Will Nightshade get any AEU upgraded skillbooks?

dat1guyy
dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Stormbringer
As you may know, every class has a Soulforce or level based skill when Morai was released. Along with that level 80 Morai skill it could be further upgraded by the level 100 AEU skillbooks. Clerics got Violet Dance which upgraded into Ultraviolet Dance, Barbs got Berserker's Rage which upgraded into Berserker's Wrath, BM's Sword Cyclone upgrades into Sword Tornado, etc.

Will Nightshades ever get the same thing as the previous classes? As far as I know, there are only Apocalypse Page skillbooks, 3750 prestige skillbooks and Chrono Page skillbooks. The next expansion includes Primal skillbooks which are indeed great but did PWCN accidentally skip over AEU skillbooks in general or was it on purpose?

Comments

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Isn't our AEU skill Perilunar Call? Idk I made mine with Order stuff.

I suppose an upgraded version could be called Perilunar Command, and have a minor secondary effect since any more chi would be crazy. Or maybe speed up the chi gain?

I'm not too familiar with the upgrades on other classes. I know on Mystic its ok, and on Psy its pretty boring.

samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • dat1guyy
    Isn't our AEU skill Perilunar Call? Idk I made mine with Order stuff.

I suppose an upgraded version could be called Perilunar Command, and have a minor secondary effect since any more chi would be crazy. Or maybe speed up the chi gain?

I'm not too familiar with the upgrades on other classes. I know on Mystic its ok, and on Psy its pretty boring.

Not exactly, Perilunar Call and Perigean Tide are actually Chrono page books, which means you can easily make them from 20 Chrono Pages and 10 Medium Inks at the Forges in OHT or 1k Streams. AEU books are only obtainable by opening AEU chests from AEU runs. If you look at Ultraviolet Dance for an example, there is no other way to get it beside AEU chests or possibly the bidding hall.

pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33750

Even Seekers and Mystics have their own AEU books such as Archangels of Justice and Sublime Transfusion which are lv 100 upgraded versions of their lv 80 skills.

As of now, Nightshades do not have the lv 80 books or the AEU ones at all.
  • psychokiddo
    psychokiddo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Wondering about it too, but as for now - I am keeping my Adv. Univ Chests just in case. LOL
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    The other classes have 2 lvl79 skills while nightshade got only 1 lvl79 skill.
    Also we got no AEU skills that drop in AEU or can be found in the AEU chest.
    I expected also an upgrade to the SB Lunar Shadow skill. Idk, maybe to increase duration to 30 seconds or to add 1 or 2 extra skills to the clone or to summon 2 clones instead of one. But I think the last option will be to OP.
    giphy.gif

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    op class asking for buffs :(
  • dat1guyy
    It is not rather asking for buffs, its more of asking for fairness. Nightshades really do not have equal skills compared to the older classes. Yes they did get primal skills but in that process it seems like their AEU skills were completely missed or ignored.

In one way or another every class has a skill based on soulforce at lv 80 then upgrades I believe at lv 100 with the AEU skill books, while Nightshades do not yet or Lunar Shadow maybe one but it does not directly state it. It is kind of like an empty spot that wasn't mention in any of the patches or news yet.

It would seem only fair if all 12 classes eventually got them instead of leaving 10 with them and 2 without.
  • psychokiddo
    psychokiddo Posts: 7 Arc User
    I still kept my chests, wondering if that's gonna ever change... xD
    I assume nope.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    SBs complaining about lack of skills. Wtaf :|
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457