How can i DELETE my homestead?

unbarb
unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
This thing will EAT all my money if i dont delete it... please some1 help me.

Comments

• lovemywifes
    lovemywifes Posts: 7 Arc User
    Don't do anything, just don't do cleanliness or make anything lol
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    When you don't do anything and it trashes the homestead... I would very much like an update if there's a possibility of getting it back. Similar to Faction Base - I would assume redoing the quest chain and starting back from level 1.​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hammerdindin
    hammerdindin Posts: 8 Arc User
    Or use the cerise crystals to repair your homestead. no coins need to go into it, you can do everything free shy of continue the farming portion after you run out of the free ones you get. But you can also try to sell some basic contracts (yeah right) to earn coin to pay for upgrades/farming in your homestead.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    I don't think you can delete it. If you don't clear it, it restricts entrance for other ppl into it and stops all the functional building. But if you refill the clearness, it returns to normal functionality.
    And I believe it's fair, because sometimes ppl have forced breaks, vacations or unable to play for a while. Deleting whole homestead because of no clearing for a while... come on.

Just be stronk and forget it exists monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    After about 50m, I just quit going into mine.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    50 mil is literally pocket change at this point of the game's life >_>
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    Yer I stopped this week's ago. I pop in every now n then. Grab coins from makes and feed the system. I find if u don't enter it goes not go down as fast. Could b just me tho.
  • sylenthunder
    null
    Not for your casual player that only puts in a few hours a week.​​

​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited May 2016

null

Not for your casual player that only puts in a few hours a week.​​

I must be a pro player then. I sunk well over 1.2 bil into my homestead already. It costs me 100 mil for each new land acquisition at this point.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    @SylenThunder - Sanctuary and @thenamesdomino how do i delete second animal thingy its only taking up space and useless since exp is not doubled.
  • sylenthunder
    You can't. It's a known bug. Supposedly they are working on it.​​

​​
  • jadasia
    kyoske said:

@SylenThunder - Sanctuary and @thenamesdomino how do i delete second animal thingy its only taking up space and useless since exp is not doubled.

You could superimpose one right on top of the other or make a a mountain on top of the 2nd to hide it.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Of course you can delete your homestead; just delete your character, your homestead will be deleted too. tiger-42.gif

Or well, I hope they were clever enough to make it so that the homestead gets deleted as well if you delete your character, wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    Depends on what you do in those few hours, I only "play" an hour or 2 a day but made about 4 bil in the last month, though I been playing for like 8 years and know waaaaaaaaay more than I should about this game. Though 50 mil really shouldnt be THAT much for even a causal player when that's the normal price of a nv3 wep.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User

null

Depends on what you do in those few hours, I only "play" an hour or 2 a day but made about 4 bil in the last month, though I been playing for like 8 years and know waaaaaaaaay more than I should about this game. Though 50 mil really shouldnt be THAT much for even a causal player when that's the normal price of a nv3 wep.

I must have missed that memo. Care to drop me a line and explain how to make 50mil?

Back to topic, if you don't want to play with your homestead, then don't. It won't sneak up behind you and raid your pockets.
  • jadasia
    cerle said:

null

I must have missed that memo. Care to drop me a line and explain how to make 50mil?

Back to topic, if you don't want to play with your homestead, then don't. It won't sneak up behind you and raid your pockets.
    Catshop. I sometimes make 50 mil in an hour
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    You can't completely delete your homestead, though you do have the option to do nothing with it. Though I believe the point of the comment was to voice your dismay at the coin sink-like nature of the mechanics involved in it's running. For all intents and purposes any thing in the game that causes you to use your coins can be considered a sink. With the massive amounts of coins floating out in the ether I dont mind using mine to help relieve the inflated economy though my contributions are not the most signifigant
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

You can't completely delete your homestead, though you do have the option to do nothing with it. Though I believe the point of the comment was to voice your dismay at the coin sink-like nature of the mechanics involved in it's running. For all intents and purposes any thing in the game that causes you to use your coins can be considered a sink. With the massive amounts of coins floating out in the ether I dont mind using mine to help relieve the inflated economy though my contributions are not the most signifigant

Yap, I have to strongly agree. Since the Homesteads have been introduced Gold is alot easier to buy in the AH. Heck, for the first time in over a year gold is under 4m on Dawnglory. Keep it up, we need more coinsinks like that! <3