FSP BH quests being given to non RB players

Options
yoda3160
yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
Unless I'm missing something here, normally you aren't supposed to be able to accept quests for places you don't meet the criteria for. Unless something has changed, the only way to be able to enter FSP is if you have already RBed, so why am I able to receive a BH quest for FSP when I can't enter it yet and do not wish to RB yet until I get a little higher in level. If you're going to have FSP quests in the BH, you should either have them grayed out so we can't accept them like other quests that can't be accepted if certain criteria haven't been met yet, or offer different ones like what you already do for different level ranges and only offer FSP quests to RBed players.

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    The ONLY reason not to rb is that you are not well geared enough to basicly instahit lv100 once again.
    You can alter your last level later on but waiting because you want to reach lv 103/104/105 first is not the reason you should stay non rb.

Also the BH is there to filter out the cash alts that only exist for BH purposes and for those who want lazy and fast BHs for their army (BH TT 3-1 for example).
    Its either BH FSP for everyone or no BH at all for the non RB ones that day.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

The ONLY reason not to rb is that you are not well geared enough to basicly instahit lv100 once again.

You can alter your last level later on but waiting because you want to reach lv 103/104/105 first is not the reason you should stay non rb.

Also the BH is there to filter out the cash alts that only exist for BH purposes and for those who want lazy and fast BHs for their army (BH TT 3-1 for example).

Its either BH FSP for everyone or no BH at all for the non RB ones that day.​​

Your response didn't answer the openers question in the slightest ...

Sorry but i can't answer the question myself, no idea why you get a quest in a place where your character is not qualified to enter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Every 100+ player is able to accept 100+ BH1 quest, don't see what can be wrong with that.

Just because you are not rb, doesn't mean you can't auto complete it with active points, or stack it and complete when you reborn...
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Your response didn't answer the openers question in the slightest ...

Sorry but i can't answer the question myself, no idea why you get a quest in a place where your character is not qualified to enter

I did and its that everyone gets the same BH.
    Yes i know i didnt give a 100% answer for why its not grayed out and whatnot but cmon its PWI do you think they remember something like this?
    The game just hands out lv 100+ BHs and when he is lv 100 or higher he can accept them.
    So the requirement for BH FSP is Lv.100+ and he mets that. He cant enter fsp however which is the given problem with the BH.

You happy now?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    razzzza said:

I did and its that everyone gets the same BH.

Yes i know i didnt give a 100% answer for why its not grayed out and whatnot but cmon its PWI do you think they remember something like this?

The game just hands out lv 100+ BHs and when he is lv 100 or higher he can accept them.

So the requirement for BH FSP is Lv.100+ and he mets that. He cant enter fsp however which is the given problem with the BH.​​

No, that doesn't really answer my question. From what I understand, FSP requires you to be atleast 100+ and have RBed atleast once. Therefore you shouldn't be able to receive quests for it till after you RB. I have noticed that some FSP quests show up under the active quests tab, however the quests are not listed in the available quests list, or at the npcs, unless you have already RBed. It should be the same with the FSP BH quests, since they can only be done if you RBed and reached lvl 100+ again. Which if you RBed at lvl 100, and reached lvl 100 again it would be similar to a lvl 200 character. There should be a seperate list of BHs available for those that are Lvl 100+ RB than those available for Lvl 100+ non RB just like there are for seperate lvl ranges since Lvl 100+ non RB is significantly lower than Lvl 100+ RB, or have a way for non RB people to enter FSP if they get a quest for it, kinda similar to the BH II that you get the Rebirth Orders for so you can enter the lvl 85+ Valley of Reciprocity, even though you're past the lvl where you can normally get that lvl of Rebirth Orders. Maybe have a one time use teleport for it that's non tradeable so you can join others for the BH.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    I think in this case the answer is simple:

They did not made the BH System based on primal world or the whole reawakening system. They just switched the bh to make it less boring for some people and of course as razzzza said, maybe to filter a lot of people with alts.

If you think about it the same thing can be said about EU or AEU. While BH AEU/EU does not require you to reawake, you need to complete some chain quest to enter the instance, if you don't do said chain quest you can't enter the instance, however you can still take the BH quest. I think this is just the Devs being a bit lazy and saying something like: ''you can take this quest but if you want finish it, you need to do this other stuff first''

Not traying to trashtalk the programers or anything but you can not expect a perfect BH system with culti/rebirth/bundary detection from people that put a yes/no message box when your hypers run out :D That is something they teach you on first year on any programming related career...