Yet another jsxshadow derail

Options
sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: First Spring Seasonal Dragons' Conquest Tournament!.
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    When will you guys finally open ur eyes to the truth. The truth being that with every update this game has received all activities revolving around Mass-PvP got screwed over. Everything Mass-PvP related now depends on luck (cause its random like xTW) or is just deceided not only by gear, it is deceided by whom has the most OP classes (thus being BMs atm).

And before you all start BSing me again. Come forth and give me a good reasoning how exactly Mass-PvP is of any worth nowadays? IS it fair?! Is it balanced?! One can argue 1on1s are not balanced either..but trust me. Not as broken as Mass. Not in the slightest. If you are facing absolute trash players that just like to drop a fortune on game you can still overcome those trashes in a 1on1. Not so much when faced against 60-80 of those (cept ofc u are lucky and they are just a bunch of wizards and Seeker =P).

I know that deep down anyone knows that this is indeed the truth...but ya. Tough to admit it :p

@thenamesdomino can we please just have a 1on1 Tournament. IS that possible. I highly believe that this is indeed what this game needs. Decent competition. That is why so many hardcore competitive games earn millions and millions of $$$ because they offer competition. We need that too in PWI :D
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    When will you guys finally open ur eyes to the truth. The truth being that with every update this game has received all activities revolving around Mass-PvP got screwed over. Everything Mass-PvP related now depends on luck (cause its random like xTW) or is just deceided not only by gear, it is deceided by whom has the most OP classes (thus being BMs atm).

And before you all start BSing me again. Come forth and give me a good reasoning how exactly Mass-PvP is of any worth nowadays? IS it fair?! Is it balanced?! One can argue 1on1s are not balanced either..but trust me. Not as broken as Mass. Not in the slightest. If you are facing absolute trash players that just like to drop a fortune on game you can still overcome those trashes in a 1on1. Not so much when faced against 60-80 of those (cept ofc u are lucky and they are just a bunch of wizards and Seeker =P).

I know that deep down anyone knows that this is indeed the truth...but ya. Tough to admit it :p

@thenamesdomino can we please just have a 1on1 Tournament. IS that possible. I highly believe that this is indeed what this game needs. Decent competition. That is why so many hardcore competitive games earn millions and millions of $$$ because they offer competition. We need that too in PWI :D

Maybe... Maaybe you should just start recruiting some of those BMs you were talking about on WC and youtube.

Also, all that saltiness isn't good for your blood pressure man.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    jsxshadow said:

You want fries with that salt?

Mass PvP is literally the only aspect in game, which has any balance left. PvE is a joke because we massively outgear it. 1vs1s are a joke because its all bout class/gear setups, where real skill has very little impact.

Mass PvP has even use to such class as archers, which is generally accepted as extremely weak class in pretty much everything. One massive cashshopper isnt going to dominate a field against coordinated opposition if they arent extremely good, unlike in your 1vs1s where having the gear advantage is extremely difficult to overcome, unless you happen to have the superior class matchup.

Ps. But I understand you feel need to find validation for the broken aspects of the game as you and your faction got rolled in every(?) real xTW fight you got so far.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my old guild leader from 4-5 years ago literally made a tw post that said "BMs and venos win TW" and it's four years later and it's still true.

Except not entirely since we managed wins and stalemates over a guild that had most of the BMs+venos on the server at one point, but damn if that wasn't hell to fight. Of course, it's always easier to blame other people instead of looking at what you as a guild can do now to improve yourselves and I don't mean just recruiting.​​
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    Lol. As if I am salty. I am just telling the truth.

Why should I bother that "my" faction loses? As if there is anything I can do about it. Cause I will sit down and train each and everyone one of them and force them to CS more so that we might be able to overcome to other faction worth millions of Dollar in total? err..nope.

I have beaten alot of people with alot of different classes in a 1on1 that outgear me extremely hard. Lots of Karma people got rekt by Itama as can be seen on his youtube channel. Ofc a faction like karma would be soo keen on mass-PvP...heck even ur players with "OP" classed get easily rolled in a 1on1. Where is the excuse for that? Tell me. Weird that I get told by so many people that the classes I play are OP and unbalanced while others get destroyed while playing them and that with extreme gear differences. Just rediculous.

The only legit reason why most of you guys are hating on 1on1 is because you are just a bunch of skillless fools that always need to hide behind others. What will you prove with that? that a large amount of powerful people is even more powerful. WOW!!! no shet sherlock. GG WP. Mass PvP proves absolutely nothing. The pitty amount of coordination cant be that skill reliant when the pitty 1on1 situation is already too much to overview for most of you guys. stop giving me that BS. seriously. All the things you are saying makes absolutely no sense and serves only to comfort ur own foolishness and to give you a proper reasoning as to why you wasted so much money on the game. period.

I learned all the classes and all the moves neccessary to preveil as every class in any situation through 1on1s. I doubt most of you know every class as well as I do and yet you still dare to mock me on this forum even tho it is crystal clear that most of you would be chanceless vs me. But ya. "Your" faction won so ofc u are better. ofc.

It's like saying..."oh, my football team won the WC! lolol that means that my country is better than yours!!! Ur own fault that you have such a bad football team!!!"

Guys on the internet and their logic. Seriously everyone. grow some important body parts. something to proper think would be nice.

Mass PvP is garbage. everything in which useless ppl can hide and make a unjudged contribution to something is stupid and unfair. if you are garbage then u have to get treated as such.

But hey. Maybe someone will stop being weird and finally give me good reasoning as to why mass pvp is still valid. I habe heard none so far. just blablablabla as usual.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    I suck at teamwork so mass PvP is garbage.
    I cannot shine and take all the credit in mass PvP so it's garbage.
    My faction cannot think of different strategies and work together so that means the enemy faction are OP dirty cashoppers and the game is unbalanced.
    People disagree with me so that means they are all wrong and stupid.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    his faction is on a losing streak and the people with 300 spirit that he used to 1 hit, kill him back now. guy is all about front-rush->suicide, so dont mind him.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    -looks left , looks right, double checks post title- Sorry I thought this was heavenfall competition thread. . .
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jsxshadow
    Options

This discussion was created from comments split from: First Spring Seasonal Dragons' Conquest Tournament!.

That's not derailing. Its telling the truth and highlighting why Such Contests are utter nonesense.

people claim that I dont accept others opinions xDD well that is quite funny since it is obvious that the only opinion that is not accepted is indeed mine and mine alone even tho I have not (to this date) ever heard a single good argument as to why mass pvp is better than 1on1. IF you could also control all other players...ya ok, that would be a different story. But since you cannot it has nothing to do with yourself anymore and is thus absolute random nonesense.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Either way, it's nearly completely off topic, and completely derailed yet another thread. I don't blame you so much as everyone that insists on replying and continuing the discussion. Which happens almost every time you post because you are very detailed, and very opinionated. (I know, I used to be like that.)
    Your first post here was pretty far sideways on the topic though, so it needs it's own separate thread.

​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY

Also mad cuz bad B) Not sure if Joe is a serious man or just a dank memer, but the more I read of his posts the more I hope he's actually the dankest of memers
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Personally Ive beaten joe in a 1v1 vs his stormbringer and although Im no fan of 1v1 I do agree mass is kinda rediculous atm esp with the update on bms venos and stormbringers all of these classes doesnt even require a ton of time nor money into gear anymore because they have specific skills that make it no matter what can turn the tides of a battlefield esp venos.... What class you know can go full vit stone and cause squads to die.... damn venos... even vit stone bms get face rolled if like 2 good mag dd hop on it real good venos are like nah fam unless u got a god db or lucy barb ccing it to chinatown. Stormbringer drop Churning vortex and Ulti and its GG if they do it in the center bm roar well the IG roar was a issue in the past now add they disarm... you cant even anti stun to defend urself if you are most class you become a sitting duck and its pretty spamable vs the charge/15 sec CD version DB has lol so yeah whoever has the venos sb or bms in mass normally has a extreme advantage over people I say make some of those chances Soul Force based too esp purge so cheap ppl dont get a free ride. But thats just how I feel =)
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    just curious, @Sylen i agree with the point being made, but wouldnt the title of the thread be considered "naming and shaming" which is something you usually have to edit out because it's against forum rules?
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    No, it's more tounge-in-cheek since this is the third or fourth thread separation I've done from discussions that started from people arguing with jsxshadow.

If you guys want to select a more appropriate title, I'll change it. I couldn't think of one outside of "bantering in circles" or "The Dance of Opinions", and they seems a bit silly.​​

​​
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow said:

Lol. As if I am salty. I am just telling the truth.

Why should I bother that "my" faction loses? As if there is anything I can do about it. Cause I will sit down and train each and everyone one of them and force them to CS more so that we might be able to overcome to other faction worth millions of Dollar in total? err..nope.

Maybe you would get more support if you didn't think you're better than the rest of your guild.
    Sit down and train them? wow the ego.

I have beaten alot of people with alot of different classes in a 1on1 that outgear me extremely hard. Lots of Karma people got rekt by Itama as can be seen on his youtube channel. Ofc a faction like karma would be soo keen on mass-PvP...heck even ur players with "OP" classed get easily rolled in a 1on1. Where is the excuse for that? Tell me. Weird that I get told by so many people that the classes I play are OP and unbalanced while others get destroyed while playing them and that with extreme gear differences. Just rediculous.

Bringing up 1v1 in a discusion of a guild vs guild event? invalid point...

The only legit reason why most of you guys are hating on 1on1 is because you are just a bunch of skillless fools that always need to hide behind others. What will you prove with that? that a large amount of powerful people is even more powerful. WOW!!! no shet sherlock. GG WP. Mass PvP proves absolutely nothing. The pitty amount of coordination cant be that skill reliant when the pitty 1on1 situation is already too much to overview for most of you guys. stop giving me that BS. seriously. All the things you are saying makes absolutely no sense and serves only to comfort ur own foolishness and to give you a proper reasoning as to why you wasted so much money on the game. period.

I watched your xTW vid are you going to pretend you dont kite or "hide behind others".
    Mass PvP proves nothing...except which side is better.

I learned all the classes and all the moves neccessary to preveil as every class in any situation through 1on1s. I doubt most of you know every class as well as I do and yet you still dare to mock me on this forum even tho it is crystal clear that most of you would be chanceless vs me. But ya. "Your" faction won so ofc u are better. ofc.

1v1 point invalid in guild vs guild discusion.

It's like saying..."oh, my football team won the WC! lolol that means that my country is better than yours!!! Ur own fault that you have such a bad football team!!!"

No it isn't because we are actually members of the team so WE DID win.

Guys on the internet and their logic. Seriously everyone. grow some important body parts. something to proper think would be nice.

Insults...ignored.

Mass PvP is garbage. everything in which useless ppl can hide and make a unjudged contribution to something is stupid and unfair. if you are garbage then u have to get treated as such.

But hey. Maybe someone will stop being weird and finally give me good reasoning as to why mass pvp is still valid. I habe heard none so far. just blablablabla as usual.

Because it's the MM in MMORPG...