Cube neck stamps in pakcs

Options
attacker180799
attacker180799 Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi guys, to all us cube farmers it is clear what I'm gonna suggest: STOP putting cube neck stamps in packs, as it ruins every cube farmer's business! You can't just let everyone get necks like that, the supply has raised to an incredibly high amount. I mean, since everyone started getting these stamps from packs, no idea for other servers, but in mine, cog prices now dropped to 2-2.3m each. Considering that back when I started cube business, I could easily find buyers for over 3m a cog, these stamps in packs are ruining our business - now every second shop has like 4-5 stamps. That's just INSANE. You really need to keep Cube the only place to get necks, as there are people spending hundreds of millions running it, hoping to make profit out of it. Good job on ruining most of the ways to get coins without buying gold, you know what I'm talking about, BUT NOW YOU'RE RUINING CUBE with your packs - STOP putting cube stamps in them again I say. Thank you for your attention, hope you finally realise not everyone on that game is a frikkin 25+ years old with a job that can simply dump some 500$ on the game. Take some care of your actual gamers. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• artixstar90
    artixstar90 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    simple. no. there are other ways to make coin, and 2-2.3m per cog is still pretty good, considering it takes 30 cogs to make a neck plus some warsoul mats, that's around 60m per necklace which is what the stamps are going for. i dont cash shop often but i like the decrease in price of pack items because there have been so many drops. makes it easier for people with less coin to get good stuff.
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    I would vote for to eliminate cube stamps which the point of an mmo is to farm for lesser items to make better items. For the lazy and rich who don't want to farm are incentives to poor people trying to make a profit in game and now it has come to a point where no one wants to do cube of fate any more when there is like a 100+ fate stamps on the market for half or equal to 15 cube runs depending on your luck.
    538v7l.jpg