FREE Reawakening II Level 100 gift box

Comments

• sawyers
    sawyers Posts: 26 Arc User
    if the email system would work then we would have your "fiasco" too.... its just unfair that some player get it and some dont.
  • lollipopblush
    lollipopblush Posts: 10 Arc User
    I tried to redeem the code and it says it's invalid.

http://postimg.org/image/jol6h60n5/
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    sawyers said:

if the email system would work then we would have your "fiasco" too.... its just unfair that some player get it and some dont.

Agree with this. Make a code for everyone. Muahahaha
    giphy.gif

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    sawyers said:

Funny...out of the 4 accounts I have the only account I do all my cash shopping on received the code. In fact, ever since I started cash shopping I began receiving these types of emails with codes for free stuff. Are you spending enough money on the game to be considered a VIP?
  • manbaby
    manbaby Posts: 33 Arc User
    by the way it is a capital 'i' in the code not an l as in 'lost'
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2016

One of the things you need to first make sure you've done is checked the box that enables you to receive updates and emails from us. In other games we've run across this issue and that's because they hadn't subscribed to the emailing list. That's usually the first thing they tell me whenever I am following up on things.

@thenamesdomino You mean like this?

Because I already had them ticked and got no email.
  • salailija
    salailija Posts: 1 Arc User

So I just searched thru Arc settings to find I was indeed subscribed, I've never changed this setting, so I assume it's always been that way, yet I never get emails from PWI. Guess it's random oh well

Same here, always had pwi subscribed, but never received newsletters. Arc Defender notifications and such do appear just fine. And my other account always got newsletters without any problem.
  • sandeep
    sandeep Posts: 9 Arc User
    i just talked to a live agent and this code is only sent out to a small population of pwi.... not everyone will get it.

Personally, i didn't get it and its absolutely stupid cause most of my friends got it. To see a separation in the distribution of gifts is just bad for the overall environment of the game..

Please make sure everyone get it or no one at all.

Now if this was a cause of spending high amounts of money, then i understand. But i know for a fact that most of my friends havn't spent high amounts of money in a while.
  • wolfiest
    wolfiest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yeah it is complete **** that some people receive a free character while others do not.
  • bloodedone87
    Ok everything is perfect with my Arc and the notification things. Now send me the code on the mail connected with this acount.
    giphy.gif

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    @keeperofkeys Well I found another box that was already ticked in Arc > Settings > Language preferences: "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address"

Nice Friday 13th joke haha knew something **** would happen
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    I have been noticing that some codes are sent trough email to some players while others don't get them. I get these codes on my Mystic only and none of my other toons gets them. Talking to others players they told me the same happens to them, some players don't get these codes at all. When I asked why at live support I was told they were sent to a "selected" group of players. This doesn't seem fair to me. What id your opinion about this?
  • bloodedone87

@keeperofkeys Well I found another box that was already ticked in Arc > Settings > Language preferences: "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address"

Nice Friday 13th joke haha knew something **** would happen

Checked that too right now. It was verified. Now I am waiting for the code.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    sandeep said:

i just talked to a live agent and this code is only sent out to a small population of pwi.... not everyone will get it.

Personally, i didn't get it and its absolutely stupid cause most of my friends got it. To see a separation in the distribution of gifts is just bad for the overall environment of the game..

Please make sure everyone get it or no one at all.

Now if this was a cause of spending high amounts of money, then i understand. But i know for a fact that most of my friends havn't spent high amounts of money in a while.

I received the code for 1 of my acount and I am sure I did not spend any real money on this game.
    giphy.gif

• wolfiest
    I would love for a GM or employee at PWI to explain what the requirements where to receive this code.

But what are the chance that will happen.
  • bloodedone87
    wolfiest said:

I would love for a GM or employee at PWI to explain what the requirements where to receive this code.

But what are the chance that will happen.

Requirements to receive the code:
    this one gets it
    this one does not get it
    this one gets it
    this one does not get it
    giphy.gif

• kaftar#1572
    kaftar#1572 Posts: 2 Arc User
    So only certain accounts got the code for some insta 2nd rb? post what you think about this
  • wolfiest
    I just hope alot of people are submitting tickets so that they will actually do something about this and give it to everyone
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    just a thought but are you certain that your email provider has PWI listed as a contact? I mean I use gmail and have PWI listed as a contact so I always receive emails from them and none end up as spam
  • potatocutiepie
    potatocutiepie Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    wtf pwi? you're just begging me to quit untill you give me this pill too. not going to spend a single second more on this game untill i get instant maxlvl like everybody else it's so unfair and a total [REMOVED] you in the face to anybody that played this game as they should. total [REMOVED].

I work hard for months to get lvls and gear and now others get it free...... this really put a nail in the coffin for pwi for me, kinda felt happy coming back but once this huge unfairness reveals itself yet again as always it's just poof with the feeling.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    The thing is, the RB pills that were included can be used on RA2 toons - so, say you are 100x3 - you can use both those pills (With an exp buff) and get a ton of exp
  • thisisrikkert
    thisisrikkert Posts: 9 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino if u missed the mails cuz u werent subscribed to the newsletter, is there a way to get them now u are?
  • gravewulf
    gravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User

I tried to redeem the code and it says it's invalid.

http://postimg.org/image/jol6h60n5/

Same here. Tried on both my accounts, and both said invalid.

• gambetxman
    gambetxman Posts: 1 Arc User
    Really hate when I dont get the codes to my email that has been verified. PWI you need to fix the issues of only some characters getting the codes and not others.. Why not just a simple one code that can only be redemed on one character per account. That would be easier than this. You do it for other codes no different that is for sure.
  • bloodedone87
    Why do I have the sensation that this is gonna get closed?
    giphy.gif

• darkshadow
    darkshadow Posts: 34 Arc User
    i got the code on one of my emails havent checked the others yet
  • meel37175978
    meel37175978 Posts: 22 Arc User

bs

Mhh weird, it doesnt let me use it on other account.

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    tuttle wrote: »
    The thing is, the RB pills that were included can be used on RA2 toons - so, say you are 100x3 - you can use both those pills (With an exp buff) and get a ton of exp
    :| Which is exactly what I did o/​​
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I haven't gotten one in at least 5 years, but I still get random emails maybe twice a year from them.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • cocoletta
    cocoletta Posts: 18 Arc User
    the code is bound that to that account and can only be used once dont worry i cant use mine either XDDD
This discussion has been closed.