Lack of Players in Game

lifelike911
lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
pwi do something with lack of players. u nerf our farm, lvl up, and now i can't do aeu, fws to farm my gears because there is no enough ppl in game

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    What server are you on?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lifelike911
    Tideswell, old RangTides
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    join a different faction, one that is more active. Most people have that complain on tt as well, ingame. I always tell them to switch to a more active faction. Sure the faction has 100~200 people, but at any given time, there are only 0~3 people online and they are mostly afk (yours truly as well). Once people join active factions, add active people to friend list, things do become easier.​​
  • lifelike911
    jabq said:

join a different faction, one that is more active. Most people have that complain on tt as well, ingame. I always tell them to switch to a more active faction. Sure the faction has 100~200 people, but at any given time, there are only 0~3 people online and they are mostly afk (yours truly as well). Once people join active factions, add active people to friend list, things do become easier.​​

illusion, i did it for years, and when servers merge happened, i tought "now i can join in a active faction" but the truth there is not that, and factions more active wanna you to join TW, or want your gear powered =/
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    look for PvE factions then
  • lifelike911
    beast21g said:

look for PvE factions then

I got it xD
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    kyoske wrote: »
    careful sylen may close this too because you stated pwi problem, thats pretty much all he does now with is bias self

Ssh! he won't unless certain person (who doesn't receive a direct warning) appears, talks with bitter truth, along with challenging/provoking responses and someone get angry at it. As long as we keep calm, deal with it and carry on, everything is ok xD. In the end it's true, especially irl: Money talks, BS walks.

On topic, go to Etherblade server. I heard there are enough people running those instances. Or wait till they merge servers again :s
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    jabq wrote: »

This.

Most of these factions are dead or nearly dead alt factions. After the server merge I noticed that many of the factions from my old Lost City server withered and died as the active players in them merged with the active factions from the other server. Some of these dead factions do have 100+ people in them but they are mostly alts.

I've always wondered about how many players in total are actually registered on my server vs how many characters are actually active versus how many are just alts. I have 1 active character and 5 alts myself.

Anyway I always see people building squads for AeU, full WS and badge runs, Vana for homestead, etc. in world chat. Even many WC for low level instances like FB29, 39, 51, low level PV and more. When I see that I know there are people running them which gives me a good feeling about the state of the game as it is how it used to be before people hypered in frost.

I'm also seeing a lot of world chats regarding people creating new active factions for every level of players. I'd take jabq's advice and look for an active faction for your level.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    careful sylen may close this too because you stated pwi problem, thats pretty much all he does now with is bias self
    No, I would love to leave those threads open. Hell, I support you guys in that.

The problem is that you quit talking about the issue, and start insulting and bashing each other. Which is exactly why both myself, and Domino have shut those down. (That's right, I'm not the only one out here closing threads because of your stupidity.)

@ OP, I have to agree with the others saying that you need to find a better faction and friends. People are doing these runs all the time. There are very active factions out there, but there are also a lot of variables. Find one that's recruiting when you are on and active. I don't play on your server (I think it's the only server I'm not semi-active on, sorry), but I cannot imagine that it is that different from the other three.

Seek, and ye shall find. monkey-42.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    ironpwner wrote: »
    On topic, go to Etherblade server. I heard there are enough people running those instances. Or wait till they merge servers again :s

I can't go to Etherblade, my stuffs is on Tideswell. who i'll buy my things there and lvl up my character, i'm kinda lazy to lvl up one since hyper on frost has gone, lvl 80+ for up is pain

Find one that's recruiting when you are on and active. I don't play on your server (I think it's the only server I'm not semi-active on, sorry), but I cannot imagine that it is that different from the other three.

Seek, and ye shall find. monkey-42.gif​​

Already did it before mergers and after.
    I can't find squad for aeu, for exemple unless is a day for aeu bh, after or before is hard to find a squad

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    In Tideswell there's plenty of active PvE factions. Vengeance is one of them, ijs, you haven't been looking well enough...
    The population in Tideswell is fine imo, usually easy to find squads for anything 100+, main problem to be honest (but think this applies to all servers) is that most people do these things at reset, that's why you don't see many people doing BH and such during the rest of the day. Trust me, at reset WC goes crazy with squads :|

Mr. Justice
  • lifelike911
    nbreaking wrote: »
    In Tideswell there's plenty of active PvE factions. Vengeance is one of them, ijs, you haven't been looking well enough...
    The population in Tideswell is fine imo, usually easy to find squads for anything 100+, main problem to be honest (but think this applies to all servers) is that most people do these things at reset, that's why you don't see many people doing BH and such during the rest of the day. Trust me, at reset WC goes crazy with squads :|

Just now for forming my FSD squad I had to spend a lot of teles!!!
    And we get failed, because has no enough and necessary people for complete the dungeon!!
    This, and glitchs and prices gonna UP, all about cash, make this awsome game gonna be boring.
    But, of course, if you have rl friends to play toghter, and can spend a lot of rl money, this is still an awsome game xD

• nbreaking

Just now for forming my FSD squad I had to spend a lot of teles!!!
    And we get failed, because has no enough and necessary people for complete the dungeon!!
    This, and glitchs and prices gonna UP, all about cash, make this awsome game gonna be boring.
    But, of course, if you have rl friends to play toghter, and can spend a lot of rl money, this is still an awsome game xD

You must be playing on a different Tideswell that I'm playing because right now prices are crazy low. Wings of Ascension for 400M, Pan Gu for 200M, tokens 10k, Sky cover 35M, gold 3M... I don't know where you see prices going up, just a few months ago prices were: 1B, 350M, 27k, 100M, 4-7M respectively to the items i said.

About FSD, FSD is where everyone and their moms take their undergeared alts nowadays. Most FSD squad are filled with alts or fail people. It's normal you spent some teles and time searching for people, it's Sunday and late in the day, most people were home and did their things at reset or earlier in the day.

Glitches? Can you be more precise? There are some glitched, but in FSD, not really. (For anyone that says that Axes at toad glitch, they don't, he just throws at people and when someone dies, sometimes he throws at them ALL the way at the beginning and they don't spawn nearby since they're far away.)

I don't have 1 rl friend that plays this. I also don't CS (because I don't want to and because I can't) and I still find the game awesome :|

Maybe you're just making up excuses because you want everything handed over, and if that's the case, there's other games and private servers, maybe it's time to move on. Just an observation.

Mr. Justice
  • lifelike911
    edited May 2016
    Let's Go!
    I badly expressed, i wanted to mean all about cash now. And we got alot of nerf in our farms, ofc prices you said is going down. Gold is around 4m not 3m, and always been 4-5m never 7m
    More precise about glitches, yes, the npc don't appear after we killed Drake Boss, i got in few days ago the Drake don't appear after killing necessary mobs around...
    I still love this game, and i'll not for a private server ty for offering
  • nbreaking
    Let's Go!
    I badly expressed, i wanted to mean all about cash now. And we got alot of nerf in our farms, ofc prices you said is going down. Gold is around 4m not 3m, and always been 4-5m never 7m
    More precise about glitches, yes, the npc don't appear after we killed Drake Boss, i got in few days ago the Drake don't appear after killing necessary mobs around...
    I still love this game, and i'll not for a private server ty for offering

LOL
    You got nerfed in DQ farming so long ago, still QQing about that?:| TT is still there, WS is still there, FS is still there, Lunar is still there...
    Gold is around 3.7M atm due to the new packs being cheap, also, you must have not been around when there was 3000 gold in AH for 3.999.900 and crown of sochi was on sale for a stupid low price and people were buying gold for 7M (I sold a lot of it for that price myself).
    About the NPC not appearing, 2 reasons, the instance was not opened (you need to open FSD or FSJ, if you don't there's no NPCs) or someone kisses toad (if toad is kissed the NPC disappears).

Mr. Justice
  • lifelike911
    still QQing about that?:|

I found this offensive, i'm not QQing about nothing. And i never used auto-farm...
    I just say about, mirage, fcc, where I could found some fun and play with one character, and still farm 10m+ per day
    And others things.
    About the NPC not appearing, 2 reasons, the instance was not opened (you need to open FSD or FSJ, if you don't there's no NPCs) or someone kisses toad (if toad is kissed the NPC disappears).

No one kiss toad because we was at drake...and i'm 100% sure I openned on Decide Mode

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    If Drake doesn't spawn you need to kill the one "invincible" baby dragon right before the stairs. It runs away into the wall and resets as soon as it is attacked, so you need to kill it very quickly (triple spark etc.).
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    FSD is FSP?
    giphy.gif

• lifelike911
    capnk wrote: »
    If Drake doesn't spawn you need to kill the one "invincible" baby dragon right before the stairs. It runs away into the wall and resets as soon as it is attacked, so you need to kill it very quickly (triple spark etc.).

We killed Drake hehehehe, I mean about NPC appear after boss killed
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    LOL
    You got nerfed in DQ farming so long ago, still QQing about that?:| TT is still there, WS is still there, FS is still there, Lunar is still there...
    Gold is around 3.7M atm due to the new packs being cheap, also, you must have not been around when there was 3000 gold in AH for 3.999.900 and crown of sochi was on sale for a stupid low price and people were buying gold for 7M (I sold a lot of it for that price myself).

Your statement is somewhat invalid pwi have nerf a lot of things of value, TT has somewhat died especially with the recent gold gears which were given away. The money made from FS, Lunar and WS have dropped too, i wouldnt even call lunar and WS money making instance, because there really isnt profit to make worst if not 2x. Atleast with FSP people can make over 1m per run. BH is a gamble in itself. The point you were trying to make is rather relevant @nbreaking but dumb, i suggest you take a reality trip and come back again. To the OP @lifelike911 im not like these people who will fill your head of nonsense, if you want constant activity from a faction, you're looking for a pvp faction the others well are between dead and alive. If you want to make money here without pouringin rl cash, your thinking of multiple toons doing FSP and bh and remember bh is a gamble as i stated earlier. GL bro, even if i could spend money on this game atm im wondering how long before this game really dies. Play in a way that works for you is all i can say and if you invest time and farm with multiple toons, this game may start feeling like you're doing overtime at work which seems dumb to me. Peace out.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • lifelike911
    edited May 2016
    LOL

Your statement is somewhat invalid pwi have nerf a lot of things of value, TT has somewhat died especially with the recent gold gears which were given away. The money made from FS, Lunar and WS have dropped too, i wouldnt even call lunar and WS money making instance, because there really isnt profit to make worst if not 2x. Atleast with FSP people can make over 1m per run. BH is a gamble in itself. The point you were trying to make is rather relevant @nbreaking but dumb, i suggest you take a reality trip and come back again. To the OP @lifelike911 im not like these people who will fill your head of nonsense, if you want constant activity from a faction, you're looking for a pvp faction the others well are between dead and alive. If you want to make money here without pouringin rl cash, your thinking of multiple toons doing FSP and bh and remember bh is a gamble as i stated earlier. GL bro, even if i could spend money on this game atm im wondering how long before this game really dies. Play in a way that works for you is all i can say and if you invest time and farm with multiple toons, this game may start feeling like you're doing overtime at work which seems dumb to me. Peace out.

Sorry can you explain better? Your Text was kinda confused for me.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited May 2016

"I can't go to Etherblade, my stuffs is on Tideswell. who i'll buy my things there and lvl up my character, i'm kinda lazy to lvl up one since hyper on frost has gone, lvl 80+ for up is pain"

then this:

"I found this offensive, i'm not QQing about nothing. And i never used auto-farm...
    I just say about, mirage, fcc, where I could found some fun and play with one character, and still farm 10m+ per day
    And others things."

All we had to do was wait for it and it did. Another thread with a veiled complaint about removing hypers from FCC.

Since we have a huge coin sink at work in the system now that is sucking out coins faster than coins are being generated into the environment it's natural gold and other prices are going to drop as time goes on. People have been complaining about inflation for years due to excess coin being farmed from the environment and I've been saying that what we needed was a huge coin sink to remove those excess coins as well as restricting the how many coins are generated each day. From observation and personal experience the vast majority of coins is coming from cash shop packs these days (best luck tokens traded for big notes - got 44 from packs yesterday alone) and BH with ecstacy and excitement cards. I still bot and make 700K coins in 5 hours even after repairs. But Homestead will sink billions and billions coins. As mentioned this is having an impact on other servers as prices drop. TT server is lagging behind but I see signs of that there as well. Won't be long before we catch up.

So As the coin starts drying up for the masses prices will fall and the days of farming 10+ mil are done anyway. BH on multiple chars each day will be the most profitable way to make coin for high level toons and JoJ for low level toons soon if PWI stays this course and continues to allow the coin reserves in the game to dry up in the coin sink. Actually if people exploit JoJ too much I expect it to be nerfed sometime as well.

FS is still profitable and so is the cube. Try farming and selling cogs. Why hasn't anyone mentioned anything about selling cogs from the cube? Create some alts and sell PV openers and HH openers. Heck I used to sell full runs in HH for a mil. They pay me a mil and get to keep every mat dropped instead of buying their mats from catshops or the auction house. Sell instance services. People need instances for homestead quests. create low level toons for bots to farm crafting mats. Been seeing WC from people looking for those to level their crafting skills lately. There's all kinds of ways to make coin still.

Post edited by jadasia on
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned anything about selling cogs from the cube?

If you check my PQ3 threads of old, you will see that everyone bashed on the old (fixed) way pq 3 worked. People said the new way did not allow people to get the rewards on alts like before. When i did the money, time comparison. When pq ring was selling at 200m, cogs beat it by a mile still. People don't do cogs for a simple reason, cube requires dedication.

As for OP, i think you are still running into a faction problem. Even if you have to join a tw faction for a month, the pay off is worth it in terms of networking. Most of my FL is filled with people from tw faction. They usually ask me before they start squads in things they want to do. I left these tw factions about 1~2 years ago.

Most people remember vana days? in those days most people had a hard time finding the "ultra fast" vana squads. Once i joined a different faction, i found out most of these squads are faction based, and they only world chat for someone when they can not find someone in faction or friend list.

As @jadasia said, there is a large influx around server reset. The other influx is around evening time on the tt server, when people come back from work.

If you are unwilling to join a tw faction for a period of time, than go in random squads. Find people with strong gear who are pleasant in the squad. They know what they are doing. Talk with them, get to know them, add them to your friend list. Grow your friend list. When they ask for help, help them out for free. When in the future you ask for their help, they will help you out. This takes time though, about 2 months to 7 months. Ensure that some/most of these people are in the top tw factions. When you need the extra 1~4 people in a squad, the bored faction members usually help out for fun.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Well they put pwi on steam but judging by reviews didnt help much but eh
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Maybe they should roll all of the PWE servers into one?
  • joebaggadonuts
    joebaggadonuts Posts: 16 Arc User

LoL....like the game isn't laggy and broken enough with low population on the servers.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Can we not please...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • joebaggadonuts
    joebaggadonuts Posts: 16 Arc User
    My bad. Wasn't trying to be snotty, I just don't think it is even feasible to have the game work very well with population elevated to the level that a total merger of all servers would bring (unless of course serious work to the games engine/netcode were to happen).
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

No.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    well.... i did 15 min walk in arch today... all arch main roads 15 min grandtour and look around all the time... what i seen? ok... i seen few hunderd catshops somthing like 50-70 not moveing AFK players and i counted the players i seen that actuely move... the count was 14.... in all arch in server time zone 12:00 there was 14 ppl i seen move... well... ignore find squads not find squads... stand in arch 15 min in 1 place on the main roads and just look... almost no movment... clear and simple...
    well... maybe most players in server 100+ so they not in arch... could be... so did 1 more check in 12:30 server time... i stood 15 min in kirin town and looked... 20 players move... also not very busy... maybe its the time
    anyway... thats what i have to say on the subject