Pwi nerf'd g16 HA drop in ws?

Options
banibe
banibe Posts: 73 Arc User
did pwi nerf the drop rate of HA gear in ws? i'm wondering bcuz i've done over 40 ws runs now within a spam of 4 days and only once HA g16 drop'd. so is it just my luck or is anyone else having this problem with g16 molds?

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nope, just bad luck. In Tideswell 2 days ago in just 1 run we got 3 HA T3 molds :x Today I got AA mold from Cannon (when I did my HSQ) so, no, you're just having horrible luck, also, keep in mind T3 has less chance to drop since there's 12 r9 molds for each armor piece, meaning you have 3/15 chance to get a T3 mold and 1/15 to get HA.

I took me 100 runs to get my R9 chest mold btw, it all depends on luck which I had none QQ

EDIT: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/34968
    6.67% chance for T3 HA
    20.01% chance for any T3
    Just edited this in so you can see what I mean with the chances.

Mr. Justice
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Yes just bad luck. I recall doing faction ws few times and g16 would drop but soon as it hit the Wood boss....no...r9 chest or HA chest. Really need AA. Waa :(
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    It took me over 40 runs in a few days just to see 2 r9 veno items drop. Just bad luck unless they nerfed all of us.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Not another nerf thread?

NO, they haven't nerfed the drops. They haven't changed drop rates ever. Even when they added extra drop items in TT, the drop rates were still the same.

When will people learn? You just have bad luck.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    You know @sylenthunder it is much easier to say yes to all the nerf threads. It will make the forums more lively, everything will end up being nerfed.​​
  • bobboberts
    bobboberts Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    The drop rates are only lowered when they add more drops for that boss typically, the last time a drop was added for warsong bosses was the addition of molds for the nightshade classes.
  • banibe
    banibe Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options

Not another nerf thread?

NO, they haven't nerfed the drops. They haven't changed drop rates ever. Even when they added extra drop items in TT, the drop rates were still the same.

When will people learn? You just have bad luck.​​

no need for da attitude mate, i wasnt forcing the idea of them nerf'in the drop i was simply asking.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    jabq said:

You know @sylenthunder it is much easier to say yes to all the nerf threads. It will make the forums more lively, everything will end up being nerfed.​​

No. If we havent nerfed the drops then the forums would indeed be lively with everyone calling us liars