Cross-server xTW: Hoorah vs Tempest the rematch ^^

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited May 2016 in TW & Cross Server Battles
Last week was our first real xTW and we only barely won despite the opponent being 10 men down...

This week we got that exact same opponent :o what a good opportunity to show off what we had learned the previous week ^-^

Enjoy and Good Fight Tempest.

(we also had fights against QQme and IMPACT this week, but I have no footage of those :neutral: we did win them tho :# )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDt2pwNax6M

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    How about footage of fighting Karma...
  • dingo488
    We havent had to luck of fighting Karma yet :neutral: since the opponents are decided at ''random''

Hopefully we can fight Karma soon :smile:
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    tuttle said:

How about footage of fighting Karma...

Who wants to see that? As our residing PvP master Joe said, not in so many words, Karma is nothing but bunch of fail Csers with lot of BMs.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dingo488
    Thats Hoorah too D:
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure that describes everyone that beats Crisis according to Joe.​​
  • dingo488
    Looking at ur servers TW map thats a lot of factions then :p
  • chary
    edited May 2016
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Looking at ur servers TW map thats a lot of factions then :p

They've been bidding us for like the past month (except this week so they can just bypass and bid Arch next week) and failing to win. They're pretty much equal wars, but you know...BMs.​​
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Was a really fun tough fight, you guys way outgear what we can put in at that time, GF Hoorah and good luck on the xTW season.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    It's all BMs' fault. I knew it.​​
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User

It's all BMs' fault. I knew it.​​

Ikr I was really impressed by your BM's, and the Hoorah frontline in general, I spent half that xTW disarmed. Also that Wvyvelin veno is kos :s

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    You guys are still acting as if anything besides the amount of BMs deceided those battles lol.

Someone shall go ahead then. Analyze all the footahe existing of all those fights and tell me the exact reason why we have lost and the major reason I died in the first place. BMs. Just BMs.

But ya..what do i know. Alot of our groups can't do anything for 6 seconds plus depending on how many BMs there are while the only time the enemy gets reliably CCed is when I throw a vortex and bounce them around..as a storm..triggering anyone purify spell.. yap. But meh. having half the faction CCed all the time surely males absolutely no difference and has also surely nothing to do with losing..nah nah. Obviously not.

Sometimes I really don't know if people really are that arrogant and ignorant. Just talk me down, act as if I would talk BS all day long but NEVER provide ffing counterproof yourselfes. Never. The majority of People agree that it is indeed the lack of BMs which is Crisis' biggest weakness.

Again..WHOLE GROUPS CANT DO ANYTHING FOR OVER 6 SECONDS IF THERE ARE ENOUGH BMS AROUND. Cept ofc to use faith..draining ones genie completely in reaction of 1, nearly spammable skill. But hey, again..BMs are surely not the problem. Absolutely not. nah.

Back in the day I gave nearly no credit to mass pvp. Now mass pvp is just uberretarded and deserves absolutely no credit at all. Imbalanced and broken beyond anything. Sure if anyone would habe G17r4 already then it might be ok..but at the current state of the game its just stupid. Cant see any reason why someone wouldnt agree with that. Enlighten me :)
  • chary
    1v1 is a joke. Mass pvp like tw/xtw/xnw is the only thing that matters in the eyes of other servers and y'all have been like G2's performance at this year's MSI.​​
  • dingo488
    edited May 2016
    jsxshadow said:

You guys are still acting as if anything besides the amount of BMs deceided those battles lol.

Someone shall go ahead then. Analyze all the footahe existing of all those fights and tell me the exact reason why we have lost and the major reason I died in the first place.

Its cuz you are playing alone in a team game ^-^

And its the fkn Veno's fault >:)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Nobody has claimed BMs werent strong though but to Joe if we dont agree everybody else is trash but Crisis players and BMs, we are arrogant. Even his personal performance was bad, like I have said earlier, SBs have the longest range in game but Joe uses maybe 10m of it and then QQs cause he runs into BMs. Its like half of Crisis key players cant play in a team environment and consider it just a larger scale 1vs1. Lastly, when opposition clearly has strong BMs, its not too smart to hug each other and have 1 BM disarm full squads. Our BMs are good but the way Crisis clustered against us, you didnt need much skill to look good.

Ps. But I am looking forward to next weekend, hopefully we get to test ourselves against another top faction(Hoorah, Tempest or Infamous).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    @jsxshadow You don't understand that mass PvP requires teamwork. I often see you 1v1ing people on the side during xTW in your video. That's not how you do mass PvP. Coordinate attacks, assist your squad, combine skills together and protect each other, don't cluster all together that just makes BM's job easy. Oh and leave your ego at home during xTW it's not about who can show off the most is about who can work in a team.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Well. good luck pulling something off if you indeed have nearly no support. I hate how some people play with their classes. esp Caster. They do anything possible just to survive and their actual attack rate in mass pvp is like 1 attack every 10 seconds. I mean wtf. If I can direct all fire on me for even just an IG duration and can CC some people meanwhile (possibly saving alot others) and then die...I have done an excellent job. The amount of action I see from some people is ****. It doesnt matter if they dont die during a pk event if they nearly never attack.

But then again. I seem to be the only one unfortunate enough to not have 3 BMs, 3 clerics and 2 mystics supporting him all day long. I play as if I was alone cause I am pretty much alone.

Ya, would be nice if I could just set up my vortex and a few AOEs from safety. True. If there would be anyone besides me there to dd onto it. As thats not the case I have to dig in deep to at least deal some dmg.
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Omg, I feel so sorry for Hoorah to facing Tideswell opponents.
    - Tempest (video), seriously where these guys picked up their fruits & nabs (maybe they collect faceplants in their ranks for house system) ? 'Coz it wasn't even fight it was one-side annihilation.
    - QQme who never appeared against Hoorah in SvS (at least I heard they with 48 ppl beat Crisis with 60. so these guys should be Ok).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    Can't w8 to bully jsxshadow in xTW. He's going to be disarmed and I'm going to go bam-bam-bam.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    @SylenThunder Would you mind making a thread for us to post xTW videos and move the existing threads/videos there? I think it would be better if we have all the xTW videos in one thread.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    @SylenThunder Would you mind making a thread for us to post xTW videos and move the existing threads/videos there? I think it would be better if we have all the xTW videos in one thread.
    Yeah, I can whip something together in the next day or so.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!