FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

Hey Everyone,
    After much discussion with the team we have concluded that the codes were sent out to the players who met the requirements for the email. At this time we are unable to divulge what the requirements for being eligible to receive the code are. Unfortunately, if you did not get a code, this means you were not eligible to receive one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- The PWI Crew

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
    giphy.gif

• r0nnie1
    r0nnie1 Posts: 1 Arc User

Hey Everyone,
    After much discussion with the team we have concluded that the codes were sent out to the players who met the requirements for the email. At this time we are unable to divulge what the requirements for being eligible to receive the code are. Unfortunately, if you did not get a code, this means you were not eligible to receive one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- The PWI Crew

I never post on forums and i have been a long time player and supporter of this game as well as cash shop user since the beta over 8 years now and i would have to challenge your statement as incorrect and quite frankly insulting if there was any review of this thread one can easily see these codes that were actually received by people me not being included in aforementioned lot were a large range of players from different areas active lvls genders and account age from old to new and they received their codes but someone like me who as well has the same factors for qualification as they do got nothing so i would have to agree this once more is a mess up on the part of this company and your response here is the same generic one that i have been hearing from my support tickets repeatedly.
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Sometimes i have sensation pwi employers work to ruin game instead improve and make their customers happy playing this game.

:/
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    There is already a thread for this. Why create another? Company is not required to disclose anything.
  • jadasia
    edited May 2016

jadasia said:

zeevhaora said:

@siimut

I got code in emails of new accounts and no got in accounts made in 2011.

Try bet criteria used for pwi employers to give it to some accounts and not to others seems waste of time. Its usual pwi make mistakes and create false excuses to it after.

Like i told before, and lots of other ppl told too, better way to PWI is make one general code to all. If "abuse" is really one problem, no allow use for accounts created after send this code.

siimut said:

shade13 said:

zeevhaora wrote: »

Seems you re only person happy with all this problem, Jadasia. '-'

Well, would you be happier if they didn't send anything to anyone at all? tiger-1.gif

I don't tend to complain about free stuff, but I can understand ppl' frustration while some get codes in bulks and others don't. Since those mailouts are rarely accurate, it's better to release 1 code usable by all. After all a lot of active accounts got it anyway.

I'll get by tho monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    they kinda stop giving 1 code for free stuff and especially valuable like exp pills because there will be other people, not one but many, who will abuse it.

so after i checking all my account, none of the account that i made after pwi give exp pills for instant level 95+ get the code. But all the account that i made long time before it got it. my old account have other char in multiple server and most of them inactive. maybe that is the reason why those account get codes.
    This is exactly how the incentive email was supposed to work according to the CM's explanation for it. It was not intended to be sent to everybody. I really fail to understand how some here just cannot grasp that concept at all. It boggles the mind just how entitled they think they are.
    I do not understand why it botters you that much that people ,,cannot grasp that concept at all,,? Reading your comments it makes me feel that you wanna people that walk like you, talk like you. You keep repeating yourself .

if they refuse to grasp the concept then it's nobody's fault but their own yet they rather call people names and make baseless accusations which accomplishes absolutely nothing
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Hey Everyone,

- The PWI Crew

I don't see the quote posted, where did you get it from.
  • malandros0
    malandros0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I should've received the code, I had everything checked I've had several mails from PWI in the past, my account was inactive, my active account got it and my inactive one didn't.
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    i would like to know the criteria for the codes coz it doesnt make any sense apart that pwi **** it up again and just trying to be good guys with oh there was special criteria my ****.
  • jadasia

I should've received the code, I had everything checked I've had several mails from PWI in the past, my account was inactive, my active account got it and my inactive one didn't.

Mine had an inactive toon on a different server on a very active account.
  • malandros0
    malandros0 Posts: 2 Arc User

Hey Everyone,

- The PWI Crew

I don't see the quote posted, where did you get it from.
    This was posted on PWI's Facebook page.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User

I also have some low level incative toons on other servers and got the mail. Alt acc dont have incative low level toons in any other server and didn't got any code but that acc is linked to a hotmail that never get those mails....

Also a friend of mine that is totally free to play but have low level toon on some other server got one, so i dont think money is the problem here.

On a side note the rage is real on this forum, I do understant that some people may consider this whole code by mail system something unfair but is not like they are sending r9 or something that OP. There have been plenty of times that they sent those mails with codes and I did not got any on my mail, and I dont rage like the world is going to end, heck they even send me some code for some other game once... :D or some code that was like 3 times the size of the codes that the arc accept :D

I tend to be very negative on most of the bad stuff this company does, but I see this whole random code thing more as something dumb and laughable than something to be mad at.

• aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User

Basically this. I have 2 accounts that have 2 characters I actually would have liked this code on, would've maybe given me some motivation to play. Instead, I only got the code on my active account that has all character slots used up and can't make use of the code at all (save the raw exp value). Seems like yet another code blunder on their part... I know there's some employees that do their best here but I'm just beyond disappointed anymore. Yes, I still come here to read and to post once in awhile, just because I'm still hoping things will improve and the game quality will become something like it used to be. =/
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User

Thanks, I totally did not see that checkbox way down there on the language settings page. It is ticked now. Hopefully I will get any future codes, if I am still here anyways.

You should get a job on their support team...or offer them some training lol.

Applied for the CM position once. I'd have to move to California, and they don't pay anywhere near what I would need to be making to be able to live on the income. I hate to think of what mere support staff makes.
    nechick said:

mine is and was checked yet i didnt get it.

Then you did not meet their "requirements". (the ones we are still unclear on what they were exactly)
    i was also an inactive player and still didnt get
  • jadasia
    rieihdius said:

I also have some low level incative toons on other servers and got the mail. Alt acc dont have incative low level toons in any other server and didn't got any code but that acc is linked to a hotmail that never get those mails....

Also a friend of mine that is totally free to play but have low level toon on some other server got one, so i dont think money is the problem here.

On a side note the rage is real on this forum, I do understant that some people may consider this whole code by mail system something unfair but is not like they are sending r9 or something that OP. There have been plenty of times that they sent those mails with codes and I did not got any on my mail, and I dont rage like the world is going to end, heck they even send me some code for some other game once... :D or some code that was like 3 times the size of the codes that the arc accept :D

I tend to be very negative on most of the bad stuff this company does, but I see this whole random code thing more as something dumb and laughable than something to be mad at.

You just confirmed a lot of what I was speculating about. I think I understand what the real requirements are for the code and the reason it was sent to certain players
  • dinosauri0
    dinosauri0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    jadasia said:

rieihdius said:

You just confirmed a lot of what I was speculating about. I think I understand what the real requirements are for the code and the reason it was sent to certain players
    Please proceed
  • jadasia

jadasia said:

rieihdius said:

Please proceed
    An active older account with a very inactive character on another server and perhaps a few other criteria. Could be a veiled attempt to allow a loyal player to switch servers by instaleveling the inactive character on the other server. That person would then need to invest in gearing up that character which = $$.

If this is somewhat the reason for the code then making it and the requirements public for this purpose would cause chaos due to abuse and exploitation. That is why they sent it to those certain players who received it. I recall what happened when they sent out the illusion exp pill twice (by mail and a code). People abused it and created an army of alts. Do we need an army of alts on other servers?
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    jadasia said:

jadasia said:

rieihdius said:

Please proceed
    An active older account with a very inactive character on another server and perhaps a few other criteria. Could be a veiled attempt to allow a loyal player to switch servers by instaleveling the inactive character on the other server. That person would then need to invest in gearing up that character which = $$.

If this is somewhat the reason for the code then making it and the requirements public for this purpose would cause chaos due to abuse and exploitation. That is why they sent it to those certain players who received it. I recall what happened when they sent out the illusion exp pill twice (by mail and a code). People abused it and created an army of alts. Do we need an army of alts on other servers?
    You are completely wrong lol.
    I have 4 accts. 2 are active and 2 and inactive. Note that I only created chars on Etherblade server and not on any other servers
    The funny thing is that I got codes for both my active accts but not my inactive accts.
    What makes you super duper wrong is that my main acct (one of my active accts) has only 1 char. I just recently create a SB on my main acct 2 days before i got the code, so that alt is nowhere qualified as inactive.
    Both my active accts are 6 years old
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    NVM bad joke
  • masterkiadimundi
    masterkiadimundi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Did anyone else have an issue with redeeming the code after it was received? I keep getting internal error when I try to give it to a character. It lets me choose server and character then says internal error Please try again
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User

Hey Everyone,

- The PWI Crew

Hi.
    I got exactly this answer on friday / saturday ( eu time ) .
    I'm 100% sure codes sent by random or its bugged ( like before ) , since so many friends got it and they didnt anything else than me.
    Their accounts are old as mine (6-7 year ~) & they are active..... No clue what is that criteria, i guess its really the random.....
    Its all ok, some ppls got code on 6-8 accounts and i didnt on my only one account on my main account.....and of course they'll make lot of coins to recast them and selling them after since they arent bound.....gg on that also.....well i cant play with the "new" classes then, thank you.
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Would be hillarious if it related to girls. Like the account had to be set to female or the email acc has to be set to female lol
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    @masterkiadimundi
    You most likely made the same mistake I did at some point. I have 2 accounts, and tried to use (by mistake) the wrong code (for different account).

Steps to take:
    1. First and most important, restart the ARC client. It sometimes glitches.
    2. Make sure you log into ARC with the correct account.
    3. Copy the correct code into the redeem dialog.

I was lucky enough to get the code on both accounts, and even with that I was idiotic enough to misuse one of them :smiley: I had created a low level dusk but sent the code to my main :). In the end, I could use 2 of the exp pills (rb1 and rb2) for a whooping 240m exp, which is really not that bad. It amounts to around 5 days of intensive PV's, and I am most known for being lazy :smile: . Support did try to help me get the stuff sent to the alt I initially needed, but me having used the 2 pills really did not help :blush:
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    i got the code on all my accounts that only got female chars on them!!!!111123
  • latoraza
    latoraza Posts: 17 Arc User
    After a long conversation with the support team they kinda stated the following:
    1. There are requirements you have to meet in order to receive promotional / campaign codes.
    2. There are some parameters that you have to match in order to get some promotional / campaign codes.
    3. The part where they keep telling you that you should check your email settings to receive emails.
    Well the settings are correct, I can receive emails (tested by changing some account details and got the verification mail).
    The Receive newsletters and stuff box is checked (under language preferences).

This means I do not meet the requirements to receive any promotional or campaign emails.

I guess this implies that the reason that I haven't received any codes in 4+ years is that:
    They designed the parameters and requirements in a way to always leave a select group of people out of receiving the codes.

I tried to find out if the above is true, but instead they went with the usual automated copy paste and totally ignored the core question.
    And since they can't share the requirements that we should meet, my assumption is that it has probably to do with some next level illuminati algorithm of some kind.

Now it's time to QQ a bit more about how unfair this game is, find a nice corner to cry in and fill out a butthurt report.
  • gorwulf
    gorwulf Posts: 7 Arc User
    suzukmann said:

i got the code on all my accounts that only got female chars on them!!!!111123

This is what we gather with my girfriend, she got on all her accounts, i got only on the one that has a venomancer as 1st hero created..

So, being as this was a girls promo we thought that was the criteria..
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    This is what we gather with my girfriend, she got on all her accounts, i got only on the one that has a venomancer as 1st hero created..

So, being as this was a girls promo we thought that was the criteria..

dont think that was criteria i got on account that had only male toons. And the one with female toons nothing.
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    Nope all my toons are female, I am female, only got it on mystic. Mystic is sure not inactive, and the acount isnt new. There was no criteria.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    my toons male got code acounts didnt get codes are both male and female so again its random
  • ivan1984
    ivan1984 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i can confirm what jadasia said plus this:

Active account with low level alts = GOT CODE
    Active account with active low level alt or main = GOT CODE (Example 1 main char under lvl 80 and its active)
    Active account with no low level alts = NO CODE
    Inactive account = NO CODE

:D​​
This discussion has been closed.