Hey noobs, how much does a Harpy pet cost in-game Gold and US dollar?

Thanks

Comments

• lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    225 gold which is also 225 USD.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    225 gold off sale which at current price of gold on my server about 4.5 mil per we're talking 1.012 billion in game coin for a harpy. Wait until they go on sale like I did for a better deal
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    lolzcatz said:

225 gold which is also 225 USD.

225 gold would be around 180 usd, including extragold when charging for a few more bucks
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Harpy costs your 2nd born medical bill fees UlwDXDq.png. This noob recommends to uninstall pwi if you think the cost is too high. Better to get a second born in family than get a harpy pet.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Hey now, some people don't want kids. fox-24.gif​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    Harpy costs your 2nd born medical bill fees UlwDXDq.png. This noob recommends to uninstall pwi if you think the cost is too high. Better to get a second born in family than get a harpy pet.
    You forget we all live in different places. Dunno where does it cost so, but in my country you can only get to the hospital and consult a doctor few times for the harpy price. Not sure you'll have something left to get back home afterwards tiger-2.gif Money for a 2nd born in family would buy you whole flock of harpies and monkies. But that's up to you of course tiger-1.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png