Since steam reviews are mostly negative. Let's all make positive ones.

myhero#0905
myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
That way we might tip the scales making pwi more appealing to New players

I mean since you are playing you probably have something positive to say about it :smile:
Post edited by myhero#0905 on

Comments

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    I love Homesteads. :)
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    Many would support the game. But not many would recommend PWE or even PWI (for new players).
    It's too expensive now. It might be fun for someone who wants to enjoy a new virtual world for a few hours.
    But endgame is overpriced for the product you'll get in return. And you would have to pay thousands of dollars to enjoy endgame (like Nation Wars, Ressource Wars, Territorial Wars, Uncharted Paradise, FSJ).
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Usually the people with negative comments tend to be more vocal about it, so I'm not surprised that there were negative reviews.

In my personal opinion PWI is a very fun game.

1. There is a diversity in customizing a character. One can have a unique looking character. The range of it, the edits and all the options available, so far I haven't seen something to this extent in other games. All the options, from hair, to body, to eyes, everything, they can create many different toons. That's very cool!

2. This is one of the games that I had no problem adjusting to it. There is autopath, if one reads what the NPCs say he/she can read a story and see what's next. There is the NPC menu/button thing, that I can see all the NPCs available in the area,e.t.c. Again comparing to other games, this is a game that I easily adjusted, learnt the controls and could progress.

3. My pc is an old one. Yet I have no problem of playing this game and enjoy it! I can even play it on maxed settings. :) This is a plus for me that I can enjoy it, without having to invest on the latest technology.

4. I find it very beautiful. The characters, the armors, the environment. To me the art is important and that's what first attracted me to this game. I can't play something that doesn't please my eyes.

5. One gets to meet many cool people. In a faction or without a faction, I often met some great people! <3

6. Beautiful music. <3

7. There are things/quests that one can do solo, and there are quests that one can do in squads. One can be a PvE type of player or enjoy PvP or both if he/she likes.

In general I think there are many things that one can enjoy in this game. I know I do. <3
    It can be frustrating to a new player, if they focus on absolute end game gear from the start, the levels, the equipment. But if one takes one step at a time and enjoy the journey, he/she can have lots of fun and meet some cool people along the way!

I wish to every newcomer to enjoy the game, and have a fun beautiful experience! Have fun! \o/
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    There are positive reviews, you just have to scroll down the page lol
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    darky26 said:

7. There are things/quests that one can do solo, and there are quests that one can do in squads. One can be a PvE type of player or enjoy PvP or both if he/she likes.

It is dependent from level of player, his possibilities (can he play every day or not, can he pay or not, for example)

Pure PvE players will not be able to get rewards from PvP events, instances and quests.

NW, for example, as most profitable is not accessible for PvE player - it is PvP event.

About graphics and solo play ... most of the modern games have same graphics.

RPG games allow you to play without disconnections and really solo (without waiting half of hour for squad).
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016

It is dependent from level of player, his possibilities (can he play every day or not, can he pay or not, for example)

Pure PvE players will not be able to get rewards from PvP events, instances and quests.

NW, for example, as most profitable is not accessible for PvE player - it is PvP event.

About graphics and solo play ... most of the modern games have same graphics.

RPG games allow you to play without disconnections and really solo (without waiting half of hour for squad).

I agree that it depends on the player, the levels, the time they spent,e.t.c. I agree on that.

If it's about NW, it's about the tokens, am I right? Sorry I haven't participated in the event. Mostly PvE player, plus usually NW is at very inconvenient times for me, so I haven't attended it yet. I think they can buy them from other players? Not sure again, please do correct me if I have misunderstood. So If they can buy them from other players and they are PvE centered players, missing NW won't bother them much I think.

About graphics, I can't say names, but I have played other games, and none so far has been so smooth in gameplay as PWI for me. The other 2 games that I've played often crash. 1 of each makes me crash every 10 minutes or so. XD Imagine trying to play like that. Not that it's the game's fault of course, it's my fault for not having better computer, but a smooth gameplay experience can make a difference to a player I feel. So when I can play PWI on max settings and dual client, and then there is another game that crashes every 10 minutes, I'll pick PWI, that's all I'm saying. Again it's my fault, I'm not blaming anyone or asking for more. Just pointing this as another plus for me to play and enjoy this game.
    Post edited by darky26 on
  • juanito991
    juanito991 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Giving good review to pwi would be lies.
    - Leveling take too many years (More than 7 years if u want to have the 12 classes RB2 105x3)
    - Earning coins is EXTREMELY HARD, BORING AND PAINFUL.
    - EndGame dungeons, nation wars and territory wars and any other endgame events are RESERVED for Rank 9 players, if u are not Rank 9, u will end last.
    - Any players below Rank 9 are 1 SHOT'D by Rank 9 players.
    - Farming Rank 9 without spending a single $ takes 4 years + and another 2 years for the enhancements.
    - Player vs player is for those who spend $1000+ into the most expensive enhancements, else u get 1 SHOT'D
    - PVP Rules no1: Rank 9 or get 1 SHOT'D, U CAN'T EVEN HARM A RANK 9 PLAYER IF YOUR GEARS ARE BELOW R9.
    - This game may be F2P but is P2W in reality.

Only the graphic is good in this game.
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User

- Leveling take too many years (More than 7 years if u want to have the 12 classes RB2 105x3)

- EndGame dungeons, nation wars and territory wars and any other endgame events are RESERVED for Rank 9 players, if u are not Rank 9, u will end last.

- Farming Rank 9 without spending a single $ takes 4 years + and another 2 years for the enhancements.

- Player vs player is for those who spend $1000+ into the most expensive enhancements, else u get 1 SHOT'D

- PVP Rules no1: Rank 9 or get 1 SHOT'D, U CAN'T EVEN HARM A RANK 9 PLAYER IF YOUR GEARS ARE BELOW R9.

noo.. just no

r9 has nothing to do with oneshotting people.... if your g16 and didnt care for your passives nuemas spirit and starchart ... u gonna be oneshot... just as u gonna be oneshot in r9 in this case...

takes 4 years to get r9? ... i got mine in 2 months, sharded +10, weapon+12 ...
    just a few weelks ago , a g16 db killed a fullr9rrr full josd full+12 stormbringer...

.. so again.. your impression seems a little bit off.
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Hey, I remember when a TT99/G15 build was enough to kill an R9 player in TW.

Now, my TT99/G15 Archer hits a R999+5 Cleric for 20-40 points of damage.

This game is EXTREMELY expensive. I don't care if you farmed R999+12 full JOSD in 2 months, the fact is, about 0.1% of new players will be capable of getting the rep for R9 in 2 months, forget full R9 set.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    juanito991 wrote: »
    ...Really, this is your definition of leveling taking too long? You want to level all classes to the max?
    That's really weird way to judge it, even so, it wouldn't take more than 7 years. Unless you count release dates then yeah... but lol.

That completely differs per type of player. If you do only PvE stuff and nothing else (merching, farming, etc) then yeah, it's hard and boring.

Every MMO game that actually lets you use your gear you farmed / paid for ever.

Welcome to 2013? It's not even true anymore anyway.

It's expensive, but meh no, it did not take me this long at all.

Read point 2

read point 2

Like almost every F2P mmo ever.

If these are graphics you consider good, you probably had a non-stop continuous **** at the first sight of crysis, didn't you?

Is this post bait?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• myhero#0905
    edited May 2016
    How did u get r9 in 2 months <_<
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

How did u get r9 in 2 months

why you ask? he/se bought the items from boutique
  • myhero#0905
    Oh so I should farm coin irl?
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    suzukmann said:

noo.. just no

r9 has nothing to do with oneshotting people.... if your g16 and didnt care for your passives nuemas spirit and starchart ... u gonna be oneshot... just as u gonna be oneshot in r9 in this case...

just a few weelks ago , a g16 db killed a fullr9rrr full josd full+12 stormbringer...

Do not tell people lies r9 will always destroy nv3 players im a full nv3 bm, all refined to +5,6 and helmet +8, sharded with nothing less than perfect citrine shards, 1173 spirit, all primal passives max, tier 6 nuemas and tier 7 lifeprime, meridian done and a pretty decent star chart compared to others and i still get one shot. the gear does make a difference in a lot of ways, stop telling these people foolishness. PWI sucks im only on it because im pretty much attached to my toon
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Personally the only good thing in my oppinion left on pwi is the friends Ive made. PVE is worthless easy. PVP is based on who has the best combination of a select few classes I.E BMs/SB/DB/Veno/Cleric every other class is just a bonus (Agian this is MY OPPINION).
    I agree with the aspect g16 cant fend vs rank 9 I mean come on its a geargrade specifically requiring some use of real money weather u farmed and bought it from a CSer or CSED yourself why should farm gear compete at all? Simply because you wanted to cheap out? Nah i dont think thats fair to CSers or merchants who just merchant thier r9 w.o cs

This game set itself up for what happen on steam all we can do now is enjoy what time we have with the friends we have made
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • siimut
    siimut Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    rank 9 is maybe everything for end game pvp and end game instance like UP. but it doesn't mean that people cant pk with their gear. some people have their own pvp event.

there are level 70,80 and 90 ish for tourney. there are many instance can be farm for people who using t3 nirvana. what people don't see is that farming is not only high level instance. low level tt like TT 1-1 still good coin cause people barely do it. other low level mat still good sell cause not many people doing it. there are other items that we can farm and we always can sell no matter what expansion come out. we still can farm FSD daily. so it's not like a dead game for T3 nirvana.

this game still offer many feature.

regarding leveling for new player, i was rbing my alt without my main, regarding boss, i just world chat asking help and so many people offer to help. so basically its not hard getting help for that.

(sorry my bad english)

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    good reviews for PWI in steam? PWI has to pay me for that seriously.

I would NEVER play this game if i would just research a bit when im interessted in a game. When i see a paywall of what 30.000€ and more because RNG im outta there.
    People are talking about r9? pfft get nuema portal set folks thats the real deal when it comes to endgame pvp.
    i wont even start on all the passives, nuema and the new g17 weapons which is yet another cashgrab from PWI. dont even bother farming for 2 years for a WEAPON (!!!) it will soon hit the boutique for a cheap price of 5000€ or so i feel it.

I gave up on pvp when the majority of the playerbase had r9 and thats for the good.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I didn't realise that you must have r999+12 josd nuema set blah blah blah to play and enjoy this game...

People are way too obsessed with the absolute endgame to see the rest of the game before it.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

That way we might tip the scales making pwi more appealing to New players

I mean since you are playing you probably have something positive to say about it :smile:

61% of the ratings are negative. There is no way PWI can recover from this. People have read the comments and have been turned away because of it. Really, who would want to play an out dated game, where the daily grind is so large at this point that by the time you get caught up, you would still be behind? Not to mention that most things in this game are now money driven, and has numerous **** ups with promotions, server lags/disconnects and a nearly non existent support team? I mean they can't even be bothered to get rid of forum sections for the old servers. How long ago was the server merge? How long would it take to delete those sections and create new ones for the merged servers? 2, maybe 3 minutes?

NGTUy53.png

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    sorry mate i cnt find any positive cause support lied to me every time, promises stays promises. So whats the point?
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    kyoske said:

suzukmann said:

noo.. just no

Do not tell people lies r9 will always destroy nv3 players im a full nv3 bm, all refined to +5,6 and helmet +8, sharded with nothing less than perfect citrine shards, 1173 spirit, all primal passives max, tier 6 nuemas and tier 7 lifeprime, meridian done and a pretty decent star chart compared to others and i still get one shot. the gear does make a difference in a lot of ways, stop telling these people foolishness. PWI sucks im only on it because im pretty much attached to my toon
    refine your gears to +8/10 and come back and tell me your still a oneshot as a BM ..... (assumoing your using marrow,def charm)
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    so many fanboys in this thread, the game is outdated and a chinese cash grab. no need for positive reviews. The asian gaming gods have once again fooled you out of your money B)