Trouble to rerolling slots in Penumbra armor

kenshin151
kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
I tried to reroll slots of Penumbra armor, I forged believing it would be possible to reroll the slots, to try to get 4, but when I uncheck the box to keep the slots, a window pops up and prevents me...

Seriously this? There is not even a way to reroll the slots? In Morai g15 base armor, this is possible, then why is it not possible to do this in Penumbra?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I tried looking this up, and I cannot find any Penumbra armor. Only weapons.

Might just be time to start saving up socket stones.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I believe he means the Lv101 morai gear that's recasted at QM entrance. Forexample this pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/45175 (or whatever his class is, Penumbra weapons are a part of the bonus set)

I never rerolled the armor, so I cant tell... I know the forges next to it (r8rr ones) you have to keep everything in order to reroll, but it wasnt an issue there anyway due to r8rr always come out 4soc.​​
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yes, I talking about the Penumbra armor at QSM entrance.

Well, that sucks. The devs do not make this clear in the window's forges, and if there is a box to check/uncheck the slots, why is not functional?

I feel totally screwed, I lost hundreds of QSM items for nothing...
  • baal1313
    baal1313 Posts: 6 Arc User
    to add to this pwi is not adding the G16 upgrade so i am told that btw i have seen this on privet servers . i pray that pwi can add it some day . ~Shen <3