Invite a friend back --- removed

13»

Comments

• siimut
    siimut Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    almost everyday i got mail from pwi such as event gold, adamanstine powder, exp and such. its kinda like a trade off.

well ya, for those who want pvp, we kinda need to do RW for inkdragon.

but anyone also remember people also complaint aabout this invite friend feature too?
    Post edited by siimut on
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Considering the title of this thread, being "Invite a friend" you cannot really blame PWI for removing this feature.

The feature wasn't called the
    "Let me make 20+ alts and befriend them all, log them in only when I can send five of them a day an invite so I get five Invitation Scrolls and maybe an occasional friend on my friend's list"
    feature.

PWI gives us something good, the majority of the playerbase abuses it, and PWI takes away.

Exactly this. Considering (dont quote me) 10% of the "player base " is active and the other 90% are bankers/afk alts/jones armies... no wonder pwi is trying to find ways to remove options that would make people want to make more inactives to clog the servers just so they get more "free" stuff without having to do anything. God forbid players should actually have to play a game to get something out of it right?

*And to the people still complaining about DQ rewards not being replaced... PW has more than made up for it by giving out so much free event gold and other items via login rewards that the actual DQ rewards are obsolete and pointless.
    Would you rather have it back to NO autoculti and NO login rewards (that came after DQ rewards were removed) and you have to manually target mobs+attack+pick items+target next just to get useless dq rewards for one toon? ( cos thats how it was and what ppl are QQing for) 50 event gold card after manually grinding mobs for what? 2 weeks? yeah half the ppl complaining probably wouldnt even stay around killing 50 mobs let alone 500+ to make up those DQ points needed

Just today pw gave out login rewards (intentional or not idk since its a repeat of last time with no changes) that people are selling for 1.5m each x5. Anyone with a bunch of toons (99% of player base) 50-100m in 10 minutes (or however long it takes to check mailbox and switch) . . and people still complaining about DQ rewards?

When your alts are supplying and farming for your main you know the game is broken. Your main should be the one carrying the alts. Finally PW seems to be fixing the most basic theory of the game
    Post edited by johndoe#4146 on
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User

Considering the title of this thread, being "Invite a friend" you cannot really blame PWI for removing this feature.

The feature wasn't called the
    "Let me make 20+ alts and befriend them all, log them in only when I can send five of them a day an invite so I get five Invitation Scrolls and maybe an occasional friend on my friend's list"
    feature.

PWI gives us something good, the majority of the playerbase abuses it, and PWI takes away.

Exactly this. Considering (dont quote me) 10% of the "player base " is active and the other 90% are bankers/afk alts/jones armies... no wonder pwi is trying to find ways to remove options that would make people want to make more inactives to clog the servers just so they get more "free" stuff without having to do anything. God forbid players should actually have to play a game to get something out of it right?

*And to the people still complaining about DQ rewards not being replaced... PW has more than made up for it by giving out so much free event gold and other items via login rewards that the actual DQ rewards are obsolete and pointless.
    Would you rather have it back to NO autoculti and NO login rewards (that came after DQ rewards were removed) and you have to manually target mobs+attack+pick items+target next just to get useless dq rewards for one toon? ( cos thats how it was and what ppl are QQing for) 50 event gold card after manually grinding mobs for what? 2 weeks? yeah half the ppl complaining probably wouldnt even stay around killing 50 mobs let alone 500+ to make up those DQ points needed

Just today pw gave out login rewards (intentional or not idk since its a repeat of last time with no changes) that people are selling for 1.5m each x5. Anyone with a bunch of toons (99% of player base) 50-100m in 10 minutes (or however long it takes to check mailbox and switch) . . and people still complaining about DQ rewards?

When your alts are supplying and farming for your main you know the game is broken. Your main should be the one carrying the alts. Finally PW seems to be fixing the most basic theory of the game

guess ppl dont complain about dq rewarsd - bnut the simple fact that dq could be used to farm COINS.....

another thing ... in one sentence ur making ppl look bad, that have an army of atls ... just the next sentence would encourage them to do so xDDDD . not my kind of logic :)

• johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    suzukmann said:

another thing ... in one sentence ur making ppl look bad, that have an army of atls ... just the next sentence would encourage them to do so xDDDD . not my kind of logic :)

where do i make people look bad for having alts, or for that matter, encourage them to make some?

in any case.. having a bunch of alts you actually play and upgrade is totally different to having 50 undergeared/skilled lvl100s RoR/pill levelled, that get 1-shotted by Qingzi (which is the alt army/jones army i was talking about)
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016

PLS REMOVE JOLLY OLD JONES monkey-26.giffox-25.gif​​

nuuu :(
    Please don't remove Jolly Old Jones.
    siimut said:

almost everyday i got mail from pwi such as event gold, adamanstine powder, exp and such. its kinda like a trade off.

I think these are from the login event. There is a login event going on.

• only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    And while everyone here is complaining about how they will miss this useful bunch of nice items. Lets not forget that this was made so that returning players could have an easier time to get back into the game.

Sadly, the people i see who are back now will no longer be able to catch up with the older players. The code for the rb2 pills was random and even worse the people who have yet to come back in pwi will not have the chance to get it. Nor a buff to gain more exp or some charms so they dont die while trying to remember which skill to press on.

None of this is fair. i fail to see the logic behind this- why remove the one thing that attempted to make it a bit more fair for the people who are getting back and want to catch up to old friends or just do pvp for which a high sky lvl is a must?
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    KOS Jolly Jones.

ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Kiss On Sight Jolly Old Jones?
    Not a terrible idea, but I prefer Duke Blacke or the guys outside the Quicksand Maze, thank you. <3
  • gobbo22
    gobbo22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Oh guys... the "invite an old friend" was a great feature. Not only for the old friends themselves but also, for players that due to be off on work, or even for those who are just able to log into the game from periods to periods. More than for inviting scrolls and rewards, the vitae+exp buff made a huge difference.

Regardless of the new upcoming events, please, reconsider to put it back :( , just like the LucidGold/LucidSilver still working.

The whole server is missing it.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    well if they made it slightly harder to maintain an army of alts AND made for enough storage on one character for all the **** we have been forced to bank........ things would be slightly better.

the part ppl miss is the exp buff, not the feature, if they weren't so stingy with exp and leveling 102+ this would not be an issue. the inkdragons and charms i think most ppl can deal with, the exp buff pots and the 3x exp mark however i will sorely miss.
  • lifelike911
    lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
    They dont wanna free players, so i'm moving for a private server or stop this game, bad staff of pwi ever