Taming Pets

Options
adeleg65
adeleg65 Posts: 6 Arc User
Can any of the animals or foes at the beginning be tamed?I have tried to tame a jungle leopard and a blood wolf and it never works.Do they still show what things can be tamed?I am level 12 and have 2 open pet spaces.I would like to get one of the cubs,but don't know what is tamable in Celestial Vale,if anything.Any help will be appreciated.:>)

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    Venos can tame only 'tameable' pets. Those are the wild critters with the green or yellow pet face on the side of the critter's hp bar. If the pet face is yellow then it has a reduced chance to be tamed due to your character's level. If there is no pet face smiley then the critter is not one which can be tamed.
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    There are exactly 4 tameable pets in Celestial Vale - 2 monkeys, an ape, and a parrot. As jadasia said, you can tell which are tameable by them having a green, yellow or red face next to their HP bar... green means you're over its level (so it can be tamed easily), yellow means it's the same level as you (so a bit harder), red means it's over your level (and can not be tamed... yet.)
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver