for survivability. But both in one skill is a waste, it'd be more useful if put on different skill. I believe most clerics NEVER use Guardian Light for its increased speed, I even just realized it comes with increased speed even tho I play clerics for years xD.
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @hawke1000 translations are the worst yet ijs
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @hawke1000 translations are the worst yet ijs

Text extracted via OCR + translated online, that's what you get ijs ^^

• blazerboy
    Options
    Thats fine and all but..... STILL SUCK LMFAO @hawke1000
  • catgirldesu
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Don't worry, we'll soon get a pill that not only levels you to level 101 RB2, but also gives you special Vitae pills to get max Sky level and all the blood necessary to get all skills & passive skills.

I'm joking, but it's going to happen eventually...
    ​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    ofc they don't fix the one thing that is sorely needed for Guardian Light: the cooldown. There is zero reason for that **** to be on a 5min cd anymore with some of the stuff other classes get.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I actually agree with their decision to nerf crit.

Ever since RB1 and RB2 got introduced dex became a very overpowered stat, especially for light armor classes.
    For 1 stat to give damage + accuracy + evasion + crit chance, thats absolutely ridiculous compared to vit/str/magic.

Before rb1/rb2 came out it was still (sort of) fine due to the fact Light Armor classes were stuck with statting 105 str, aswell as (generally) lower p.att scaling than strength based classes (or magic for m.att). But with RB1/RB2 the % of stats that you are free to distribute however you want increased a lot, especially for these light armor classes, thus their damage in combination with crit chance (and accuracy AND evasion) simply became too good...So I guess thats why they are nerfing crit...
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Don't worry, we'll soon get a pill that not only levels you to level 101 RB2, but also gives you special Vitae pills to get max Sky level and all the blood necessary to get all skills & passive skills.

I'm joking, but it's going to happen eventually...

i hope so or this game won't see any new player and old players will go look to buy accounts cause it's impossible to reroll in decent amount of time​​

>Facepalm<

really. She was being sarcastic...

Checks boutique - yup. Illusionary crystals there...mirage vitae pills on sale there...

Also sees a lot of low level players in WC recruiting help for low level instances and world quests. Seems like they are doing fine without the instalevel pills to me. Also couldn't help but notice someone made a complaint about instaleveling a toon but now has a high level toon with no skills and no gear and no culti. rotfl.

Back on topic. Time to start saving up bloods. Well, maybe not since the new skills probably require progress in the new boundary levels to obtain or learn them just like the previous skills and passive skills did. I'll start saving them again nevertheless.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nerf crit just cuz G17R4 will be easier to be reached. so 4X dmg have to be nerf

but pwi is still very hard to reach G17R4, especially no tournament and less players than pwcn
    BTW, psy seal buff is nerf too, cuz will depend on diff of both side soul force, more diff, less seal time. means if ur low gear, won't be afraid to get seal from psy buff and u can output more control them
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Surprised they didn't give venos a 4th bramble skill. Also would have been fun to upgrade purge to remove all positive statuses (yes that means psychic's buffs) and instantly put all the opponent's buffs on cooldown.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    That probably isn't going to matter for most people that actually utilize psy buffs for mass pvp though. **** should be self-cast only.​​
  • catgirldesu
    Options
    This was their chance to make Soul of Vengeance self-buff, but guess not.​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    hawke1000 wrote: »
    Welp, I tried to copy the Chinese text via optical reader algorithms from the image from Wanmei (Skill Descriptions), upon translating, here's what I get, Behold:

Back to the horse barn will cook, will crit.
    Drop puppet's more anal Wan Yu n Township deposited xi Zeng Li mouth more complex I hit Township apply.
    i support clover Hai Ying Yan giant puppets instead I stupid "Division cast.
    Horse barns, cooking, garlic, Zeng Li's huge Mouth's range, clover giant puppets, "I stupid hair"....oh well XDDDDDD

Edit:
    Translating with another source also Reveals:
    "I have served on the soft knife started blood x equipped with the role I and z force Hongying Kyu hooks I have health cover HIV burden increases."

I support all of these. I think it's time PWE starts acting correctly and doing what China intended for this game. That is, ofc:

- Being able to have a horse barn in your HS and cook there.
    - Stop descrimination against Zeng Li Ying's mouth just because it's way too big.
    - Give the puppets in UP and Aba more anal since they're lonely.
    - Support Hai Ying Yan instead of the the stupid "Division cast"
    - As mentioned on the first one and to sum it all up, we want: horse barns, cooking, garlic (obviously can't cook some stuff without it), stop descrimination, help the puppets and stop stupid hairstyles because, let's be real, those need to stop.

Lastly, HIV is a real problem and this game is getting more realistic as time passes, since now you can get HIV from a soft knife that had infected blood, and yes, it will be a burden (heard it's DoT damage, but not too sure)

I hope PWE understands that PWCN is taking us in the right direction and supports this expansion fully without descrimination.
    I fully support it and can't wait to have all of the above.

Mr. Justice
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    2 things can sombody please translate the seeker section please and thank you. And as far as crit nerfing goes, seekers yet again get stupidity, and absurdly nerfed, we are the class that actually needs crit damage (not a dex class or for that matter even a full strength class simply because of the r9 weapon requirements alone so it's our first immediate nerf in terms of damage) especially so we don't try to rely on zerk luck (because it's like gambling againts house rules at a casino trying to guarantee a zerk (all seeker procs act like that :/ )

Let's look at it this way I'm a deity seeker with 50% base crit and 192 attack levels (so more often then not I crit so I rely on crits not zerks) and can add a little more with rewinding gesture.

I need full control over the damage to do to a target for it to die just like any deity class.

Most of why I'm deity is because seeker lacks reliable cc and consistent damage I have compensated for this by rebooting my old occult ice formula genie (still relying on genie though ), so killing faster is the deity seekers tool for survival too.

With all the nerfs againts seeker now including the ONE debuff seeker has -def lvs from sac slash qpq combo, which now spirit being introduced makes the debuff quite a bit less powerful.

Spirit is king for now because you can have way more spirit than attack and def lvs, and they count as BOTH, vs sac slash only being able to debuff def lvs and NOT spirit so just introducing spirit to the game effectively messes with the way seeker debuffs.

Now to one of our alternate methods of debuffing, the qpq fortify combo is also nerfed, seeing as now we all have higher PASSIVES and those no matter what cannot be debuffed off *go look at a veno forum it's used to be our one means of consistently higher magic amplify damage it's like 20% , and hell, only most of why seekers keep it around is for its duel utility of being an 3 sec anti stunlock skill
    (seekers can get locked for days and with anybody expecting to counter this point, seekers DID get more anti stuns, NOT anti silences like db got, so all you have to do is silence a seeker THEN stunlock him forceing him to faith out his genie and attempt to get away, even more so paralock, this dont work on so doubly so)

and for damage amplification, and oh wait it's also drops our mag def(leaving it at lv 1 so a seeker can gaurteed the debuff @95% and say let's throw a crimson soul powder on for extra damage (now "hfs" us for 30% more damage unless we get it off us throwing it on target like fortify and effectively debuffing said target) we wildly put ourselves at risk (this is looking at you wizards ) just to kill 1 person, vs classes that gain damage the same way by debuffing themselves putting themselves at risk but can aoe, meaning killing Multi targets (if you wanna be a glass cannon take half they army with you policy ) so **** with seeker crit damage is a freaking NoNo.

Now from the opposite part of the spectrum let's talk about def lvs and the josd seeker, I upgraded a set of side gear that gives me 184 def lvs, so I can switch it like a psy switches it's voodoos making up for my def lvs and boosting my def alot allowing me to even tank multiple targets run flags ect ..

(also a way for me to gain even more attack lvs from sac slash and debuff even more, debuffing and tanking in the def gear then switching back to attack gear with more attack lvs added, a more advanced version of josd primary trick of having a def lvs weapon and they r9 )

When I switch to purely def lvs armors and when I need to attack , I switch back to deity gear.

Josd seekers have a 15 sec window of maximized damage (that they can control ) so if you nerf they crit too by allowing them less damage to a target, they do even less than nothing unless wild zerks, (you can't control these) considering the recent upgrades in all other classes they all have guaranteed ways of dealing with a seeker in terms of cc..

(remember seeker cc is swinging a **** ton of times till somthing procs and our cc even if gloriously it does , DOES not chain well because of the skills used to activate said proc is already on cd) just overpowering they defenses.

Now seeker does not have genies skills built just for defending (solid shield ect) we don't have movement boosting anti cc skills like leaps and it's not exaclty like we have any form of focused mind , and our only buff for blocking damage is adrenal rush, this does not mean it's glorious as people often like to point it out to be , because of well idk spirit, yes it makes you more tanky and yes the new passive focuses on making you a better defender (remember seekers you are a Secondary tank go look at your descriptions )(makes a starter seeker feel great we are supposed to end up mediocre (yay!) Support class ?(lol wut) ( and I say **** that ) we were never made to be better defenders more or even equal to bms and barbs (we are fellow HA too with no HA reliable defence skills ) or even at least equal compared to them.

Soooooo full josd seeker can be cc like all-the-time (the charm **** is inconceivable ) and u can still die quite easily to a proper purging +amp +scarab +hf while cc and somebody properly headbutting they keyboard, so let's just say u survive all that, what is your next course of actions ?

Pot -for- ig reasonably a sound decision, (assuming it's off cd ) use a lv 10 buffs for more survaiblity? Nope, cause it does nothing against being relocked again. Use a vac powder? , so that people can just holy path to you? if you attempt running and just wait around your block your brand new and shiny aoe voidstep (and LOL if you know it's all that can save you when u don't have enough sparks, because seeker sucks at making chi.

Sure you can CE genie skill or even chi drain (we all know why u don't generally chi drain people ) so use faith ? U just blew your genie out now what you know you only have 3 sec untargatable transposition with a 1 min cd, and you was saving it just for the moment before faith runs out .

This is now how counter by the silencing the seeker right after the transposition and reappear then relocking because you know the poor fool no longer has faith to save him (remember kids even though you have will surge to block silence effects, you just blew your genie out to save your butt already so will surge is no longer feasible)
    This is that point where you as a seeker start thinking of options while trying to fight multi attackers, and this is also a point where all p attack classes , EXCEPT seeker all have an advantage, leaps, cheap no cost aoe stun skills, genie skills that work like sold sheild, invokes hell even sb got those, seeker gets the stand- in- one -spot and pray my armor holds up and sombody misses a stun approach.

So 40 def lvs be damned , anybody can go full josd but what do u do when you are locked lol ?

Seekers seem like fast movers to gtfo or get to a target, but when your consider unfetter and void steps, but our gaurteed stuns require sparks which seeker also sucks at and that's also another means of transportation.

Sins can simply stealth inbetween teleports allowing it to be a seamless transition, they also have double movement skills.
    Barbs have the best perma speed in barb form so don't really need to teleport, holy path is generally enough.
    Bm double speed skill, (yeah one uses chi big whoop bm can make chi while running with marrow) double leaps (minimal use of chi vs say a spark )
    Archer same as sins those not quite as fast of a degree.
    Db I mean what else can be said about Db besides having crazy movement power with teleports , 3 ways to speed skill all those classes btw have a way to defend (invisibility, invincibilty or gtfo skills)
    So yeah a seeker has to stand there and freaking take it making 40 def lvs meaningless, without a means of resetting your hp charm and , all the above classes can either: simply dodge damages due to stupidly high dex (you cannot crit on a dex class if you don't even him them )
    Use some type of an invoke to ignore nearly all damage or the ability to use some type of high mobility skill or a stealth to gtfo this is why every single update screws with seekers on a cellular level.
    And no other class gets to complain with such guaranteed class tactics that either come with the weapons of a class class(purify) +class skills(invoke, leaps, shields, invisibility, ect..) to defend with or simply the genie skills of a class(solid shield ect...) and now absolute stupid renerfing ( to the point I built a freaking iron man suit to try to bypass some of my classes weakness the def lvs gear) because as a class we are the only class gennerally forced to spend insane amounts on gear ,cards, ect..to be successful (which compareday to other skills that exist in game is still mediocre, where as any other class with lv 10 skills and the cheapest vit stones can do what they do to hamper any strategy.
    Vae Victis.