Invite a friend back --- removed

paralleogram
paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
Was a really nice feature. Disappointed it was removed, but I guess PWI felt giving us actual useful stuff away for free was a bad thing.​​
Here we go again....

Comments

• lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    as title says...invite a friend option (where u sent mail to a friend and got a scroll as reward) is gone
    would be great if we could get an answer to whether or not its intentional, seeing as u cant get certain items from those scrolls in any other way (e.g. the 1h xp/vitae buff)
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    It's not in the patch notes, so it was either unintentional or a surprise xD. We'll have to wait for an official reply. Who knows, maybe they'll sell the boost and title along with an exp pill in a bundle on the boutique xD.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I think the question is whether this was a permanent or a temporary feature to begin with. I remember some people were saying it's temporary. Looking at PWCN videos the button isn't there. This might have been a feature that wasn't meant to be permanent.​​
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    Dear god why do they have to remove every good thing in the game ... its really annoying. Ancient gift is an awesome little boost plus the sheep quest is good exp. *sigh*
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Can another way to get Inkdragons be implemented then for people that cannot make RW due to timezone constraints? Either via Lucky Coins, Perfect Tokens of Luck, or Supply Tokens.​​
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2016

I think the question is whether this was a permanent or a temporary feature to begin with. I remember some people were saying it's temporary. Looking at PWCN videos the button isn't there. This might have been a feature that wasn't meant to be permanent.​​

Could we get a quoting of those people saying such information, please? I remember people also saying Hyper Exp Stones weren't in PWCN, so they might be temporary too. Just like some fashion and other freebies which used to be permanent long time ago xD, but now too many things are temporary or uncertain about how long will exist.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    lmao good job next week remove joly jones
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

wow i had the very same exact identical title in mind for a thread...

what am i gonna do with my 20x afk alts sitting in friend list?​​

delete them xD
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    chary wrote: »
    Can another way to get Inkdragons be implemented then for people that cannot make RW due to timezone constraints? Either via Lucky Coins, Perfect Tokens of Luck, or Supply Tokens.

This please.
    ironpwner wrote: »
    It's not in the patch notes, so it was either unintentional or a surprise xD. We'll have to wait for an official reply. Who knows, maybe they'll sell the boost and title along with an exp pill in a bundle on the boutique xD.

Anything PWI gives away for free that the players enjoy or benefit from is usually taken away at one point or another. I'm bummed it's gone. I really enjoyed the perks from it.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Bring it BACK NOWmonkey-5.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Personally I can get the atk/def charms via lucky coins pay up guys lol jk jk nah for real a way to get ink dragons because time issues
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    24 March they removed it on PWCN.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I wonder how long it will take to have those double defense charms all dry up.
    I'm good for a while.
    jauwqGS.png
    ​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Well fudge, this sucks so much!
    I assume the buff and charms are gone as well, then. Can you still pick up the sheep quest, though? I still had like 40 scrolls each, been saving them for when I got the exp buff.
    DeffyNature
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    chary wrote: »
    Can another way to get Inkdragons be implemented then for people that cannot make RW due to timezone constraints? Either via Lucky Coins, Perfect Tokens of Luck, or Supply Tokens.

Suggestion Box.​​
  • monkeybutt#6318
    monkeybutt#6318 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I really love how sneaky they are. Don't mention a word in PATCH NOTES, just remove or add things and maybe no one will notice. Just about everything a player likes, PWE takes it away !!!!!!
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Seriously why didn't they mention this in the patch notes? @thenamesdomino @sylenthunder

• wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    asterelle said:

I wonder how long it will take to have those double defense charms all dry up.

I'm good for a while.

jauwqGS.png

​​

Not willing to be mean or anything, but....
    why it would matter if you actually dont pvp and in TW / xTW Vindi get rolled in few minutes? Do u need those charms / inkdragons for PvE? So looking from this angle you will be fine for a while ;)
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    What they do, is anything that "CAN benefit" a player and doesn't make money for PWE ! it eventually gets removed. I been playing long enough to see the pattern, and it "sucks"
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    is the 20 day returning buff gone too?
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    @asterelle they will never dry up, you can buy them with lucky coin/tokens
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    is the 20 day returning buff gone too?

When i log in the game, i do not get the pop up with the kid that has a paper speaker in the hand. I am guessing that might be the case, i am hoping they fix this by the next patch, or give an answer before next week's maintenance.​​
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User

@asterelle they will never dry up, you can buy them with lucky coin/tokens

Like I said earlier, we were getting a free advantage and no money was being made. I know the charms can be made with lucky tokens. But you can't make lucky tokens, they come from chance packs, so someone somewhere has to buy packs from the boutique. lol see where i'm going with this....spend.... spend....spend that's the norm nowadays
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Ahh never noticed the lucky coin recipe. Silly me. Still there is now no source of Ancient Gift right? Do people still get that returning warrior stuff when coming back?​​
  • trixilein
    trixilein Posts: 20 Arc User
    asterelle said:

Do people still get that returning warrior stuff when coming back?​​

Just logged my old main that was offline for over 3 months now... and nope... no returning warrior buff :( guess that is gone now too
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We've removed that feature as we are working on new events for everyone. :)
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Is there any reason changes like this never go on the patch notes? or are they not important enough?