no more new expansions pls

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Ok not to be a downer but it seems like every new expansion does a few things that are bad.

Removes the most awesome things or breaks the dang game.

If Pwi is renting the rights to run this in usa im sure they dont have to upgrade to the newest model if it aint broke dont try to fix it in our case opls stop breaking it even more

Comments

• dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Everything has a good and bad to it. I'm personally glad we got Elysian, it made otherwise next to useless trash skills worthwhile again.
  • motoko0
    motoko0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    HS was the coin sink we needed. Prices and gold have dropped slightly, well on etherblade, dunno about others.

I dunno why ppl are complaining about how HS is time consuming (referring to another thread)? If you not gonna get g17 then don't do the quests, just do the mulberry and when you have all the new skills then stop.

As the previous person mentioned, there's good and bad. I'm also glad we got Elysium.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    On tt the gold price is still same. Coin sinks don't matter to us TiQ3RTF.png. Maybe if we got extra 1~3m by selling gold in ah, people would start selling in ah on tt.​​
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    I love the homestead system and being to be creative in making own slice of paradise. Gold prices going down is just an added bonus in my book.

That said, I feel like PWI needs a sequel or an expansion that radically changes the game. Stir the pot, kind of thing.
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    cerle said:

... I feel like PWI needs a sequel or an expansion that radically changes the game. Stir the pot, kind of thing.

They did, it's called R9. Please, no more unbalancing game changers. :s

• cerle
    Options
    eald said:

cerle said:

... I feel like PWI needs a sequel or an expansion that radically changes the game. Stir the pot, kind of thing.

Last thing PWI needs is more armor and weapons, or upgrade stages or what not.

I'm talking altering the map, destroying cities, new mobs, changing or adding new instances that aren't your get-through-the-mobs-to-boss types for all levels, events (mob killing, boss killing, puzzle solving, quizzes, etc) that give points to be redeemed for something.

It's just my feelings on it.
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    cerle said:

eald said:

cerle said:

I'm talking altering the map, destroying cities, new mobs, changing or adding new instances that aren't your get-through-the-mobs-to-boss types for all levels, events (mob killing, boss killing, puzzle solving, quizzes, etc) that give points to be redeemed for something.

Oh hey that sounds like Uncharted Paradise >.> Puzzles and traps galour. It even teaches you to write in chinese!
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    motoko0 said:

HS was the coin sink we needed. Prices and gold have dropped slightly, well on etherblade, dunno about others.

I dunno why ppl are complaining about how HS is time consuming (referring to another thread)? If you not gonna get g17 then don't do the quests, just do the mulberry and when you have all the new skills then stop.

As the previous person mentioned, there's good and bad. I'm also glad we got Elysium.

There was gold in the AH xD for like 3.6m-3.8m the cheapest stacks, but someone bought it all, and even said it on WC. Now, no more gold, and no one is selling gold on WC (for now), but I bet it will go up to at least 4.5m per gold again xD.

I agree, HS isn't so time-consuming, it just takes plenty of coins to lvl it up and have it expanded and looking real nice, but as you said, if not going for the G17 wep, then not bothering with the quests other than the Collection Quests for skill upgrades is they way.
    cerle said:

eald said:

cerle said:

^This, please PW.

War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • cerle
    Options

cerle said:

eald said:

cerle said:

Oh hey that sounds like Uncharted Paradise >.> Puzzles and traps galour. It even teaches you to write in chinese!
    And that is great, but it still just one dungeon for end-gamers. I believe there needs to be such things also for other players.

Example: Jump test in open world. Once quest taken, player can't use any speed skills, pills, fly, mount, or be carried. Player jumps up, across, using moving platforms, and has to avoid traps. Reward timed-fashion. Lets say there are ten jump quests in open world and by completing those ten, you can a title.

That is just an example of possible content. Furthermore, I'm not just talking about adding a few dungeons or quests. How about have Archosaur destroyed? What if all the major cities in game where destroyed?
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeey I'm already getting ready to implement a server wide race in my homestead that u need ninja skills just to even get through, I figured I hold a race every month that will follow the same guidlines only rule is no flyers allowed , although admittedly it's taking time making the coins just for land expansions so I had to put it on halt for now. To be continued.....
    Vae Victis.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @cerle i had to login when i saw ur post finally someone get's it destroy the cities, have demon vs sage, do something chaotic, have the races fight for supremcy, change tw maps to the actual location, imagine tw for dawnglory or 1k streams. PWI wake up, so many obvious ideas to make the game better and dont tell me pwi couldnt make aerial catas. you know what im making a thread. @thenamesdomino you came here as a ray of hope but nothing has changed.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Your prayers have been answered, China is getting a new expansion in 2 weeks! Expect it to arrive here in 3 to 6 months.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    @jabq ya the price is still 4m ea BUT the amount of gold being bought and the wait time has decreased signifigantly. Used to be over 3k buying, now 1-1.5k, and used to take 3 days to buy with a chance of bid expiring, i bought gold in 1-2 days. Prices still the same, but HS is definetly having an effect, what we need now is another coin sink or 2 and we'll be golden, or at least no coin 8njections since HS is gonna start getting REALLY expensive for players soon.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    Options

@jabq ya the price is still 4m ea BUT the amount of gold being bought and the wait time has decreased signifigantly. Used to be over 3k buying, now 1-1.5k, and used to take 3 days to buy with a chance of bid expiring, i bought gold in 1-2 days. Prices still the same, but HS is definetly having an effect, what we need now is another coin sink or 2 and we'll be golden, or at least no coin 8njections since HS is gonna start getting REALLY expensive for players soon.

On our server there are people around with way too many coins to let the gold price decrease (in the next 10+ years...). There are people which have full stacks of "Ten Million Big Notes" in their inventories, banker slots and even and on alts.
    We are not talking about many billions, we are talking about trillions (even cheapies/non-CSers like me have a little billion coins).

The only effect I see right now: prices of pack items did decrease by about 30-50%. Because those items are mainly needed by average/casual players and those are running out of coins.

The second reason why the HS coin sink seems not to work that well is, g17.5 seems to be unreachable right now (I'd bet there are just 0-2 squads per server which do UP on a daily manner; have fun doing this for the next 2-3 years...).
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    if these players doesnt have space to store the big notes i can hold them >:)
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    @demansfairy thanks for the update buddy, time to get back into merchanting onion-22.gif. I stopped because buying gold at 4m was still worth the margins, at 5~6m from players, was not worth it at all.​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    gyroki said:

On our server there are people around with way too many coins to let the gold price decrease (in the next 10+ years...). There are people which have full stacks of "Ten Million Big Notes" in their inventories, banker slots and even and on alts.
    We are not talking about many billions, we are talking about trillions (even cheapies/non-CSers like me have a little billion coins).

The only effect I see right now: prices of pack items did decrease by about 30-50%. Because those items are mainly needed by average/casual players and those are running out of coins.

The second reason why the HS coin sink seems not to work that well is, g17.5 seems to be unreachable right now (I'd bet there are just 0-2 squads per server which do UP on a daily manner; have fun doing this for the next 2-3 years...).
    Will not matter if a few have those stacks and stacks of 10 mil big notes if the vast majority of the player base does not. Gold will fall due to supply of coins not being available as much for the majority of players because of the coin sink. I know for certain that PWI is going to expand the HS system in the future. And people who always want to be in the top 10% are going to do whatever to get there and stay there. That means they are going to cough up the coins to expand and upgrade the HS just as much as they did their gears. The HS system is going to have a bigger role in the future.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    I love the expension. Since over a year I was finally able to buy over 50 gold for 3.8m each in AH again. We need more coinsinks like that and more stupid people to cash for that garbage :dizzy:
    GGWP and if we get a Monster-Battle system there is going to be another massive coin sink. InB4 3m gold in AH
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I love the expension. Since over a year I was finally able to buy over 50 gold for 3.8m each in AH again. We need more coinsinks like that and more stupid people to cash for that garbage :dizzy:
    GGWP and if we get a Monster-Battle system there is going to be another massive coin sink. InB4 3m gold in AH

Gold is already 3M in Tideswell and still going down BTW :o

Mr. Justice
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Gold is already 3M in Tideswell and still going down BTW :o

gold had good price at DA still over 3.8m
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Personally this coin sink just encouraged cash shoppers to stop cashing as much because gold went down but farmers and merchants refuse to follow suit atleast on DA how can people buy gold for 3.8-4m when it was 4.5-5m but sell the DoD they get 110-115m still yeah no thanks glad I finished gear and gems when stuff made sense ._.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Personally this coin sink just encouraged cash shoppers to stop cashing as much because gold went down but farmers and merchants refuse to follow suit atleast on DA how can people buy gold for 3.8-4m when it was 4.5-5m but sell the DoD they get 110-115m still yeah no thanks glad I finished gear and gems when stuff made sense ._.

You make zero sense.​​