Notice domino isn't dumb

bramblebeast
bramblebeast Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
He realizes if he left the announcement thread on the most recent code open he'd get torn to shreds.

This company is a complete and utter joke and disgrace, glad I sold out of the few shares of it I owned last week.

Really, can't disclose parameters of a player giveaway? That is the biggest crock of dog dung I've ever heard. I'm not even one of the players that didn't receive this promo and I think it's [REDACTED] how you are treating segments of your player base like they are second rate
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User

He realizes if he left the announcement thread on the most recent code open he'd get torn to shreds.

This company is a complete and utter joke and disgrace, glad I sold out of the few shares of it I owned last week.

Really, can't disclose parameters of a player giveaway? That is the biggest crock of dog dung I've ever heard. I'm not even one of the players that didn't receive this promo and I think it's horseshit how you are treating segments of your player base like they are second rate

It's complete ****. If you can't tell us why then tell us WHY you cant tell us why. that's the least they can do, but they wont cause it's a made up rule they made cause they don't want to take responsibility. classic pwe.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

Really, can't disclose parameters of a player giveaway? That is the biggest crock of dog dung I've ever heard. I'm not even one of the players that didn't receive this promo and I think it's horseshit how you are treating segments of your player base like they are second rate

It's complete ****. If you can't tell us why then tell us WHY you cant tell us why. that's the least they can do, but they wont cause it's a made up rule they made cause they don't want to take responsibility. classic pwe.
    Because too many would abuse the system to meet the requirements the same as they did when the free illusion crystals came out and the abusers created an army of level 10x alts.
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    oh like now is different? i dont think its fair that one person gets codes on all 8 or 10 accounts and other on none
  • bramblebeast
    bramblebeast Posts: 22 Arc User
    Simple way around that was to make a code only redeemable by accounts created by (enter date) or to in game mail this to the first character on every account, and make it stash able
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    It doesnt matter what requirements you need, there WILL be people QQing all over the forums and blame PWE for beeing idiotic because they didnt get a code.
    When a code is send out to players who created a account back in 2012 and some dude created his account in 2016 and QQ because its unfair then we have the same thing all over again, you cant please everyone.

You didnt get a code, better luck next time i guess but blaming PWE every single time something didnt fall into your lap is not th e right thing to do.
    PWE doesnt owe you anything, its a nifty price for people for whatever reason and we should deal with it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    PWI stuff so frecking **** geeez
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Maybe just people trying to scam but it is true like me i didn't get this awesome gift on some accounts and i dont care also two toons i made at exact same date completely the same one got the code other didnt there is no requirements you either got it or you didn't so your either lucky or S.o.l throwing a fit.

tough deal with it ohhh and by the way there not stupid they literally can look at every account and it shows who got what so if you trying to pull a fast one jokes on you.

i didnt get my 10 refine orb but got all other gifts they were able look up time date and received items they apologized and sent me my refine orb so they can look up stuff keep that in mind.

Also making alts and changing email at some time can **** you to.

You know they dont have to give you anything right?

unfair boo hooo im going to quit well good i can stop seeing you blow up the forums with this wahhhhh

honestly if you were going to quit i wouldnt see you here still would i lol
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    I find it ironic how people will call out people for being pill babies, but then proceed to cry about not being able to create a pill baby of their own.

That said, I had 4 codes on 4 different accounts. I have no idea why, because 2 were inactive and 2 recently got back to being active.

The criteria must've been really weird.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• myhero#0905
    Well i quit because of this incident and I'm still here hoping they will do anything about it
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    got only 1 code on all my accoutns ... funnily enough its the account i play my main with...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    I rather see FF opened back to hypers.They only changed it because PV no one was ever running that crappy instance.Its mostly solo anyways but FF itself always had sqauds.
    That's not the reason they changed it at all, hypers were never meant to be allowed but they were anyway in our version. In China it never was. And they are trying to (in a really weird way, mainly by making the western version pay ridiculous amounts) even out the CN and west version.

It's just our version that has to pay the price, like gear "upgrades" to CN's R9rr, lol.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• eland20
    eland20 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Well FF is dead now.

i realize its hard for pwi to push some people up for beeing active or somthing or for comming back or whatever.
    they have to filter somehow and it will result in a mess if they make just a little mistake there.
    But generally giving codes to a group of people and exclude other will always be unfair.
    we can not really complain about it since our whole society is based on excludeing others.

you wanna know why people get rich? because other people get or stay poor.
    capitalism only works because of the differences.
    make everyone earning the same amount of money and the system willl fail hard.
    everyone can buy a house for same condition. no one can profit.
    so no one can get rich. bam fail. i wonder how the society would look like.
    what does motivate us then.

anyway perfect world deserve his name for this very reason.
    its perfectly mirroring the important parameters of our world.
    exclude people and divide them.

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User

how did you sell shares of a company that is not listed anymore since almost a year​​

Speaking as someone who had shares in another company that did something very much the same - you always have the option to sell shares that you purchased, just not through the traditional/conventional means. For me it was a steel company out of Mexico, for the OP it was this lackluster game.

Side note - I like how domino edited the OP, but didn't respond.
  • laiwaisan
    edited May 2016
    He or she was right about FF it was a glitch tho lol that china was to lazy to fix and im guesing when a new female dev maybe fixed it damn them beautiful ladys for being smart lol how ever they did give out pills awhile after ff shut down so technicaly the problem isnt if they can get FF to work algain problem is they dont know how to break it so the hypers can work in it.

they have no ideal how it was broke in the first place.

Im guessing they wrote the code the the way it was suppose to be when they updated the patch lol rather then lazy devy copy and pasting it lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    He or she was right about FF it was a glitch tho lol that china was to lazy to fix and im guesing when a new female dev maybe fixed it damn them beautiful ladys for being smart lol how ever they did give out pills awhile after ff shut down so technicaly the problem isnt if they can get FF to work algain problem is they dont know how to break it so the hypers can work in it.

they have no ideal how it was broke in the first place.

Im guessing they wrote the code the the way it was suppose to be when they updated the patch lol rather then lazy devy copy and pasting it lol

Slow to react...

The FF instance should have been shut down as soon as this was known. As a Dev and Server Operator any glitch that is found results in the removal of the map or Instance being shut down until its fixed.

What annoys me is this happened with an item a few years ago in the DQ rewards and was the main reason the item was pulled from DQ rewards. WHY was this simple thing not tested? Guess it missed the note but im sure they should be fast to resolve this... time will tell...

As for the recent mailings EVERYONE whether they read it or not signed/agreed the T&C. Thats case not even open yet alone to be closed.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    edited May 2016
    hey its not to say ff didn't start up the economy

1.more cash shoppers
    2.more cat shops in arc lag was so bad i could barely move i mean really bad lag
    3.players did power leveling service noobs bought hypers from cat shops from cash shoppers
    4.we had more Latin and non English people because of the only ones with ff
    5.we had people saleing just ff related instance items
    snowy town was seriously getting as bad as arc

you guys remember all the factions that were speaking spanish like the hispanos use to drive me nuts
    where are they now?

When even Spanish people wont play your game its cause the econmy is really that bad

Pwi could have capitalized on this but didnt i literaly use to spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game i barely spend 50 only on good promos.

the pro department and sales department are doing a good job but i bet there not seeing how they could of marketed instances and items related to these old instances like wrath gate trophy mode.

and why dont my pack items like weapons etc arnt upgrade able like s-1 s-2 s-3 legendary weapons should be upgradeable etc pack item weapons should be upgradeable

there so many ways to make money.

how about a pack item that lets you pick 1 cool rare stat of your choosing like gof stat to add to any weapon or armor piece.

how about warsoul weps in chance packs

how about certain pack weps in gear can be upgraded in old instances forges like ff etc maybe put in some rare mats in old instances.

this game is massive but they want to stick to just marketing?

Another game has movie out pwi doesn't even have a cartoon or a cgi movie.

Why cant i still not play this on iphone or ipad?

why arnt there shirts in online store says you pwi with your toon self portrait.

Can you imagine my barb on my shirt selfie with some chosen words and pwi logo on back.

but no you just want to stick with whats safe

2016 f safe

we want more we want more starts tiping mounts and knocking down cat shops riot riot whos with me .

give us pwi real life merchandise pwi we want more

• raveen#8108
    raveen#8108 Posts: 4 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

1.more cash shoppers
    2.more cat shops in arc lag was so bad i could barely move i mean really bad lag
    3.players did power leveling service noobs bought hypers from cat shops from cash shoppers

you guys remember all the factions that were speaking spanish like the hispanos use to drive me nuts
    where are they now?

When even Spanish people wont play your game its cause the econmy is really that bad

Pwi could have capitalized on this but didnt i literaly use to spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game i barely spend 50 only on good promos.

the pro department and sales department are doing a good job but i bet there not seeing how they could of marketed instances and items related to these old instances like wrath gate trophy mode.

and why dont my pack items like weapons etc arnt upgrade able like s-1 s-2 s-3 legendary weapons should be upgradeable etc pack item weapons should be upgradeable

how about a pack item that lets you pick 1 cool rare stat of your choosing like gof stat to add to any weapon or armor piece.

how about certain pack weps in gear can be upgraded in old instances forges like ff etc maybe put in some rare mats in old instances.

why arnt there shirts in online store says you pwi with your toon self portrait.

Can you imagine my barb on my shirt selfie with some chosen words and pwi logo on back.

2016 f safe

we want more we want more starts tiping mounts and knocking down cat shops riot riot whos with me .

"why arnt there shirts in online store says you pwi with your toon self portrait."
    "Why cant i still not play this on iphone or ipad?"
    I would love this lol
  • myhero#0905
    laiwaisan said:

1.more cash shoppers

where are they now?

2016 f safe

because pwi knows the game is dead ( like a thousand of the pop it had in it's glory days ) and continues to die. no point in even trying a revival. atleast they put it on steam to maybe help with population but didn't help either.. owell.
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    I had posted where they fixed code being sent to wrong email in april yet now try say have nothing to do with codes and refuse make it work for correct email.....is really their loss because i would have to get gears for the char would used pills on
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jadasia

I had posted where they fixed code being sent to wrong email in april yet now try say have nothing to do with codes and refuse make it work for correct email.....is really their loss because i would have to get gears for the char would used pills on

Perhaps they made a mistake with the codes in april but maybe, just maybe they learned from their mistake and got it right this time and actually sent the codes to the correct accounts which met their requirements just as they said. Just because you didn't meet their requirements for the new code does not mean the system was broken. It just meant you didn't meet the requirements to get the code and there's nothing which needs fixed.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    jadasia said:

Perhaps they made a mistake with the codes in april but maybe, just maybe they learned from their mistake and got it right this time and actually sent the codes to the correct accounts which met their requirements just as they said. Just because you didn't meet their requirements for the new code does not mean the system was broken. It just meant you didn't meet the requirements to get the code and there's nothing which needs fixed.
    If you continue this way on the forum I predict you will have joe faith here.
    Stop with this kind of comments or people will see you as a troll. Me thinking that some of them already see you as a troll.
    giphy.gif

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User

jadasia said:

Stop with this kind of comments or people will see you as a troll. Me thinking that some of them already see you as a troll.
    fail to see the trolling when they are stating the truth.
    i get that people are mad (huge understatement but couldnt think of the right word) about the email code not being sent and the gms' lack of answers. and while i'm in favor of another code being sent to those who didnt get one, based on what the gms said, it's not going to happen, and while their incredibly vague answer about requirments is bs, that's the answer their going with, so calling someone a troll for simply repeating what was officially said doesnt make sense.
    The way i see it there are two ways this is going. either the code was sent as intended with only certain people giving them, and the gms arent being clear about what the requirements were, OR the mail list was ***** up and the devs are coming up with bs answers to cover their tracks. Honestly i see both being possible. Either way, if you didnt get a code by now, you're probably not going to get one.
    but like i said, i support the idea of sending out a code to those who didnt get one, and only that solution. if they were to create a code for everyone to use, those that got the email would then get a second chance for a RB2 LV100 toon, and that would just be even more unfair to those who didnt get a code.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User

jadasia said:

i get that people are mad (huge understatement but couldnt think of the right word) about the email code not being sent and the gms' lack of answers. and while i'm in favor of another code being sent to those who didnt get one, based on what the gms said, it's not going to happen, and while their incredibly vague answer about requirments is bs, that's the answer their going with, so calling someone a troll for simply repeating what was officially said doesnt make sense.
    The way i see it there are two ways this is going. either the code was sent as intended with only certain people giving them, and the gms arent being clear about what the requirements were, OR the mail list was ***** up and the devs are coming up with bs answers to cover their tracks. Honestly i see both being possible. Either way, if you didnt get a code by now, you're probably not going to get one.
    but like i said, i support the idea of sending out a code to those who didnt get one, and only that solution. if they were to create a code for everyone to use, those that got the email would then get a second chance for a RB2 LV100 toon, and that would just be even more unfair to those who didnt get a code.
    It's not about whether he/she is or isn't a troll. Is about the fact that, with his/her elaborated responses, it clearly has the intentions to shut or invalidate people's opinions about the topic. Of course they gonna get mad for that xD. People on these forums have as much right as that person does to voice their opinion, yet it seems like people's opinion bother her/him so much. Yes, the GMs gave an official answer to the code thing, but most people don't buy it xD and that's their decision, just like it was the decision of such person and other ones to believe in what GMs said. Just because people have no way to prove or explain why they think the official response is BS, doesn't mean they have no right to express it.
    The person has no way to prove that the official response is actually truth (unless, of course, she/he is somehow related to PWI's staff), but she/he decided to believe it is, and that's ok too. People don't have to prove anything to such person, just like she/he stated that doesn't need to prove anything to people. We decide what to believe in.

She/he has no right to stop people from voicing their opinions. Only a mod or CM/GM can do such thing. Don't let this person get under your skin xD. One thread was already closed because of the hate this person's responses generated, we don't need important discussions closed because of this. If you don't like his/her responses, you can always choose to ignore, and not respond to them.

All of this is just meant to serve as an advice, in an attempt to keep discussions civilized and threads open. In the end, you will choose to do what suits you the best.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • jadasia
    edited May 2016
    ironpwner said:

jadasia said:

It's not about whether he/she is or isn't a troll. Is about the fact that, with his/her elaborated responses, it clearly has the intentions to shut or invalidate people's opinions about the topic. Of course they gonna get mad for that xD. People on these forums have as much right as that person does to voice their opinion, yet it seems like people's opinion bother her/him so much. Yes, the GMs gave an official answer to the code thing, but most people don't buy it xD and that's their decision, just like it was the decision of such person and other ones to believe in what GMs said. Just because people have no way to prove or explain why they think the official response is BS, doesn't mean they have no right to express it.
    The person has no way to prove that the official response is actually truth (unless, of course, she/he is somehow related to PWI's staff), but she/he decided to believe it is, and that's ok too. People don't have to prove anything to such person, just like she/he stated that doesn't need to prove anything to people. We decide what to believe in.

She/he has no right to stop people from voicing their opinions. Only a mod or CM/GM can do such thing. Don't let this person get under your skin xD. One thread was already closed because of the hate this person's responses generated, we don't need important discussions closed because of this. If you don't like his/her responses, you can always choose to ignore, and not respond to them.

All of this is just meant to serve as an advice, in an attempt to keep discussions civilized and threads open. In the end, you will choose to do what suits you the best.
    I'm not stopping anyone from saying anything. I don't even have the power to stop anyone from saying anything here, LOL! This is where your point completely fails.

Just because I refuse to tow the line of QQ and jump on the conspiracy train because I base my opinion on everything which was presented to me I'm trying to shut people down? ROTFLMAO! I've stated many times in many posts what I based my opinion on and afforded every opportunity for those who oppose my opinion to discredit it. That's all. If someone is going to make accusations of lying, etc. I will require that they prove it before I would ever support such an assertion. Would you people want any criminal justice system anywhere to validate an accusation just because an accusation was made without the accuser providing any shred of proof? What a ********** up world we'd live in if it worked that way.

Also I refuse to use strawman arguments such as completely unrelated issues which occurred months or even years ago as evidence for this code issue.

Personally I don't even like these instaleveling code being sent out at all. I think it's bad for the game. Always have and always will. I understand why they sent it to a very select list of accounts and I shiver at the thought of this kind of code going to everyone's account. That should never...ever happen.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    jadasia said:

ironpwner said:

jadasia said:

I'm not stopping anyone from saying anything. I don't even have the power to stop anyone from saying anything here, LOL! This is where your point completely fails.

Just because I refuse to tow the line of QQ and jump on the conspiracy train because I base my opinion on everything which was presented to me I'm trying to shut people down? ROTFLMAO! I've stated many times in many posts what I based my opinion on and afforded every opportunity for those who oppose my opinion to discredit it. That's all. If someone is going to make accusations of lying, etc. I will require that they prove it before I would ever support such an assertion. Would you people want any criminal justice system anywhere to validate an accusation just because an accusation was made without the accuser providing any shred of proof? What a ********** up world we'd live in if it worked that way.

Also I refuse to use strawman arguments such as completely unrelated issues which occurred months or even years ago as evidence for this code issue.

Personally I don't even like these instaleveling code being sent out at all. I think it's bad for the game. Always have and always will. I understand why they sent it to a very select list of accounts and I shiver at the thought of this kind of code going to everyone's account. That should never...ever happen.
    Of course you don't have the power to stop people from saying what they think. And well, tbh this is just a game xD, but to each its own when it comes to taking it too seriosuly, comparing this situation with the criminal justice system and such things. People don't owe you an explanation on why they refuse to just accept the official response, that is all. You just have to deal with it and carry on. Cause even if you require them to prove it, they don't have to.

Wasn't an unrelated issue when I said a thread was already closed because of your arguments drawing people's hate, the discussion was a recent one xD, related to the topic about the codes.

Well, if you don't like those lvling codes, then as you said, that's your personal point of view about them. Some people will like them, some won't, just like irl with various things. A toxic playerbase is what it is bad for a game xD. Your distaste for such codes is valid, but it doesn't mean other players must dislike it too. You shiver at the thought of some code which gives free virtual items yo everyone who got it? That's your decision, but please, I invite you to consider there are more things to shiver about xD. In the end, the choice is yours, as you let it bother you so much.

I'll understand if you're mad cause it was the same pack which was sold on the boutique, and some people bought it (including you, perhaps?) with gold, but hey, it was PWI's decision to give it for free to some players, they thought it would be a good gift.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I see this has just turned into yet another discussion of the exact same argument.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.