The Reason I went Sage on My Full G16 Stormbringer

neobossmyster
neobossmyster Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Stormbringer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCEE4rIpuEw
This video right here is the reason I went sage on my stormbringer for better defense, harder hits, and more freedom with free chi skills/skills that used to cost chi don't anymore.
Current build: http://mypers.pw/8/#377573
Fastest kill to date in a whopping 10 seconds with 3 crits and a max hit of 497k
Tagged:

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Better def how? But otherwise ya sage is probably better for pve, though I still think demon is better for group/mass pvp and has better survivbilty.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Curious, but if you were doing a g16 alt sb without much gear for like tw/nw/etc., would you go sage or demon? I do like demon better overall, but I kinda feel like sage would be better with that sort of gear due to chi generation (since I'd be getting one-shot a lot most likely)? And Moonblade being able to dg would probably also help facilitate kills.​​
  • demansfairy
    null
    Hmm agian I think sage would probably better of trying to hunt down 1 or a few targets, but a lot of demon skills have an increase of 50% area(going from 12m radius to 15m) to their aoes so you're hitting a lot more (or realing in a lot more) people. At the end of the day, they still both very good choices, kinda like the fact there no better overall path 7nlike a certain magical fish class...
  • neobossmyster

Better def how? But otherwise ya sage is probably better for pve, though I still think demon is better for group/mass pvp and has better survivbilty.

Everytime a sage sparks thats 25% damage reduction thats better surviavbility, and 25% chance for spark on lunar guidance for endless chi, not to mention 30% damage inc 100% in dragon form, I agree one on one is sage and group is demon, but sage isn't too far behind demon in aoe
  • neobossmyster
    chary said:

Curious, but if you were doing a g16 alt sb without much gear for like tw/nw/etc., would you go sage or demon? I do like demon better overall, but I kinda feel like sage would be better with that sort of gear due to chi generation (since I'd be getting one-shot a lot most likely)? And Moonblade being able to dg would probably also help facilitate kills.​​

Sage more survivability
  • demansfairy
    Demon has lunar guidance that gives +15 def lv, monsoon that has 30% for 30% damage reduction, 2 more secs of immune om lunar blessing, and Moonblade actually heals them( though it's only like 10k hp at end game, so a bit lack luster I suppose)
  • chary
    Survivability doesn't even come into play for me since, once again, g16 Nirv is basically a one-shot. Besides that, demon is 100% better for survivability due to the +15 def levels on the buff.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    >Surviveability
    >G16
    >In PvE

Why is this even being discussed?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• chary
    **** if I know, man.​​