Spend Promo?

Options
On the email that included the Reawakening Gift Box code it stated at the bottom:

"This month, we’re letting our ladies pick the promotions!

Don’t miss our Developer’s Choice and Producer’s Choice Charge Rewards, Spend Rewards, and Login Rewards!"

Just wondering if we will still see a spend promo since it is almost the end of the month? :open_mouth:

Comments

• ultralife12
    ultralife12 Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ??
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    you missed it
  • dragonwhy0004
    dragonwhy0004 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    shywa13 said:

you missed it

When? The only one I remember in the past month was the one they posted then changed in 15 mins and people complained. That was a pointless spend promo as you had to spend 75-100 gold to get a mat easily obtainable daily.. o.O

And as far as I remember, it had nothing to do with the girl power thing :P And it was in April.
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options

Girl Power! Project Manager’s Pick Charge Rewards!
    Earn Points Period:
    Start: Thursday, May 19, 2016 @ 10:00 AM
    End: Monday May 23, 2016 @ 11:59 PM

Redeem Points Period:
    Start: Thursday, May 19, 2016 @ 10:00 AM
    End: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 @ 11:59 PM

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Charge rewards are not the same as Spend rewards.
  • jakirina
    jakirina Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    I need the free +10 and +11 orbs spend reward too, please make it.
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    They did promise a Spend promotion for this month and we have not gotten any yet. Well they still have 4 more days to put it in but it seems highly unlikely if we don't get it by the end of today.
  • dragonwhy0004
    dragonwhy0004 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Bumping because promo never happened

Any reason why? :l ive had a bunch of gold sitting in my account for a month now
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    Why? Because anything pw promises takes 10+ months after the date promised
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just saw this thread. Unfortunately as you all can see, due to circumstances completely out of our control we've had to delay the spend promo for May. Once all the dust settles, we'll get things righted again and back on track. Just bear with us and we'll have more details for everyone soon. :)
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Apparently there might be a spend promo currently active. Can you clarify this @thenamesdomino ? Would be a shame to receive the announcement on the News after it's already over.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Can we get Date on spend promo? When starts/ends and how many times it can be repeated?
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    Yes pwi please make the terms clearer I don't want to make a mistake or anything.

Also why does it say additional 50 gold etc?

Is it 40 gold for B chest, 50 for A chest, 60 for dragon orb..

Or is it 40 for B chest, 90 for A chest and 150 for dragon orb??

Its probably the latter, but I would just like to make sure.. xD
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes pwi please make the terms clearer I don't want to make a mistake or anything.

The way they worded it would seem like it's the latter but this is so much bait. They NEVER worded it like that before, it's always "spend x total for x prize" and this time they worded it this way. They almost got me to be honest, I was gonna get 60 gold to get the +10 orb, but from what they wrote it's 150 gold, not 60.

I'm still ok with spend rewards since it's been so long since the last one, but damn... One thing is for sure, read everything they say carefully, because lately it's a baitfest, ijs.

EDIT: That's not all, for some reason this time they didn't write the "rules", you know, like they usually do the whole
    " Spend rewards tiers can only be earned once per character (or several).
    All items will be acquired through the in-game mail system.
    Reward items will be sent within a few hours following the end of the promotion.
    All items acquired will be bound.
    Items will be sent to the character that made the purchase."

They didn't even include that part like they usually do, so, I'm guessing it's not repeatable, but maybe it is and we don't know :|

Mr. Justice
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »

The way they worded it would seem like it's the latter but this is so much bait. They NEVER worded it like that before, it's always "spend x total for x prize" and this time they worded it this way. They almost got me to be honest, I was gonna get 60 gold to get the +10 orb, but from what they wrote it's 150 gold, not 60.

I'm still ok with spend rewards since it's been so long since the last one, but damn... One thing is for sure, read everything they say carefully, because lately it's a baitfest, ijs.

EDIT: That's not all, for some reason this time they didn't write the "rules", you know, like they usually do the whole
    " Spend rewards tiers can only be earned once per character (or several).
    All items will be acquired through the in-game mail system.
    Reward items will be sent within a few hours following the end of the promotion.
    All items acquired will be bound.
    Items will be sent to the character that made the purchase."

They didn't even include that part like they usually do, so, I'm guessing it's not repeatable, but maybe it is and we don't know :|

Yeah I don't know why they are doing that, why not just put the table for the tiers like they usually do? Do they really enjoy trying to make fools out of us lol? I mean why are they making people do maths before they spend their gold. Such a stupid way to word it.

Right now i'm hesitant to even spend any gold until i know all the terms/rules etc. Been waiting over a month for a decent promo this is very frustrating XD

• thenamesdomino
    Options
    No tasks for a spend promo have come across my desk yet. I wouldnt anticipate news until next week at the earliest.
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    Options
    No tasks for a spend promo have come across my desk yet. I wouldnt anticipate news until next week at the earliest.

What are you on about? There's a spend promo now according to the news. Next week the promo will have ended (probably). We just wanted clearer details on the news post as to when it will definitely end. And the spend requirements for reward tiers.
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    O.O don't you just love it when that happens? That makes me look like a fool because someone wrote a blog and didnt let me know, so I'm left in the dark. sorry about that. :(
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    Lol domino, as I suggested before, find another job dude, you deserve better.
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    Options
    O.O don't you just love it when that happens? That makes me look like a fool because someone wrote a blog and didnt let me know, so I'm left in the dark. sorry about that. :(

Bless you, it is so annoying when co workers don't inform you of things and then you're expected to know about it. Don't worry about it :smile:

• igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    Did anyone have a chance to figure out if this spend promo is repeatable?
  • nbreaking
    Options

It's alright, when you're able to provide clear info on this promo let us know, because right now it's worded "correctly" but in a weird way. Thanks for looking into it.

Mr. Justice
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    igoplop wrote: »

Its not repeatable. Least all I got for 250g spent was everything once.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    That really sucks x.x . Thanks btw.
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    Options
    Guess I will spend half my gold now and half in the next promo then XD

Why so restricted lol they usually make it repeatable o.O
  • nbreaking
    edited June 2016
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

And is it what it says (150 gold for +10 orb) or 60 gold total (which never happened **recently, so, idk why it would be 60)?

Either way, the way they worded it was odd, think we can all agree about that since they never worded it like that before. It is correct, don't get wrong, the info is correct and clear, just that since it was worded so differently it feels like it's a bit baity, but meh.

EDIT:
    ** Some of the older spend rewards were 50 gold for +10 orb

Mr. Justice
  • blackfoxden
    blackfoxden Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    saxroll wrote: »

And is it what it says (150 gold for +10 orb) or 60 gold total (which never happened **recently, so, idk why it would be 60)?

Either way, the way they worded it was odd, think we can all agree about that since they never worded it like that before. It is correct, don't get wrong, the info is correct and clear, just that since it was worded so differently it feels like it's a bit baity, but meh.

EDIT:
    ** Some of the older spend rewards were 50 gold for +10 orb
    Its 40 - 90 - 150 i tested it. Also it is actually an A chest.

I would like to know when this spend promo is active they said it was during the charge promo duration but is that the earn period or the earn and spend period? I assume the earn period.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    We had spend promo long ago...and coming up with this ? Seriously....
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    null
    Aplitutde sale with 50% off lv3 instead of the 33% plz, I'll spend 500 gold right there and then
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105