FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

Comments

• keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    ivan1984 said:

i can confirm what jadasia said plus this:

Active account with low level alts = GOT CODE

Active account with active low level alt or main = GOT CODE (Example 1 main char under lvl 80 and its active)

Active account with no low level alts = NO CODE

Inactive account = NO CODE

:D​​

Nope that logic does not apply to my accounts:

Active account with just two low level alts = NO CODE
    Semi-active not played much account with low level alts (cat shops) = NO CODE
    Active account with reawakened mains = GOT CODE
    Another active account with reawakened mains = GOT CODE

The two active accounts are also my oldest accounts and the ones I sometimes charge zen to...and of course the ones that really did not need the code lmao.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

ivan1984 said:

i can confirm what jadasia said plus this:

Active account with low level alts = GOT CODE

Active account with active low level alt or main = GOT CODE (Example 1 main char under lvl 80 and its active)

Active account with no low level alts = NO CODE

Inactive account = NO CODE

:D​​

Nope that logic does not apply to my accounts:

Active account with just two low level alts = NO CODE
    Active account with reawakened mains = GOT CODE
    Another active account with reawakened mains = GOT CODE

The two active accounts are also my oldest accounts and the ones I sometimes charge zen to...and of course the ones that really did not need the code lmao.
    There are probably other factors you are missing. How old are your accounts? mine are from 2009
  • brunonline101
    brunonline101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    me 2 Active account with just two low level alts = NO CODE
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    I got no code, in return PWE will get no money..
    *starts fallout 4 *
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    well some get some dont some sent wrong email but wont fix,some get gears back some dont some get perm banned some dont,

it has just gotten way out hand :

I will not be able to directly answer your inquiry. The good news is, were constantly doing promotions and its only a matter of time until you qualify.

partial reply after asking why code sent to old email cant be resentto correct one like they did in april when same thing happened.now they just clickcing suport replied on ticket and say nothign at all.how is itjust a month ago a code sent to wrong email i was able send ticket and redeem on correct email for account?

four years been having issues since they suggested i change emails i gave them one to use and they set account up on an email that was in exsistent untillluckly enough i could create after they set account to it........now ive never been abe get confermation to reset password have send ticket wait then click lnk now this caused my x rl wife be able have access 1-7-14 tho it said password was changed yet it wasnt cost be billions.of course their reply was sorry nothing we can do if you would onlt contacted us earlier,yeah is too difucult do a sql search with a time paramiter ...ive seen logs in past when they wanted say i didnt have a plus 10 orb in inv yet person sold it to me got thier ticket closed with some bs about cloaging system with blablabla and only conatct withown isses blablabla....

been several issues since ive returned and know many others get same BS from tickt staff ,want try ban people or just say sorry nothing we can do yet ive personaly seen something done in my case with latest and know for fact even had ss of person saying in wc "that send ticket you can get them return your r9 gearsi npc'd my own and they returned" yet they threaten perm ban ###$$ because 2 ips logged same day and want say acount sharing.yet is very obvious one ip is the one npcd gears..yes we all know how safe FB is and how easy get around its security yet theese idiots make it so arc uses FB to log my god ...the blantant disregaurd for players makes it seem as if they just want push the last remaining player base to go have EPIC adventures elsewhere.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • tibli
    tibli Posts: 8 Arc User
    I receive all gifts and informations on 3 accounts.
    In this case, the mails end with
    This email was sent by: Perfect World Entertainment, Inc.
    101 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 400 Redwood City, CA 94065 United States
    I miss all special promotions on 2 accounts.
    When i receive something, the mail is now in french/german (it was not the case at the beginning but i don't remember when it changed) and it ends with
    Cet email a été expédié par :
    Perfect World Europe B.V.
    Joan Muyskenweg 22, 4th floor
    1096 CJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    It seems that because some of my accounts are linked to PW Europe, they don't fill the conditions to receive gifts. :/
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    The "don't qualify" banter is complete and utter BS. PWI always has an issue when Emailing codes so history is repeating itself. They are becoming to damn lazy to fix it so they came with a lie about qualifying. Customer is worse than a joke when you have an issue.
  • jadasia
    clyknight said:

The "don't qualify" banter is complete and utter BS. PWI always has an issue when Emailing codes so history is repeating itself. They are becoming to damn lazy to fix it so they came with a lie about qualifying. Customer is worse than a joke when you have an issue.

you make this claim so prove it. What is your undeniable evidence that qualified people never received the code other than incorrect email settings? Better yet prove that those who never received the code met the requirements to get it. This assumes that you are special and were privy to the details of what those requirements were since PWI never released that info.
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    You can't prove your claim either. In fact, finding evidence that PWI statements are reliably truthful will be more difficult than pointing out the lies.
  • diclonias20
    diclonias20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, i got the code but i cant redeem. What should i do to get it to work.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    There is no rhyme or reason as to why the people who got the code, got it. Seems to me someone screwed up, and they are now trying to hide it. YAY for Girl Power Month.
    NGTUy53.png

• hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    foley3k said:

There is no rhyme or reason as to why the people who got the code, got it. Seems to me someone screwed up, and they are now trying to hide it. YAY for Girl Power Month.

Give this man a cookie!

They just don't want to take responsibility for their mistake and cover it up without any actual explanation.
    Because at the end of the day, people won't quit over it and those that do, come back weeks or months later.
  • jadasia
    perrion said:

You can't prove your claim either. In fact, finding evidence that PWI statements are reliably truthful will be more difficult than pointing out the lies.

I'm not making accusations against anyone. I don't have to prove anything. If people want to claim PWI staff is lying then they need to prove that they are lying. Not hard unless all one has is an opinion backed by bitter resentment.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Really guys, this thread is about two posts away from being closed.

I understand you're not happy. I'm not happy either. Only one of my inactive accounts I would have really wanted this on, got it.
    Regardless, the constant bickering back and forth will just get the thread shut down, and then you won't be able to discuss it anywhere.

Keep it civil.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    Funny how one can spend a few thousand dollars on this game and NEVER and I do mean NEVER get sent a code via email. I must not fit PWI's "criteria".
  • jadasia
    dejiavu said:

Funny how one can spend a few thousand dollars on this game and NEVER and I do mean NEVER get sent a code via email. I must not fit PWI's "criteria".

perhaps spending 1000s on this game was never the criteria. I know free to play people got the code as well.

For those complaining about the code being sent to the wrong email it is not PWI's responsibility to ensure the codes are sent to the correct email address. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the email address associated with YOUR account is correct and that your account is set up with permissions to receive them. If there is a failure in that it is YOUR failure. Take this opportunity and ensure that your account is set up properly with the correct information and settings.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    jadasia said:

dejiavu said:

perhaps spending 1000s on this game was never the criteria. I know free to play people got the code as well.

For those complaining about the code being sent to the wrong email it is not PWI's responsibility to ensure the codes are sent to the correct email address. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the email address associated with YOUR account is correct and that your account is set up with permissions to receive them. If there is a failure in that it is YOUR failure. Take this opportunity and ensure that your account is set up properly with the correct information and settings.
    Oh SHUT UP already!
    Many people have said on this thread that their acounts are set up properly with the correct information and settings and still they did not receive a code.
    sylenthunder just close this thread already.
    I cannot stand seeing one more comment of jadasia filled with nonsense.
    giphy.gif

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Close it so i have spoken so shall it be done all been spanked
  • itspinkyamy
    itspinkyamy Posts: 3 Arc User
    Dont do it. its a trap​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    jadasia wrote: »
    you make this claim so prove it. What is your undeniable evidence that qualified people never received the code other than incorrect email settings? Better yet prove that those who never received the code met the requirements to get it. This assumes that you are special and were privy to the details of what those requirements were since PWI never released that info.

Undeniable proof of mess up. Remember a year or two ago with the anni code. They messed up so bad, they gave everyone the highest tier anni rewards because of the mess up tiger-2.gif. PWI can be nice at times. As for this particular code, it is simple, humans make mistakes, computers make mistakes because they are operated by humans for now. If everyone is making mistakes, learn to forgive them or start a war.

If you are starting a war, sylen will close the thread because he likes peace onion-52.gifonion-53.gif. The thing everyone should be super angry about is that there is no 3x exp buff for being inactive for 20 days now. Welcome to leveling the old way.​​
  • laiwaisan
    Its still Open i see? your Kungfu Is Strong
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We are currently putting together an action plan to resolve all of this. We're sorry about this, so we're going to try and make things right.
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Thanks. I always believed in you ! *editing other evil comments about you*
  • jadasia

jadasia said:

dejiavu said:

Oh SHUT UP already!
    Many people have said on this thread that their acounts are set up properly with the correct information and settings and still they did not receive a code.
    sylenthunder just close this thread already.
    I cannot stand seeing one more comment of jadasia filled with nonsense.
    Apparently people are still complaining about the email being sent to the wrong account. And it has been posted many times already INCLUDING IN A DAMN STICKY official word is that it has been verified the emails were sent to the proper accounts which met the requirements so those who got the code met the requirements and those who didn't get the code did not meet the requirements. If so there is no issue except from bitter people who didn't qualify for it and just continue to throw a tantrum about it.

You need to grow up and chill out, princess.
  • igoplop
    WTS> Popcorn pm me =D
  • jadasia
    edited May 2016
    jabq said:

jadasia wrote: »

Undeniable proof of mess up. Remember a year or two ago with the anni code. They messed up so bad, they gave everyone the highest tier anni rewards because of the mess up tiger-2.gif. PWI can be nice at times. As for this particular code, it is simple, humans make mistakes, computers make mistakes because they are operated by humans for now. If everyone is making mistakes, learn to forgive them or start a war.

If you are starting a war, sylen will close the thread because he likes peace onion-52.gifonion-53.gif. The thing everyone should be super angry about is that there is no 3x exp buff for being inactive for 20 days now. Welcome to leveling the old way.​​

Except this time they verified the code were sent to the proper accounts according to their criteria. They stated no mistake was made with this code. It's posted in a sticky. With that alone there is no comparing this issue with the any others of the past.

We do not have the criteria so we cannot confirm it. Believe them or not. Either way that's your own issue and not anyone elses.
  • igoplop
    hermes popcorn photo: Popcorn hermes tumblr_l4wp3veCHg1qa6ql2o1_500.gif
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    igoplop said:

hermes popcorn photo: Popcorn hermes tumblr_l4wp3veCHg1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

this
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • laiwaisan
    why just shut this thread down why make it right these ungrates will just complain about your next attempt dont give them a dang thing
  • lornabytes
    lornabytes Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you, Sylenthunder for your specific explanation of where to look for the check box. Much appreciated!!
This discussion has been closed.