New Fashions

Options
dejiavu
dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
Some of the new fashions as cute BUT why oh why do they keep putting junk on our head? Can't they make a cute hairstyle and leave off bows and crowns and hats and all sorts of other stuff that for me totally ruins it.

Comments

• ruechen
    ruechen Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    I actually like the Socialite hair with the crown but have to agree on the Gothic Lolita hair it really does not look good at all :neutral:
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Cleric/Mystic - 102-101-101
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The Gothic Lolita hair reminded me of ..the Elegant Hat? im not sure its a big black hat with a white feather in it, or Radiant Ceremony outfit. Sorry, not much into either of those sets to remember but thats what the hair reminded me of and combo with the vampire hat hairstyle. Too bleh to me but yeah the crown in the hair can go at times because the hairstyle is so cute :3 or we have the option to dye the purple in it. thatd be awesome to have blue!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    The feathery bit is like the least worst thing about the Gothic Lolita hair.​​
  • ruechen
    Options
    chary said:

The feathery bit is like the least worst thing about the Gothic Lolita hair.​​

Actually looks glitched when i put it on my veno like it was mid way floating above the hair unattached
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Really wish they would make cool guy Hats like The fedora worn by Indiana Jones, or the Hat " monster hunter". Van Helsing wore, aslo make them dyeable and without the added junk, just hats!! that would be Awesome
  • ruechen
    Options

Really wish they would make cool guy Hats like The fedora worn by Indiana Jones, or the Hat " monster hunter". Van Helsing wore, aslo make them dyeable and without the added junk, just hats!! that would be Awesome

guys actually have pretty cool hats with hair at times, I actually really like the backwards baseball caps :smile:
    Sage Veno - 105x3
    Demon Seeker -105x3
    Sage Sin/SB -101x3
    Sage DB -102-101
    Demon Barb - 101-100
    Demon Psy 102
    Demon Mystic/BM/DB - 101
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    ruechen said:

guys actually have pretty cool hats with hair at times, I actually really like the backwards baseball caps :smile:
    Baseball caps are just that," Caps" I wouldn't consider it a Hat. If you were to look in the Boutique there is maybe 6 hats for the guys. pitiful !!
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    dejiavu wrote: »
    Some of the new fashions as cute BUT why oh why do they keep putting junk on our head? Can't they make a cute hairstyle and leave off bows and crowns and hats and all sorts of other stuff that for me totally ruins it.

I love the new Hawaiian hair.. but that flower wreath.... meh.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• erokes
    Options
    Sweet I know what im buying soon as I log in ^^
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    And with this set, I think I'm done with fash for a bit. egg-46.gif​​
  • erokes
    Options
    I tried it out. I enjoyed it was cheap (2g per) it even colors nicely but didnt like it needs like 20 some dyes for top and bottom...on a skimpy outfit. The hair...could be ok w.o the huge flowers but hey cant be luau w.o it.

Also noting how funny someone trying to sell the top for 29m when gold is heading below 4m on Etherblade..if someone was smart they'd just buy it for 8m and be done. Unless its for its color but I still say just random dye it yourself than get massively cheated. Sure Merchant way but someone cant be that naive ._.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    erokes said:

Also noting how funny someone trying to sell the top for 29m when gold is heading below 4m on Etherblade..if someone was smart they'd just buy it for 8m and be done. Unless its for its color but I still say just random dye it yourself than get massively cheated. Sure Merchant way but someone cant be that naive ._.

There are always going to be ignorant people. When I was interested in buying the artistic youth shirt, it was going for 30m. Even with gold at 4m, buying the necessary 3 gold was cheaper (and I ended up paying 3.5m per gold). With all the event gold that was handed out recently and a nice friend, I was able to dye it to the color I wanted.