glitching/selling of boundless R9 mats

2»

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    the new player base motto seems to be - if its broken and giving you coin leave it, and if its broken and not giving you coin, demand the devs to fix it or give compensation.
    Hasn't it always been like that, with everything and anything?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    dblazen1 said:

Hasn't it always been like that, with everything and anything?​​

Capitalism brah
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • cheetahzz
    cheetahzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    anyone else got the impression this is yet another "QQ im too lazy to make alts and cant abuse it so plz ban ppl for my lazyiness" thread?

also got the feelling thread OP is the same one who also QQed bout the elysian seal glitch..

imo thread OP should be banned for asking for bans instead of fixes
    hes clearly up to something^^
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Not everyone is doing it, and while some do it on only one char, some are doing on a lot of alts too. I'm not really asking for bans, just to say that saying it's fair cause everyone is doing it is wrong.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2016

If they arent going to do anything about it they should just release a post saying "yeah you can sell it if you want" and ill just sell off all the glitchable items thats been taking up space on all my acounts.

p.s. you dont need to spend $ to buy the remaining items needed after buying glitched cheap powders as you can just use coin from the saved profits to buy gold to buy the other mats. With the amount of gold being traded up and down + stashed coin on lots of merchants, i doubt many if any spent much real money to buy the r9 mats. If people can farm a full r9 set, (and still easily do'able before ppl QQ sying you cant farm now) why cant they farm a measly 100-200 gold worth of coin to buy the balance r9r4 mats? PW makes 0 gains then. OR, give it another 2-3 months and people will have sold enough "extra" adam powders to buy the balance mats with auction house gold. The only people who would have spent real money on this upgrade are the impatient ones who wanted it before everyone else.

the new player base motto seems to be - if its broken and giving you coin leave it, and if its broken and not giving you coin, demand the devs to fix it or give compensation.

I'm sorry to say, but just your first sentence didn't make any sense...
    You're saying you don't need to charge since you can buy gold with coins that you made with profit from adamantine or wtv.

Think about it for a second... Gold doesn't just popup in a server. Even if you buy gold with coins SOMEONE had to charge that gold and put it in AH... Also, when you sell the adamantines, IF you sell them, people buy it, it's not making more coin to the server, it's coin circulation from one player to the other.

This is basic economy, ijs, coin needs to circulate. Imagine you sold your adamantines at 1M each, someone still had to buy them, maybe that someone charged money too, you never know, one way or the other PWI gets their money because even if you buy from AH someone else charged that money for you.

Edit: And about the motto you said, not true at all, 100 event gold was giving money and everyone complained about it.
    I'll explain one of the reasons people are not complaining about this...
    - R9 is expensive
    - We had r9 for a long time and most ppl went +12 and wtv on it
    - They want 650$ more for a measly upgrade that, in all honesty isn't that great to be worth 650$
    - Nobody wants to pay that
    - They give it for free
    - Hapiness

Inb4 You argue that nobody forces you to upgrade, yes, that is true, but some people like myself want the best and make goals for the best and when the best item changes, obviously we want the next best item. It's just the nature of the game.

Mr. Justice
  • motoko0
    motoko0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    nbreaking said:

If they arent going to do anything about it they should just release a post saying "yeah you can sell it if you want" and ill just sell off all the glitchable items thats been taking up space on all my acounts.

p.s. you dont need to spend $ to buy the remaining items needed after buying glitched cheap powders as you can just use coin from the saved profits to buy gold to buy the other mats. With the amount of gold being traded up and down + stashed coin on lots of merchants, i doubt many if any spent much real money to buy the r9 mats. If people can farm a full r9 set, (and still easily do'able before ppl QQ sying you cant farm now) why cant they farm a measly 100-200 gold worth of coin to buy the balance r9r4 mats? PW makes 0 gains then. OR, give it another 2-3 months and people will have sold enough "extra" adam powders to buy the balance mats with auction house gold. The only people who would have spent real money on this upgrade are the impatient ones who wanted it before everyone else.

I'm sorry to say, but just your first sentence didn't make any sense...
    You're saying you don't need to charge since you can buy gold with coins that you made with profit from adamantine or wtv.

Think about it for a second... Gold doesn't just popup in a server. Even if you buy gold with coins SOMEONE had to charge that gold and put it in AH... Also, when you sell the adamantines, IF you sell them, people buy it, it's not making more coin to the server, it's coin circulation from one player to the other.

This is basic economy, ijs, coin needs to circulate. Imagine you sold your adamantines at 1M each, someone still had to buy them, maybe that someone charged money too, you never know, one way or the other PWI gets their money because even if you buy from AH someone else charged that money for you.

Edit: And about the motto you said, not true at all, 100 event gold was giving money and everyone complained about it.
    I'll explain one of the reasons people are not complaining about this...
    - R9 is expensive
    - We had r9 for a long time and most ppl went +12 and wtv on it
    - They want 650$ more for a measly upgrade that, in all honesty isn't that great to be worth 650$
    - Nobody wants to pay that
    - They give it for free
    - Hapiness

Inb4 You argue that nobody forces you to upgrade, yes, that is true, but some people like myself want the best and make goals for the best and when the best item changes, obviously we want the next best item. It's just the nature of the game.
    well said
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    nbreaking said:

Some of us actually play the game and not try to glitch our way to end game gear in a month when it was obviously intended to take longer to get.

No one said you cant want the best item in the game. Doesnt mean you cheat your way to get it? idk maybe youre just one of those ppl with 20+ accounts and 8+ lvl100 pill babies on each.. but hey, kudos to you for the effort on keeping a broken game broken.

And speaking of actual game coin.. its pretty easy for someone to run bh Snake/AEU/FS with their 20 pill baby alts carried by 1 decent geared main on multiple runs, and get 20x chance at those 2-5mil coin cards. So getting coin has nothing to do with getting it off the gold market when its still easily obtainable by the same people abusing the trade glitch. As for buying gold, there will always be gold in the trade market as people charge not just for r9 but for charge rewards and other random things. R9 isnt the only reason to charge gold. Your point's moot.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User

nbreaking said:

Some of us actually play the game and not try to glitch our way to end game gear in a month when it was obviously intended to take longer to get.

No one said you cant want the best item in the game. Doesnt mean you cheat your way to get it? idk maybe youre just one of those ppl with 20+ accounts and 8+ lvl100 pill babies on each.. but hey, kudos to you for the effort on keeping a broken game broken.

And speaking of actual game coin.. its pretty easy for someone to run bh Snake/AEU/FS with their 20 pill baby alts carried by 1 decent geared main on multiple runs, and get 20x chance at those 2-5mil coin cards. So getting coin has nothing to do with getting it off the gold market when its still easily obtainable by the same people abusing the trade glitch. As for buying gold, there will always be gold in the trade market as people charge not just for r9 but for charge rewards and other random things. R9 isnt the only reason to charge gold. Your point's moot.
    Now you're entering a whole different deal, also, keep in mind the adamantine was for 60+, so, people with 60+ can't do BH100+, there's more toons glitching the adamantine than there is doing BH.

Your point about it not being intended to get it so easily and fast... LOL you're joking right? Maybe it was never intended to be so easy, but it was intended to be fast, else they wouldn't have put them in the boutique where you could cash them in 5 seconds, so, in that sense, your point is invalid.

About the accounts, nobody is forcing you to play just 1 account, ijs, I do have more than 1 account, I do have pillbabies, but I also have a lvl 103 psy I raised myself, lvl 102 cleric, lvl 102 veno... so... what? I worked for some of my toons and didn't work for others, I still don't see the point here.

Ofc there will always be gold in the market because, and you might not believe it, people still put cash in the game :o and when I buy that gold from the Auction House, I'm buying the gold someone else charged for me, I get their gold (aka $) and they get my coins which they need for their HS or wtv the hell they are doing.

Anyways, you don't understand simple economics and I'm not going to stand here and teach you.
    PWI won more with this than it lost.

I've said in a previous comment:
    Is it against the ToS? Yes.
    Is it "cheating"? I consider it to be cheating, yes.
    Is it bad? Not necessarily.

To me it just sounds like you're butthurt because you either don't have r9, you don't have the adamantine, or you just CSed the **** out of it and now QQ about the money you spent. Move on...

Mr. Justice
  • xflare
    xflare Posts: 7 Arc User
    pwi has become last chaos all over again its pretty sad how far the game has died
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    nbreaking wrote: »

To me it just sounds like you're butthurt because you either don't have r9, you don't have the adamantine, or you just CSed the **** out of it and now QQ about the money you spent. Move on...

..keep in mind the adamantine was for 60+, so, people with 60+ can't do BH100+..

i have r9 i have "a bunch" of *bound adamantine and i have spent a total of $12 in 2010 for boutique wings on a toon i dont play anymore.
    Not butthurt about any of your wannabee troll points but the fact that pwi doesnt give a rats **** about their mistakes and let the glitchers/abusers multiply, and the only way for a normal player to keep up is to do the same.

Your point about adamantine being for 60+ who cant do bh100.. so they can get r9 at 60+?

Anyway its pretty obvious that the forums have 0 game support and has no effect on how the game is fixed/run so its pointless continuing this topic, or any others by the looks of the other non-announcement threads so im done. Posting on the forums just brings all the trolls and losers who want the game to stay broken so they can keep abusing glitches, and insult anyone who complains about it - so meh.. gl with that
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    People will rage if they don't fix glitches and people will rage when they do fix glitches. Nothing will ever be satisfactory.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lmfao so true
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    I demand 3x drops + 10x exp for 1 month because of all these glitches with event gold, r9 mats, and not giving exp pills to everyone multiple times. WS1AuNl.png​​

True this
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    I see just crying fromn lazy ppls. Go &level toons, not just cry over ur pc &visa.