Stormbringer Ult Lv2

tictic99999
tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
so does anyone got any real numbers on what Lv2 ult does?
The skill upgrade tree does not show its upgrade and the skill book very enlighteningly says "More Damaging than Genesis Dark Ritual Lv1" which by the way isn't even the name of the skill. The skill name is Dark Maelstrom, the cyclone the skill casts (for whatever reason the cyclone has a name) is called that, however on the tooltip is just refered to as Dark Maelstrom ( you only see the other name during the brief period after you cast it on your screen hovering tooltip).

I'd like the names to be fixed for consistancy and some actual data points.
Current I know: It is 15m aoe that reduces attack rate by 200%, increases channeling by 100%, reduces ele and phys def,
and stacks thundersnows that do a completely unspecified amount of damage. I don't know if those stacks are as strong as my normal ones, or same as mine, or weaker cause reaper form 20% bonus, etc....answers plox. onion-2.gif​​
thfunny-21-1.gif
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
Will he reach 1800 spirit?

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    It increseas the duration from 10 seconds to 20 seconds. that is all it does.
    giphy.gif

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    is that a fact? cause thats pretty op doubling the amount of time the strongest debuff giver in the game lasts. kinda doubtful on that. And still want some numbers on the kind of damage the stacks are doing.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

is that a fact? cause thats pretty op doubling the amount of time the strongest debuff giver in the game lasts. kinda doubtful on that. And still want some numbers on the kind of damage the stacks are doing.​​

You are not a newbie so I do not get it why you act like you are one.(not trying to be rude here)
    If you have lvl 1 dark maelstrom just click R to open the skill menu than go to Dark Maelstrom skill and put your mouse where it says ,,level,, and read the skill description carefully. It says: call upon the power of your Reaper heritage to summon a maelstrom of pure darkness around your target for 20 seconds. The rest of the numbers in the skill description are exactly the same with lvl1 .
    giphy.gif

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    What blood says is right about how to check lv2 version of skills, and it does stat 20 seconds, which is pretty broken in pvp, and very nice in pve
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    is that a fact? cause thats pretty op doubling the amount of time the strongest debuff giver in the game lasts. kinda doubtful on that. And still want some numbers on the kind of damage the stacks are doing.

You are not a newbie so I do not get it why you act like you are one.(not trying to be rude here)
    If you have lvl 1 dark maelstrom just click R to open the skill menu than go to Dark Maelstrom skill and put your mouse where it says ,,level,, and read the skill description carefully. It says: call upon the power of your Reaper heritage to summon a maelstrom of pure darkness around your target for 20 seconds. The rest of the numbers in the skill description are exactly the same with lvl1 .

And we all know that every skill description in PWI is correct...
    I'm sure people have confirmed how long it lasts by now though, but still, the descriptions often have to be read with a pinch of salt.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    By the way it DOES last 20 secs (timer when you summon the plant) and yes its about as broken as you think, long live SB class.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105