Options
tuttle
tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
Anyone know how its obtained?

Comments

• tuttle
    Options
    Checked with everyone I can think of on Etherblade without an answer...yay for features unlocked that we don't actually have access/information for.
  • tuttle
    Options
    Still trying to find an answer to this, no one has a clue?
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Where is this sky energy located?
  • tuttle
    Options
    maybe @thenamesdomino or @sylenthunder can try to get us an answer, or someone knows from China...
  • tuttle
    Options
    Or maybe its another broken, half-assed feature full of empty promises?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    maybe with star lvls?
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »

Yea you are pretty half assed right here and cant even check simple news they posted almost two weeks ago

3f2f045231ca4d8eed83b62b42eb783a1462971454.jpg

There you go​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    razzzza said:

tuttle wrote: »

Yea you are pretty half assed right here and cant even check simple news they posted almost two weeks ago

3f2f045231ca4d8eed83b62b42eb783a1462971454.jpg

There you go​​

----------------------------
    if u stopped reading everything half-assed ud know ur response doesnt answer OP's question in the least
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Are you kidding me? you get it by cashing enough gold to hit star 4.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Actually I think it's may it's may be more of a translation issue and the question was asnwered correctly, the teleports system as stated above is for marking a few locatiions and being able to teleports directly to those coordinates similar to mark and recall in other games with star energy being raised by the dollar amounts you spend in game .
    Vae Victis.
  • tuttle
    Options
    No, I am not asking how you unlock it you troll. I know several people that are star 4, a couple star 5s, and even one stupid sob who is star 6. The problem is, once you UNLOCK IT, and save a teleport point, it wants what is called "sky energy" but theres no references to how sky energy is gained. It's not by charging more gold, it's not by doing primals/dailies.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I'll look into it and get back to you. But in the meantime, Im closing this thread because I can see a lot of mud slinging about to jump off. Take this as your one and only warning guys. If you start flaming each other I will bypass strikes and put everyone involved on a 5 day vacation regardless of who started it.
This discussion has been closed.