More stupid arguing

Options
sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Lack of Players in Game.
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    careful sylen may close this too because you stated pwi problem, thats pretty much all he does now with is bias self
  • kyoske
    edited May 2016
    Options
    kyoske wrote: »
    careful sylen may close this too because you stated pwi problem, thats pretty much all he does now with is bias self
    No, I would love to leave those threads open. Hell, I support you guys in that.

The problem is that you quit talking about the issue, and start insulting and bashing each other. Which is exactly why both myself, and Domino have shut those down. (That's right, I'm not the only one out here closing threads because of your stupidity.)

@ OP, I have to agree with the others saying that you need to find a better faction and friends. People are doing these runs all the time. There are very active factions out there, but there are also a lot of variables. Find one that's recruiting when you are on and active. I don't play on your server (I think it's the only server I'm not semi-active on, sorry), but I cannot imagine that it is that different from the other three.

Seek, and ye shall find. monkey-42.gif

@sylenthunder now sylen you have pretty much done what i did, "because of stupidity" and when jadasia decided to take my issue on her head and arguing about something i didnt even say, not once in my thread did i say F2P players deserve the same as cash shoppers, i said PWI has made the game harder for F2P by nerfing everything. but because of her stupidity she decided to start an irrelevant debate.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    @sylenthunder now sylen you have pretty much done what i did, "because of stupidity" and when jadasia decided to take my issue on her head and arguing about something i didnt even say, not once in my thread did i say F2P players deserve the same as cash shoppers, i said PWI has made the game harder for F2P by nerfing everything. but because of her stupidity she decided to start an irrelevant debate.

Do not bring that discussion here and try to derail this thred. Send sylenthunder private messages and have this discussion between you and him.
    giphy.gif

• kyoske
    Options
    @bloodedone87 nah bro im done, you cant argue with authority they will banned you and then say they are enforcing rules, when they themselves break those very rules, im out. to OP hope you find an answer to your situation PWI is one problem after another.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    @sylenthunder now sylen you have pretty much done what i did, "because of stupidity" and when jadasia decided to take my issue on her head and arguing about something i didnt even say, not once in my thread did i say F2P players deserve the same as cash shoppers, i said PWI has made the game harder for F2P by nerfing everything. but because of her stupidity she decided to start an irrelevant debate.
    You misunderstand. The "you" isn't you personally. It's the "entire lot of you people" who insist on derailing threads by doing nothing but bickering. Something which you, yourself, even carried over to this thread, and have persisted in doing.

In order to prevent further derailment of this thread, I'll just take these posts and drop them into their own special thread and close it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Im here to officially derail this thread lol so whats your guys choice of music and snack when you guys play pwi ?

I like the 2 litter of mountain dew because when its empty and if im in a dungeon or with a group party i can use the empty bottle if i cant hold my pee and am in a critical part of the game one handed on bottle other on keybord multi tasking.

i like listening to hard core music when killing stuff opps got some on floor brb towel.